Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

I want to make another RP. What do you think it shpuld be about?

Warrior cats!
20%
Not warrior cats!
5%
Dragons!
43%
Insects!
5%
Dogs!
No votes
Wolves!
2%
Fish!
2%
Horses!
5%
How to Train your Dragon!
16%
Other!
2%

Total votes: 44

NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Post by NovaAurora »

"Hello dear." Sadim hummed warmly before blinking in surprise as she felt someone jump on her back.Turning her head, she glanced at Twister in surprise before chuckling softly and turning back to Blaze. "My name is Sadim. I must say, it is a bit odd to see such a diverse flock. Birds usually tend to stay in their original climates and habitats."
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Post by waxwing33 »

Ok, depending on the votes of the poll, the forest should burn down.

Blaze waved her wing at the large bird, swooping down carefully. She accidnetally breathed a gust of fire that landed right into the forest. The forest burned down, killing lots of animals. Blaze flew back to her flock.

Leaf was scared to fly into the forest due to the fire, and he stayed on Skylie’s back. He stopped being scared of the large, beautiful bird standing in front of him, and he looked at the bird, waiting for her to save him.

Skylie was scared that Leaf would die in the fire, so she made a shield of air around him. Beating her tail near a tree, she started a tornado that whirled across the forest, knocking down every plant.

Twister flew into the tornado and turned it into ice. He built a nest in here for a while. Due to the heat of the sun and flames, the ice melted and Twister flew away to defend himself.
My favorite smiley: :devil:

[align=center]Image
Name: Phoenix
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Adopted the Pokemon above on a different site <3

Click this creature! Today! Right now!
nyghtshadow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Probably in my own world, or where ever I'm Rping at.

Post by nyghtshadow »

(your all fast.)

Anubis watched from his perch growing highly annoyed at the forest fire. He took to the sky his black feathers giving off a bit of black fire as he flew. He scanned the fire, there would be nothing he could do. ..Useless. Such a waste of precious life as well. He fluttered to a stop above the fire, looking around for anything that may have survived. He saw very little animals had escaped the blazing mess. He remained aloft in the air, watching the fire burn.

(Edit: I actually just realized, reading through everything i did a screw up. Would it be a bit of trouble to change Anubis to male? I just saw i forgot to change it from female from my first start of one..If not, i'll edit this again to be She/Her and proceed from that.)
Touching The Stars Isn't Impossible, If You Only Fly High Enough.

All eggs are fair game to click once again :3

ImageImageImage
NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

(aaa sorry! I'll slow down.)

Sadim glided swiftly through the air on large dark wings as she watched the fire blaze on. There was nothing she could really do about it, however many animals had probably sensed the incoming flames and fled. She had never had a problem with death however is saddened her when lives where either taken too early or when they where lost for no reason. That's mostly the reason she hunts the oldest animals she can find, and not the children.
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Post by waxwing33 »

The whole flock swooped down into the forest to find their second in command.

Blaze swooped down first, landing between two bright flames. She looked up every tree... but the dark-colored bird wasnt there.

Leaf sat in the nest on Skylie’s back. He fluffed his feathers a bit, flying off and starting his search.

With an empty nest on her back, Skylie flew after Leaf. As a healer, she was there to check if the flock’s second in command is all good.

Twister whirled across the sky, soaring above the flames. He turned half of the fire into ice, walking on it carefully.

[align=center]Image

nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Post by nyghtshadow »

Anubis sighed before eyeing the flock as they searched. Finally Anubis grew tired of that and gave a loud, one worded call out to them so that they may stop this search. "Above." Anubis had not changed where he was at above the fire but allowed the flames running along his feathers to grow a bit brighter, despite the flames being black they gave off a small bit of light giving his position away more to them.

ImageImageImage
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze finally found her second in command, looking at him. She grabbed the dark colored bird with her wing without absolutely hurting him.

Twister was following the leader and second in command of the flock. He was happy that the missing flock member was found.

[align=center]Image

nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Post by nyghtshadow »

Anubis looked at Blaze but said nothing before returning to looking at the fire. "Cause?" He didn't really think he wanted to know the answer, but he had to. To him, knowing different things was important and part of him being Second in Command. As for Blaze touching him, he figured she'd stop if she got too cold anyways, plus he felt knowing what caused the fire may help prevent future ones...

ImageImageImage
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze looked at the dark bird curiously. She put her beak up in the air and looked up at the clouds. Suddenly a drop of rain fell on her beak. It started to rain, and the rain destroyed the fire!

[align=center]Image

NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

Sadim hummed as the rain pelted her feathers, twirling gracefully in the downpour, the dark clouds covering the sun and making it hard for most to see her. She had always enjoyed the rain, to her the sound and feeling of being pelted with raindrops had always calmed her down. Turning, she looked down and spotted the group far, far below her. Pure white eyes blinked in surprise as she noticed the avatar of death with them. Strange she thought. Usually when she had encountered an avatar of death they where (mostly) solitary. Oh, how many years it has been since I have seen one of his kind. I wonder if he would recognize me from lives past?

Return to “Roleplay Stage”