Pay-what-you-think-I-deserve art commissions!(CLOSED)

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

magestream
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Pay-what-you-think-I-deserve art requests!

Post by magestream »

I don't mind waiting at all and a half body sounds wonderful! I'm going to go get your lunar/solar fox, which one do you prefer? :italian:
it's been so long.. i've grown. :t-puppyeyes:
xmands
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

Hi, I adore your art! I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw my dog? Non-anthro of course, and he's fairly boring looking haha

If so I would love to send you some pictures/album link over PM (if I can keep personal photos as private as possible haha) if that is okay with you. If that's more than you're looking for right now that's totaaaally fine and I completely understand! <3
Let me know how you'd like to be paid - I have gold that I can pay with but I also have one or two donis tucked away if they interest you!

Thanks so much <3
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

sunsprite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by sunsprite »

Your art looks amazing! But I do have a question on the payment. Do you accept non-bred/bred event creatures? It's ok if the answer is no! Just asking. :3
xxxxxxpreviously delspresso
[supply my orange rabbitsune addiction]
KandleKitty
CreaturesTrade

Post by KandleKitty »

-magestream Whichever is easier to acquire will do!! thanks so much omg I love foxes HAHAHA

-xmands I'd love to draw your dog! However, I can't really do it right now because I'm currently on vacation and have 3 requests backed up, but if you can wait I don't mind! (Do note that I'm not too good at realistic animals so it'll probably be stylized/cartoonish)

-IceRiver Thank you!!<3 I accept all creatures!! Actually, since it's pay what you think I deserve, you should pay based on the quality of the art you receive. Of course, it'd be better to propose a payment first and we can negotiate and change the price before finalizing after I give you the art!! :)

-Asherion I might do your request quite a bit later as it requires me to draw 2 things. If you're willing to wait a bit I don't mind tho
Last edited by KandleKitty on December 7th, 2016, 8:58:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<3 thanks <3
magestream
CreaturesTrade

Post by magestream »

KandleKitty wrote:-magestream Whichever is easier to acquire will do!! thanks so much omg I love foxes HAHAHA

-xmands I'd love to draw your dog! However, I can't really do it right now because I'm currently on vacation and have 3 requests backed up, but if you can wait I don't mind! (Do note that I'm not too good at realistic animals so it'll probably be stylized/cartoonish)

-IceRiver Thank you!!<3 I accept all creatures!! Actually, since it's pay what you think I deserve, you should pay based on the quality of the art you receive. Of course, it'd be better to propose a payment first and we can negotiate and change the price before finalizing after I give you the art!! :)
So. I can propose a price and pay after you give the art? :srs:
Alright, could I get the fox (whichever one, I don't know) after you made the art then? Might be able to collect more gold along the way. :bounce:
it's been so long.. i've grown. :t-puppyeyes:
KandleKitty
CreaturesTrade

Post by KandleKitty »

Sure, sounds good!
<3 thanks <3
xmands
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

KandleKitty wrote:-magestream Whichever is easier to acquire will do!! thanks so much omg I love foxes HAHAHA

-Asherion I might do your request quite a bit later as it requires me to draw 2 things. If you're willing to wait a bit I don't mind tho

I don't mind whatsoever if you need me to wait! I'll keep checking back or something <3
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Icefall
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icefall »

I can wait as long as you need :wave:
0/25 Gifts Thank you all so much
sunsprite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by sunsprite »

Ok then!

Could you draw my Dogcat with her collar please? And none-anthro, of course.

Reference:
Spoiler

Since the image gets cut out, you could either click and drag to make a new tab and see it, or click and drag alone. However your computer works. ^.^
I'll be paying with these creatures + 15kg:
creature/9010951
creature/9010930
creature/9010341

I know, their bad payment since their common event creatures, but those are the only things I got, the other event creatures didn't want to breed properly. Sorry :t-corner:
xxxxxxpreviously delspresso
[supply my orange rabbitsune addiction]
KandleKitty
CreaturesTrade

Post by KandleKitty »

That sounds wonderful tbh thanks so much (but like I told xmands I can't do realistic animals too well so is it ok with you if it's stylized?)
<3 thanks <3

Return to “Seller's Gallery”