Fire Emblem Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fire Emblem Guild!

Post by PaleoMage »

Ah, of course I've never posted in here before... Fates was the new game at the time. :P
bandbullets wrote: December 28th, 2023, 5:51:27 ami spent my teen years growing up with three houses(basically for its whole life span for 4 years until engage release)
Wow, that... realigned my understanding of time. But how special! TH has got to be a great formative-years game. What did you think of Three Hopes? I played the demo but couldn't really get into it.

I really haven't played that many Fire Emblems in the grand scheme of things- just Awakening, some of Fates (Conquest), SoV, TH, Engage, and a tiny bit of SS. I liked the first half of Engage for the most part, but around that point the story forgot how goofy it was and started playing everything completely straight. There's a couple standout characters (shout-out to Ivy whenever Alear isn't involved) and the others are OK at best. Mechanically it's super satisfying, though; I love the focus on player phase, and the ridiculous stuff you can do with engages is great.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!

Return to “Guilds Quarter”