The Black Market is: Closed

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
leica
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Black Market is: Open

Post by leica »

Oh, thank you for make new information thread!
I think "Open" sign is very nice idea! :D
This time Mysterious Bag is a hot potato to me. Buy or not... :omg:
ShidoHogosha
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShidoHogosha »

Welp... I'm broke after buying two of the three critters from the Black Market... hopefully it will be open long enough for me to buy some shards once I have the real life money to do so and sell some doni bred babies so I can build my gold back up... I really want to get that Diamond Wyrm too daggumit :sulk:
Clicks Please~ (eggs to hatchling only if you don't mind)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Raiju guard my keep. Approach with caution.Image
What you care for, you'll fight for. Being a soldier's wife is no picnic...
"You can't water down medicine and then be surprised when it doesn't work."
babycuddles
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by babycuddles »

Aww when I finally got the gold to buy the Wyrms the market is closed.. :(
To Hatchling Only: ~ ~

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone..
:D Please give my eggs and creatures a click.. :D
<3 Thanks so much for helping.. <3

:bounce:

Wishlist on my Profile.. (under progress)

~~ :) avatar made by me :) ~~
Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

babycuddles wrote:Aww when I finally got the gold to buy the Wyrms the market is closed.. :(
How many do you want and what kinds? I bought many extras, I can help you out (shop price, no extra fee)!
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image
masamuneangel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: The Black Market is: Closed

Post by masamuneangel »

darnit, just got here late of course, no Wyrms for me xD
wishlist for christmas is dust bunnies, Snopal, Pennant-winged Pegasus or some of the rabbits from this years halloween event SB Pets only though please, since I don't collect anything else :)
Presents 25/25
prettypretties
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettypretties »

Magics wrote:
babycuddles wrote:Aww when I finally got the gold to buy the Wyrms the market is closed.. :(
How many do you want and what kinds? I bought many extras, I can help you out (shop price, no extra fee)!
oh gosh, um, this might be rude to ask and if so we apologise, but would you consider selling to other people who have a hard time making gold in time for the market?

it usually takes us several months to save up the kind of money things cost in the BM, so we don't get much chance to buy things from there usually. with the month off for the writing contest and the chance to mass-catch and sell frozen adunatonsus eggs, we were doing a bit better this time, and we did manage to buy one wyrm. but only because the lovely HekateHemlock was offering them at a discount. so our little golden darling from Hekate is a lonely baby, as they're our only tinsel wyrm of any kind.

we're still cleaned out from that purchase right now, but if you wouldn't mind us taking a long time to save up, we'd really love the chance to buy a mate for our little golden baby (we'd need the gene-donor type, since our little one is an egg-layer). would that be okay with you? it would likely be a veerrry long time for us to make enough gold. like... weeks to months, we don't really know. if that's too long or too vague, or our request is inappropriate, or you're not interested for any other reason, we absolutely understand. <3

either way, thanks for reading!
plural they/them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
❤ often quiet or semi-active for disability reasons ❤
ImageImage❤ virtual hugs! ❤ ImageImage
Magics
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

prettypretties wrote:oh gosh, um, this might be rude to ask and if so we apologise, but would you consider selling to other people who have a hard time making gold in time for the market?

it usually takes us several months to save up the kind of money things cost in the BM, so we don't get much chance to buy things from there usually. with the month off for the writing contest and the chance to mass-catch and sell frozen adunatonsus eggs, we were doing a bit better this time, and we did manage to buy one wyrm. but only because the lovely HekateHemlock was offering them at a discount. so our little golden darling from Hekate is a lonely baby, as they're our only tinsel wyrm of any kind.

we're still cleaned out from that purchase right now, but if you wouldn't mind us taking a long time to save up, we'd really love the chance to buy a mate for our little golden baby (we'd need the gene-donor type, since our little one is an egg-layer). would that be okay with you? it would likely be a veerrry long time for us to make enough gold. like... weeks to months, we don't really know. if that's too long or too vague, or our request is inappropriate, or you're not interested for any other reason, we absolutely understand. <3

either way, thanks for reading!
Hi, prettypretties! No worries, there's no harm in asking ^_^ I'm happy to assist anyone who needs help and I understand that it can be really tough earning gold for various reasons. It's awesome you were able to get your first Golden! Check your trades, and don't worry about the gold <3
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image
prettypretties
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettypretties »

Magics wrote: Hi, prettypretties! No worries, there's no harm in asking ^_^ I'm happy to assist anyone who needs help and I understand that it can be really tough earning gold for various reasons. It's awesome you were able to get your first Golden! Check your trades, and don't worry about the gold <3
oh wow! hello Magics, gracious, thankyou so very much! that's really incredibly kind and generous of you, thankyou! <3

we're glad we weren't being rude by asking, and thankyou for reassuring us and being so understanding.

yes, we were so delighted to get our first little golden darling from HekateHemlock! :D and now we're even more delighted to meet this beautiful little sweetheart you've sent our way, thankyou! they're such an adorable babbin, we love them already! ^_^

thankyou again for being so thoughtful and lovely. you've made our day! we hope your day is just as wonderful. <3
plural they/them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
❤ often quiet or semi-active for disability reasons ❤
ImageImage❤ virtual hugs! ❤ ImageImage
himehana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by himehana »

Is the BM going by the full moon once more or going to be random still?
Cats are a favorite but I'll be happy to accept anything you're willing to gift.
There is a wishlist on my profile if you want more specifics on what I'm looking for.

Please do not click on anything outside of the Main keep tab
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

himehana wrote:Is the BM going by the full moon once more or going to be random still?
Full moon is tomorrow morning, but since I don’t expect it to show up twice in one month, I suspect we’ll have to wait until next month to know for sure. :t-shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”