A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
skwerl56767
CreaturesTrade

Re: Seekers Of Ash | OOC | Spots Full

Post by skwerl56767 »

*Sigh*, the only problem with posting orders... I finally have some free time, and here I have to sit and twiddle my thumbs. XD No pressure.
Though if we can't go beyond the bright-flash-of-light part, then I guess we just write how our characters reacted to everything after our last posts? Seems a little redundant, but I guess it works; though, I don't know what Sasha is going to do aside from judge everyone...
Currently on forum hiatus.
My own science fiction book.
DaedAir
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Haha. I guess you could go beyound the bright light.

Alright.
For the sake of others.
Yes, you may go beyound the bright flash of light.

Hehe....guess you're outta luck for the moment Skwerl...
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Foleo
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

@spirits: thank you for the informative post! I still don't know what spirits would look like after they've been summoned, though. I get that they'd have a glowy aura with their spirit color, and that their clothes would be the same as those they wore on their deathbed, but what would they look like? Would they still be injured if they died that in battle? Would they still be underweight if they died from starvation?

@summoning methods: Hmm, I think Etain would prefer to summon spirits into something that would constrain them, say, a cage. Because in the picture you showed under the spoiler, it seems as if the summoner would quickly be stabbed and killed by the half-summoned spirit, since they're aggressive until fully summoned? Or am I confused, and does the appearance of a spirit in the mortal world already mean they are fully summoned?

@after bright-flash-of-light: What comes after the bright flash of light? Though I'm the last poster and thus I can piggyback on the posts of others, I think it's in the best interest of everyone that we know what we're going to be roleplaying, yeah?

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

asa (left) created by Iliad. kanoi (right) mine.

formerly Applemint, PhoenixFireDream.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Hey guys.
For the moment, my computer will no longer connect to the internet. Don't know why. It just won't, even though we have internet. So....until I get it to work...I'll be using my phone.

Foleo...getting to youe questions in a moment!
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Foleo wrote:@spirits: thank you for the informative post! I still don't know what spirits would look like after they've been summoned, though. I get that they'd have a glowy aura with their spirit color, and that their clothes would be the same as those they wore on their deathbed, but what would they look like? Would they still be injured if they died that in battle? Would they still be underweight if they died from starvation?

@summoning methods: Hmm, I think Etain would prefer to summon spirits into something that would constrain them, say, a cage. Because in the picture you showed under the spoiler, it seems as if the summoner would quickly be stabbed and killed by the half-summoned spirit, since they're aggressive until fully summoned? Or am I confused, and does the appearance of a spirit in the mortal world already mean they are fully summoned?

@after bright-flash-of-light: What comes after the bright flash of light? Though I'm the last poster and thus I can piggyback on the posts of others, I think it's in the best interest of everyone that we know what we're going to be roleplaying, yeah?
+Oops. Forgot to add that part in there. My bad!! When a spirit is summoned, their appearance is that of their peak health. But they also wear what they died in (so....if a person died naked...the summoned spirit is a naked man). But no, if a person has a physical or mental disability, their appearance is NOT that of fetus. The appearance is, in that case of, at their peak as an adult.

+You can summon them into a cage if you wish. But no, a spirit must fully (their entire body, not just part of it) be in the mortal world in order to obey their summoning.

+Yeah. Yeah. You're right. For now, The flash of light will transport the group to a grassy, fairly flat field. If you look at the map of Vultien that I have provided, it'll be somewhere at the bottom of the map between the Kingdoms of Syain and the Kingdom of Relcon. If that helps people a little bit.

Thanks for the wait on this guys, I got my internet back.
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

I see, I understand now! Thanks for your answers!

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

asa (left) created by Iliad. kanoi (right) mine.

formerly Applemint, PhoenixFireDream.
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

I apologize for the long delay, I've been caught up in settling down after traveling. I'll try and get a reply up tonight if I can!
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

No worries. I'm not worried about this Rp failing like my others.
Everyone seems pretty happy with the Rp and pretty invested.
So I have no problem with this being a slow Rp. :D
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

I'm glad we can go a bit past the flash of light. Otherwise my post would've been really short; the only thing I could think of for Fera was to look at Davey like "Ha! You got spanked!" before passing out.
I really need more active RP's to be in, so if y'all know of any hit me up!
skwerl56767
CreaturesTrade

Post by skwerl56767 »

(Dies laughing.)
Currently on forum hiatus.
My own science fiction book.

Return to “Backstage”