Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

I want to make another RP. What do you think it shpuld be about?

Warrior cats!
20%
Not warrior cats!
5%
Dragons!
43%
Insects!
5%
Dogs!
No votes
Wolves!
2%
Fish!
2%
Horses!
5%
How to Train your Dragon!
16%
Other!
2%

Total votes: 44

NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Post by NovaAurora »

"Yeah? Well they've never seen a bird like me." She snarled, feather tips glowing pure white and her voice echoing as she spoke that last part. Rearing back, she shot a pure blast of star fire at the black bird, hitting it dead on and nearly killing them. The thick smell of ozone filled the air as the flames burned for a few moments before fading out slowly at Sadim's command. She had hit the bird dead on, only not killing them out of sheer restraint.

(Yeet, my girl shoots star-fire, so I'm sure it would hit the mystery bird)
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze turned around. “You mean... you think mystery birds get hit by star fire? NO!” She said.

Twister agreed with Blaze. He flapped his wings and swooped down, beating his wings on the ground.

The star fire went through the mystery bird and didn’t hit them. They looked closer and saw a mysterious shape on darkness in the bushes. If you go into that shape of darkness, you will get into the land of the mystery birds! Suddenly the shape of darkness started to shake, and MANY mystery birds came out! The shape of darkness disappeared, leaving all the mystery birds at Fluttering Woods.
My favorite smiley: :devil:

[align=center]Image
Name: Phoenix
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Adopted the Pokemon above on a different site <3

Click this creature! Today! Right now!
nyghtshadow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Probably in my own world, or where ever I'm Rping at.

Post by nyghtshadow »

Anubis rose from the tree branch hovering in front of it. He was hating all the noise going around him, too many birds in too small of a space for his liking. It created too much noise. Though he wasn't sure if trying to hit one would stop it or not, he regardless dove at the closest one, trying to pin it to the ground without hurting it, forgetting that the air around him was as cold as death anyways. He just wanted them all to shut up.
Touching The Stars Isn't Impossible, If You Only Fly High Enough.

All eggs are fair game to click once again :3

ImageImageImage
NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

Sadim groaned as the birds flew around her. She let out a ear piercing shriek, scaring away many of the birds from her body. Talons glowing, she lunged forward and gripped one of the birds, talons closing around it and making it impossible to escape due to her large size, weight and power. She shot out more bursts of flames as she held the shadow bird down. Over her many years she had learned quite a few tricks, including being able to hold down one of these mystery birds in an inescapable grip.
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Post by waxwing33 »

(Wait mystery birds are made of shadows, and you cannot snatch a shadow!)

Blaze looked at the star bird strangely. “That bird is a bit silly, she doesn’t know mystery birds are made of shadows!” She said, looking at her.

That one mystery bird went through the star birds claw, because you cannot snatch a shadow! It growled angrily and told the Star bird the most deadliest fortune: “Sadim, you will have to try shoot bananas from your beak, and if you don’t I will eat your wingtips!” The mystery bird called the army of other mystery birds. “We were just joking!” They said.

[align=center]Image

NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

(Yes but Sadim's been alive longer then literally all the characters here. I'm pretty sure she would have learned some tricks over all the years she had been alive.)

Sadim let out an angry cry, engulfing her body in pure star fire. The thick smell of ozone filled the air around her and the flames melted away any shadow around her, the light and heat affecting even the mystery birds as she swiftly flew forward. "It doesn't MATTER that you where joking, you all are extremely annoying and refuse to LEAVE!" she roared.
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze looked at the star bird. “WE MUST GET RID OF THESE STUPID MYSTERY BIRDS!!!” She growled, sticking a feather out of Sadim‘s tail and using it as a weapon to fight the mystery birds. The feather was lit in star-fire, and Blaze somethimes used her own fire to burn them. All the mystery birds disappeared into ashes... except for one.

Twister was very scared and covered himself in the ashes. None of the mystery birds saw him, but he knew they were all dead. He came out of the ashes when the shape of darkness appeared, opening up his wings and shooting a beam of ice at the bush, freezing the bush into complete ice.

The shape of darkness appeared in the bushes again. It started to shake, and the Mystery Bird Queen flew out. The Mystery Bird Queen was the same size as Sadim, but her tail feathers were a bit longer. She opened up her large talons and shot a beam of shadow-Fire at Sadim, covering her in shadows so she would get confused. Then the Mystery Bird Queen was about to attack Anubis, throwing a small ball of smoke at him.

[align=center]Image

waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

Need posts

[align=center]Image

NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

(I'm just waiting for Nyght)
Last edited by NovaAurora on March 1st, 2019, 3:51:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

(Me too)

[align=center]Image

Return to “Roleplay Stage”