The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
himehana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: Closed

Post by himehana »

that seems reasonable enough to expect. i won't hold out then for this month. Thank you.
Cats are a favorite but I'll be happy to accept anything you're willing to gift.
There is a wishlist on my profile if you want more specifics on what I'm looking for.

Please do not click on anything outside of the Main keep tab
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

It's done it before. Like, only once or twice I think, but it has shown up 2x a month before, usually because the first full moon landed either right at the beginning of the month or right at the end of the previous month and his stay spilled into the next month and the (second) full moon fell near the end of the month.
Had that happen uh, last January I think? He arrived at the beginning of January then again at the end of the month.
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

BBkat wrote:It's done it before. Like, only once or twice I think, but it has shown up 2x a month before, usually because the first full moon landed either right at the beginning of the month or right at the end of the previous month and his stay spilled into the next month and the (second) full moon fell near the end of the month.
Had that happen uh, last January I think? He arrived at the beginning of January then again at the end of the month.
What's interesting is that while in 2018 there was a full moon on Jan 1st & Jan 31st, as well as on March 1st & 31st (and the BM was open for all of them), there wasn't actually any full moon in February at all (with it being a short month, I guess.)

This month though, the market opened on April Fools Day, which wasn't a full moon- unless the staff considers that a "late" opening for the March full moon (March 20-27), which may or may not effect whether we get it now or not.
So I guess we'll really know for sure tomorrow morning. It's at 7:12 AM EDT/MS time, keep an eye out!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WolfyWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfyWolf »

I not so secretly hope it doesn't come around. I haven't made back the gold from last time ;_;
Plus, it's Easter weekend so I would think that's the main event.
Spoiler
Thank You Foxurus <3
3.25 Happy Birthday to me and my Raiju's ^^
Wishlist||My Shop
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

WolfyWolf wrote:I not so secretly hope it doesn't come around. I haven't made back the gold from last time ;_;
Plus, it's Easter weekend so I would think that's the main event.
Seriously, SAME D: :t-pirate: :t-cry:
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Maybe Alethin is also going to change up when he appears.

I mean, he was caught before, after all. It might make sense that he changes his availability after the kerfuffle. :t-shrug:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
lenora4321
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lenora4321 »

So I take it that since it isn't up yet by this time of the day, the BM probably won't be showing up at all this full moon. Reasonable assumption? Does it usually appear in the morning or after nightfall is the question here, I guess.
A llama? He's supposed to be dead!
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

lenora4321 wrote:So I take it that since it isn't up yet by this time of the day, the BM probably won't be showing up at all this full moon. Reasonable assumption? Does it usually appear in the morning or after nightfall is the question here, I guess.
The Black Market usually appears at the exact time of the full moon, regardless of where that is morning or evening. Since this month’s full moon came at 7:12 AM Magistream time, and the market didn’t open, it is reasonable to assume that it will not show up until next month (though it remains to be seen if his schedule will still be tied to the full moon or not.)
lenora4321
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lenora4321 »

Yeah, that makes sense. Now I have all these Raza Cobra eggs though... :sulk:

Mod edit: Eggspam removed
A llama? He's supposed to be dead!
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

PSSSSTT... you can’t post eggs anywhere on the forum but the click threads....try putting them in your signature instead.

Return to “Community Discussion”