Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

I want to make another RP. What do you think it shpuld be about?

Warrior cats!
20%
Not warrior cats!
5%
Dragons!
43%
Insects!
5%
Dogs!
No votes
Wolves!
2%
Fish!
2%
Horses!
5%
How to Train your Dragon!
16%
Other!
2%

Total votes: 44

NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Post by NovaAurora »

Peering down, Sadim spotted a elder deer grazing a bit of ways away from the rest of the herd. Diving down swiftly, she smashed into it, curling large talons around its neck and plunging her beak into its body, killing it instantly.
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze looked at the large bird, pointing at a magnificent griffin walking by her. “Look it’s a griffin!” She said to the other bird, staring at her and throwing the snake out of her beak.
My favorite smiley: :devil:

[align=center]Image
Name: Phoenix
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Adopted the Pokemon above on a different site <3

Click this creature! Today! Right now!
NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

Sadim raised her head, peering at the beast warily as it circled her. Rearing back she shot it a glare, her wings started glowing as she prepared an attack in case it would try to hurt her. She let a small burst of star fire curl from her beak, growling "Try and attack and I will be the last thing you ever see."
nyghtshadow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Probably in my own world, or where ever I'm Rping at.

Post by nyghtshadow »

(I hope I'm not too late)

Name: Anubis
Powers: Rises from his ashes when killed, the ability to heal better within fire, some control of fire, can hide within shadows. A feeling of death permeates off from him, as if he is death itself. He can also generally tell a lie quiet easily.
Looks: Black feathers with a gold outlining to them and bits of black fire running along them. He is deathly cold to the touch. He has one white feather atop his head. He has light purple eyes that glow lightly, they glow brightest at night.
Personality: fairly quiet her doesn't talk too much, when he does it's not always with details. (Ex: "Name." instead of "What's your name?") He tends to show next to no feeling if one reads his body language, most everything is either from his eyes or what little he does speak.
Rank: Second in Command (i'd like this, if not maybe Third? If still no, i guess Hunter.)
Dislikes: Senseless death, being forced to speak a lot, and annoying birds.
Chicks: None
Other: I hope this is ok? It's slightly modeled off of my own take of the Egyptian God Anubis.
Last edited by nyghtshadow on February 23rd, 2019, 2:17:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Touching The Stars Isn't Impossible, If You Only Fly High Enough.

All eggs are fair game to click once again :3

ImageImageImage
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Post by waxwing33 »

Accepted! I will put him in as a second in command.

Blaze opened her beak, shooting a strong beam of fire that stunned the large bird in front of her. She bit the large bird’s tail feathers, flinging them into the air and dropping them into the water, flying off into a safer place and wrapping the large birds legs with nearby vines.

[align=center]Image

NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

(Woah wait! First off my bird was talking to the griffon, wherever it came from, not your's. Second, my bird is far bigger then yours and wouldn't go down without a fight, so you can't just say what happens without giving me a chance to respond!

Another thing, my bird also regularly uses fire as her weapon, star fire in fact, so I doubt it would do much to her, however it may surprise her as she wasn't expecting an attack.

Also, are griffons and other mythical creatures sentient? It was never specified.)
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

I want to make more characters.

Name: Leaf
Powers: He is a chick, hadn’t grown into his powers yet but can move through vines.
Looks: He has a green leaf on his head. He is green with leaflike wings.
Personality: He likes being with his mom, Skylie and loves leaves.
Dislikes: Death, wind, cold
Chicks: Too young
Other: wip

Name: Skylie
Powers: Air manipulation and invincibility.
Looks: She is blue and white with a dragon-like tail that has a mini tornado on its tip.
Personality: She makes sure her son Leaf doesn’t get lost.
Dislikes: wip
Chicks: Leaf

Name: Twister
Powers: Ice mimicry (can become the form of ice), ice manipulation
Looks: He is blue, he has a long one-feather tail, a yellow beak and three ice crystals on his head.
Personality: wip
Dislikes: wip
Chicks: None

[align=center]Image

waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze landed into the mountains, where she found the rest of her flock. The fiery phoenix looked up, saying hi to them. After that, she flew up a tree and all the birds partied together. However, she found out that Twister wasn’t there!

Leaf sat in his nest with Skylie. He looked at the others, running out and dancing with them. He also grabbed on Skylie’s wing and danced with her.

Skylie held Leaf’s wing, swinging her tail as she danced through the air. Soon seeing a beautiful butterfly, she snatched it and ate it quickly, giving one of the butterfly’s wings to Leaf.

Twister sat near the large bird that Blaze was once with, finding a dead griffin lying near. Using his mind and a bit of magic, he turned the griffin into ice. “I guess it’s time to see my flock.” He said, gliding slowly into the mountains.

[align=center]Image

NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

(Wait, I'm so confused, whats happening? Could you explain what you're doing and respond to my other questions?)
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

Whats happening that Blaze left into the mountains and Twister turned the griffin into ice.

[align=center]Image

Return to “Roleplay Stage”