Pay-what-you-think-I-deserve art commissions!(CLOSED)

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

KandleKitty
CreaturesTrade

Re: Pay-what-you-think-I-deserve art commissions!(CLOSED)

Post by KandleKitty »

-Asherion: I'm really sorry that you've waited so long, but I honestly only have 1-2 free hours a day, not including the time I take to do my homework ;_; I try my best, really, but I'm still just a highschool student, and my education is my top priority :( sorry. If you're fine with an uncoloured sketch, I could probably do it faster as each fully coloured piece takes 6-7 hours to complete, and I'm too tired most days to do much.

-Magestream: What do you mean by miniaturized? I was planning to do them in sort of a circlet around his head, but it kind of makes him look like a princess :")
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<3 thanks <3
magestream
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by magestream »

KandleKitty wrote: -Magestream: What do you mean by miniaturized? I was planning to do them in sort of a circlet around his head, but it kind of makes him look like a princess :")
Hmm... Actually, I'm going to make you do that. I never thought of the orbs as into a circlet so I think that's pretty neat. Also, I did say you can put the orbs in any way you like so you can just keep on doing how you see fit. :)

Also, he's no princess. :lol: If you could, can the circlet be drawn so it wouldn't seem like he's a princess then? Though that does seem to pose some difficulty maybe.

Edit; Would like to add that I was wondering if you could make the orbs more smaller or "miniatureized," I'm sorry if it caused any confusion. >.<
it's been so long.. i've grown. :t-puppyeyes:
KandleKitty
CreaturesTrade

Post by KandleKitty »

magestream wrote: Hmm... Actually, I'm going to make you do that. I never thought of the orbs as into a circlet so I think that's pretty neat. Also, I did say you can put the orbs in any way you like so you can just keep on doing how you see fit. :)

Also, he's no princess. :lol: If you could, can the circlet be drawn so it wouldn't seem like he's a princess then? Though that does seem to pose some difficulty maybe.

Edit; Would like to add that I was wondering if you could make the orbs more smaller or "miniatureized," I'm sorry if it caused any confusion. >.<
Lmao sorry there's no way I can give him a circlet without making him resemble a princess at least a bit whoops and yeah sure i can make them small but you never specified a size in the first place
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<3 thanks <3
Icefall
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icefall »

KandleKitty wrote:-Asherion: I'm really sorry that you've waited so long, but I honestly only have 1-2 free hours a day, not including the time I take to do my homework ;_; I try my best, really, but I'm still just a highschool student, and my education is my top priority :( sorry. If you're fine with an uncoloured sketch, I could probably do it faster as each fully coloured piece takes 6-7 hours to complete, and I'm too tired most days to do much.

-Magestream: What do you mean by miniaturized? I was planning to do them in sort of a circlet around his head, but it kind of makes him look like a princess :")
Sorry I think tiredness got to me :lol: :roll:
0/25 Gifts Thank you all so much
magestream
CreaturesTrade

Post by magestream »

KandleKitty wrote:
magestream wrote: Hmm... Actually, I'm going to make you do that. I never thought of the orbs as into a circlet so I think that's pretty neat. Also, I did say you can put the orbs in any way you like so you can just keep on doing how you see fit. :)

Lmao sorry there's no way I can give him a circlet without making him resemble a princess at least a bit whoops and yeah sure i can make them small but you never specified a size in the first place
Well. Feel free to do your own thing then. You're the artist so you can make the decision. :t-:)
it's been so long.. i've grown. :t-puppyeyes:
xmands
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

Hey KandleKitty! I got your PM last month but it's been a while and I just wanted to make sure I actually replied to you and that you got it! I can't find it in my outgoing messages since I've already sent a few PMs since then, so I just wanted to double check in case I had accidentally just replied in my head without actually ever sending you anything! That happens to me much too often :lol:
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Return to “Seller's Gallery”