Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Re: OOC- Gryphon Riders of Etral

Post by cyberus151 »

I'm down!
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
Paradoxic
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Paradoxic »

I'm gonna join here!

Human
Name: Goes by Furtiva
Appearance: Furtiva has olive skin, with dark brown eyes and hair. She is thin with a slight build, but that's not to say she doesn't have any muscle - one cannot be a scout if one cannot defend oneself when found. She usually wears a dark colored lightweight leather armor which is thinner than usual to allow for greater mobility. On missions, she wears a flight mask which covers the entirety of her face, save for two eyeholes to see through. Her main weapon is a small, sharp, serrated knife but Furtiva also has multiple weapons hidden all over her, including (but not limited to): a blowgun, a backup dagger hidden in her sleeve, two blades hidden in her gloves that stick out sideways, and capsules of poison.
Personality: Furtiva is a girl of few words, preferring to show what she does with her actions. She won't stop until her objective is complete, and she does complete them, be it gathering information on their plans or finishing off her target from the shadows. Her obsession with taking the humans down almost borders on fanatical, and can be worrying at times...
History: (optional)

Gryphon
Name: Invertias
Type: Falcon, but with Owl lineage. This makes him suited to scouting due to his increased sturdiness as well as silence, at the cost of his eyes being rather sensitive to light.
Appearance: Invertias has black feathers that fade to a lighter dark brown, a curved beak, equally sharp talons and a fierce glare, enhanced by his yellow sclera. His wingtip feathers have bands reminiscent of a snowy owl's. Sometimes, he wears a saddle with several pockets containing his rider's gear
Personality: Although smaller than a normal Gryphon, Invertias is quite the character - highly sarcastic, has a somewhat sardonic sense of humor and enjoys taunting his foes, be it verbally or non-verbally. Like his rider, he is devoted to taking the humans down, though to a lesser degree.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Hatch Tab:
deb
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by deb »

Welcome Paradoxic!
We could use another GryphonRider! I'll send a messenger ASAP to notify General Ava of your presence! :D
Come visit my shop for doni and event creatures! Image
Paradoxic
CreaturesTrade

Post by Paradoxic »

deb wrote:Welcome Paradoxic!
We could use another GryphonRider! I'll send a messenger ASAP to notify General Ava of your presence! :D
Thank you! :)
Image Image Hatch Tab:
DoomedDaphnia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoomedDaphnia »

Paradoxic wrote:I'm gonna join here!

Human
Appearance: Furtiva has olive skin, with dark brown eyes and hair. She is thin with a slight build, but that's not to say she doesn't have any muscle - one cannot be a scout if one cannot defend oneself when found. She usually wears a dark colored lightweight leather armor which is thinner than usual to allow for greater mobility. On missions, she wears a flight mask which covers the entirety of her face, save for two eyeholes to see through. Her main weapon is a small, sharp, serrated knife but Furtiva also has multiple weapons hidden all over her, including (but not limited to): a blowgun, a backup dagger hidden in her sleeve, two blades hidden in her gloves that stick out sideways, and capsules of poison.
Personality: Furtiva is a girl of few words, preferring to show what she does with her actions. She won't stop until her objective is complete, and she does complete them, be it gathering information on their plans or finishing off her target from the shadows. Her obsession with taking the humans down almost borders on fanatical, and can be worrying at times...

Gryphon
Type: Falcon, but with Owl lineage. This makes him suited to scouting due to his increased sturdiness as well as silence, at the cost of his eyes being rather sensitive to light.
Appearance: Invertias has black feathers that fade to a lighter dark brown, a curved beak, equally sharp talons and a fierce glare, enhanced by his yellow sclera. His wingtip feathers have bands reminiscent of a snowy owl's. Sometimes, he wears a saddle with several pockets containing his rider's gear
Personality: Although smaller than a normal Gryphon, Invertias is quite the character - highly sarcastic, has a somewhat sardonic sense of humor and enjoys taunting his foes, be it verbally or non-verbally. Like his rider, he is devoted to taking the humans down, though to a lesser degree.
Accepted! Feel free to post whenever you want!
Paradoxic
CreaturesTrade

Post by Paradoxic »

DoomedDaphnia wrote:
Paradoxic wrote:I'm gonna join here!

Human

Gryphon
Accepted! Feel free to post whenever you want!
Thank you! :)
Image Image Hatch Tab:
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

HELLO I AM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I AM POSTING NOW
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
FrozenSoul
CreaturesTrade

Post by FrozenSoul »

It's great that your back! I shall post after you
I want to be beautiful with words, I want to use words beautifully.
DoomedDaphnia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoomedDaphnia »

Paradoxic, please let me know if you need me to set you up for an introduction!
Paradoxic
CreaturesTrade

Post by Paradoxic »

DoomedDaphnia wrote:Paradoxic, please let me know if you need me to set you up for an introduction!
Alright, that would be appreciated! I didn't know, so sorry if I messed up or anything. If this helps, Invertias and Furtiva are getting their gear in order for a scout/recon mission.
Image Image Hatch Tab:

Return to “Backstage”