Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

I want to make another RP. What do you think it shpuld be about?

Warrior cats!
20%
Not warrior cats!
5%
Dragons!
43%
Insects!
5%
Dogs!
No votes
Wolves!
2%
Fish!
2%
Horses!
5%
How to Train your Dragon!
16%
Other!
2%

Total votes: 44

waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Re: Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Post by waxwing33 »

The glowing flames on Blaze’s feathers prevented her from getting cold. “Are you feeling hot?” She asked to her second in command.
My favorite smiley: :devil:

[align=center]Image
Name: Phoenix
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Adopted the Pokemon above on a different site <3

Click this creature! Today! Right now!
nyghtshadow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Probably in my own world, or where ever I'm Rping at.

Post by nyghtshadow »

Anubis only shook his head. He didn't feel cold, nor did he feel hot. Raising his head to look at the rain, his eyes gave away that he was glad to see it dousing the fire. Though he kept looking at the rain clouds as some of the darkest ones reminded him of the night, something he terribly enjoyed. Mostly for the fact everyone was asleep and it was quiet so he did not have to have a conversation with anyone. While he was second in command of the flock, it wasn't often he truly spoke with them, as Avatars of Death we're mostly solitary and quiet birds.
Touching The Stars Isn't Impossible, If You Only Fly High Enough.

All eggs are fair game to click once again :3

ImageImageImage
NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

Sadim twisted around. After observing the flock for a bit she decided to land near them, if only for curiosities sake. Twisting large wings down she dove swiftly, plunging through the dark clouds and opening her wings slightly to slow her fall. She landed a bit of ways away from the group, large wing beats picking up ash and dust from the ground before she landed on large talons.
nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Post by nyghtshadow »

Anubis had just begun to look towards the horizon and was drawn away from the clouded horizon due to the sight of ash and dust being kicked up. He tilted his head at it, confused. He'd seen nothing come from that way and it would not have made any sense, as the fire had just gone through there and anything that lived in the forest that was still alive would be long gone. Giving one look to Blaze, Anubis flew forward, towards where the ash and dust had been kicked up. He nearly didn't spot the rather large bird, but a second look and he confirmed it was real, not just a trick of the eyes. He circled above Sadim before landing on a rather burnt, but somehow not destroyed, low tree limb several wingspans in front of her, his talons gripping the branch easily, he did not close his wings fully, prepared to shoot up into the dark sky should the very large bird before him attack. "Name." It wasn't worded as a question, and he did not intend it to be. Anubis did not recognize the bird before him at the time being and with the current fire was set on edge by them, though he wasn't hostile towards them, he also wasn't friendly. He couldn't afford to screw around with such things as he had a flock to help protect, he'd be danged if he allowed this bird to pick on them after all.

ImageImageImage
NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

"Sadim." She hummed, not bothered in the slightest by the dark birds personality. "How long has it been since I have seen one of your kind." She said, glancing him over before nodding. "I am a bit surprised though, the avatars of death I've met are usually solitary." she clicked before humming. "To each their own I guess." she said nonchalantly. Her feathers had started to brighten up a bit, revealing her form more to the dark bird in front of her. Planets lazily drifted across her body and parts of her body was lit up with a soft yellow and orange glow, stars blinking in the darker areas of her feathers.
nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Post by nyghtshadow »

For a moment he watched how the planet moved, before returning to studying the entirety of the bird before him, Sadim she'd called herself. After several moments he vaguely remembered hearing something about a bird whom looked like her. He couldn't recall really anything however. Anubis relaxed his wings, had Sadim wished to attack, he figured she would have. "Here?" He gestured to her and then around, further adding on that he was asking why she was here.

ImageImageImage
NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

"I wander." she hummed. "I rarely ever stay in one place or the other. Many could only dream of witnessing the wonders I have. I had simply been flying when I caught sight of your flock. I was simply curious. It's rare to see such a diverse group of birds together." she crooned with a nod before her voice became somber as she looked around at the once lush forest that had been covered black with ash and soot. "I had been talking to the other four for but a moment when a stray flame from the phoenix had accidentally lit the forest ablaze. There was nothing I could do to prevent it, however most creatures have a second sense for these kinds of things and most of them fled the moment smoke was seen over the tree tops."
nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Post by nyghtshadow »

Anubis nodded, it explained a lot actually, though it was nice to know it was an accident anyways. Though he was relieved that most of the creatures living here fled, meant less death than he had thought occured. "Regrows." He gestured to the forest around them when he noticed the somber look. It was a way of rebirth in a sense, given that from the ashes new plants would rise. "..Staying?" He was hoping that Sadim would understand he was asking for how long she'd be around, he wasn't bothered if she would be around for a long time, or a short time, it was just something he wanted to know, should he be asked. It was not his place to dictate where she would go or when, nor would he try to stop her unless it endangered one of his flock.

ImageImageImage
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Post by waxwing33 »

As in the results of the poll, we should have a mystery bird in the plot.

Blaze looked at the other two curiously. Looking up, she watched three more birds swoop down. Looking down she saw Leaf, Skylie and Twister come back!

The little chick Leaf landed into the grass. “Hello I’m Leaf.” He told to the large, starry bird sitting near him.

Skylie swooped down after Leaf, looking at the star bird. “I’m Skylie.” She said. “Nice to meet you.”

Twister swooped down last. “You look familiar.” He said to the star bird. “Anyways, I’m Twister.” He continued.

A mystery bird has formed from shadows and went out to explore the forest. They weren’t actually there, but it was time for them to get into flight.
My favorite smiley: :devil:

[align=center]Image
Name: Phoenix
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Adopted the Pokemon above on a different site <3

Click this creature! Today! Right now!
NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

"Pleasure to meet you all." She chirped. "My name is Sadim, and to answer your question-" she said, nodding to Anubis. "I'll probably be sticking around here for a little while, if only to watch the forest regrow. I usually stay in a place like this until the local ecosystem can recover, then I move again." She said with a nod. Natural disasters were nothing new to her and she had seen a countless number of them in her long lifetime. She always enjoyed watching nature take back the land that was lost. Of course she maaaaaay help with the transfer of seeds by flying around but its not like she's doing any harm by it. After all, that's actually the first step in reclaiming land like this.

Return to “Roleplay Stage”