A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
FrozenSoul
CreaturesTrade

Re: OOC- Gryphon Riders of Etral

Post by FrozenSoul »

Yes that's fine! I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I will keep up better but this week has been crazy
I want to be beautiful with words, I want to use words beautifully.
DoomedDaphnia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoomedDaphnia »

Alright. Once Cy posts, I'll timeskip.
FrozenSoul
CreaturesTrade

Post by FrozenSoul »

Should I post before then? I can right away
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by LightningDragon »

I'm excited to post this, but unfortunately I'll be away for two weeks starting tomorrow - if I'm accepted, please feel free to continue the roleplay. I'll catch up. :lol:

Human
Name: Victoria Ashlyn
Appearance: Victoria is tall and slender, very fit and muscular. Her skin is darkly tanned from her years in the sky, and she keeps her dark hair cut short. She has clever hazel eyes set in a thin, sharply-angled face. While she has escaped most serious injury, she has several scars. The stress of the past few years has carved deep lines into her face and caused her temples to begin to turn silver.
Personality: Victoria is, outwardly, a very calm and quiet woman. She says little, rarely smiles, and prefers to simply fade into the background.
History: (will be updated)

Gryphon
Name: Inzaja (in-Sasha)
Type: Falcon
Appearance: peregrine falcon/jaguar
Personality: Inzaja is more carefree and optimistic than her partner, and often spends her time attempting to make Victoria laugh. She is very loyal and caring, but the past few years have caused her to lose trust in many things.
History: (will be updated)
ImageImageImage
DoomedDaphnia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoomedDaphnia »

Accepted! I'll add your character sheet to the main thread and you can start posting whenever! If you want, you can just post when you get back and you won't have to interact with the general or anything. You can just have your character appear and say she was sent to meet the group!
FrozenSoul wrote:Should I post before then? I can right away
If you want to, go ahead! I'd hate to rush anyone, but I'd like to get the ball rolling.
DoomedDaphnia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoomedDaphnia »

just so everyone knows, I will be on vacation from 7/17 to 7/23 and I do not know if I will have wifi, so if activity dies down because I'm not here, this RP is not abandoned
FrozenSoul
CreaturesTrade

Post by FrozenSoul »

I am working on a post! I have been camping so I have been busy but I will get one up today.
And Pokemon Go launched officially in Canada...
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

YOOOO SAME! (Pokemon GO is ruining my life but it's so fun...) But yeah. I'm sure we're all a little busy, haha. I've just moved into a new apartment, so, it's a little tricky for me to figure out my schedule these days. Sorry I accidentally forgot to acknowledge Eyvindor and Keturah in my post. I'll do that this post.
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
FrozenSoul
CreaturesTrade

Post by FrozenSoul »

It's fine really, I'm sorry I'm not interacting with people a ton but idk what my schedule is going to be like and I would hate to keep people waiting on me.
((Ugh I know PoGo is awful but on the plus side I have a wicked tan but not nearly enough Pokemon to show my hard work...))
DoomedDaphnia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoomedDaphnia »

If everyone's ok with it, I'm going to have the group arrive in the jungle in my next post.

Return to “Backstage”