Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Foleo
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Seekers Of Ash | OOC | Spots Full

Post by Foleo »

Just wanted to let you know, I changed usernames! And I will try to post soon!

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

asa (left) created by Iliad. kanoi (right) mine.

formerly Applemint, PhoenixFireDream.
DaedAir
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Foleo wrote:Just wanted to let you know, I changed usernames! And I will try to post soon!
Good to know.
I was confused as to why "someone new" was posting. XD

Hope everyone is doing well.
I'm sorry this is a slow Rp. I hope you guys haven't lost interest yet.... >.<
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

In that case... also me. I changed from Sorey to Alto, sorry for the confusion (DUAL NAME CHANGE!) and I'm definitely still in this for the long run!
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

Me too.
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

Still interested as well. Have no internet where I am atm, so am actually kinda glad it's slow right now. Way to lazy to type up a reasonable post on this phone.
I really need more active RP's to be in, so if y'all know of any hit me up!
skwerl56767
CreaturesTrade

Post by skwerl56767 »

(Hurries in late.) I still have interest as well! Just a moving craze right now, so the posting lull is actually kind of helpful for me. XD I'll probably still be inactive until two weeks from now at the earliest (unless I suddenly have some free time and I have a post due).
Currently on forum hiatus.
My own science fiction book.
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

What do the dead look like after being summoned by a Necromancer? Do they have the same appearance as they did a moment before their death (thus, might a summoned warrior have a gaping ax wound in their abdomen, or their head partially detached from their body)? Or do they have the appearance of the last time they were "healthy" (and if so, does that mean that, say, someone with a lifelong disease would show up as a fetus? And does the aging process count as an unhealthful affliction, and thus do summoned old men show up as young men?)

Also, do the summoned retainers know why they've been summoned?

By the way, the "girl" Etain is eyeing is actually Isa. She doesn't know he's a guy. ALTO, HERE'S THE SCENE YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO. AWKWARD FLIRTING, BEGIN

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

asa (left) created by Iliad. kanoi (right) mine.

formerly Applemint, PhoenixFireDream.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Fuuuuuuuuuu.............

I just lost all the stuff I typed up for answering your questions....... :t-woo: :t-boo: :t-pout:

Anyway...I'll put a post up in the OOC thread an the IC thread as well in an hour or two.

I'll edit this when I'm done with your questions Foleo.

Take 4 on this attempt to give you this information Foleo...Okay...so here we go!

About Summoning and Spirits and Spirit Types
Spoiler
Spirit types are determined by the decisions you make in life. When you die, your spirit is summoned to the gods. The gods then judge your decisions and actions made in your life time. Upon burial of your body, of which both the gods and yourself watch, you are cast into one of the categories. Spirits come in three different types. Good, Neutral, and Bad [please note bad spirits are not evil].

These types also have different colors to represent them. Good is blue. Neutral is silver or white. And bad is red. However it is not uncommon to find different colored spirits. Inherently good spirits will be gold [although this is nearly impossible due to the fact that every one does something bad at least once in their lifetime]. If a person does something more bad then good, but still makes good decisions, they might end up as a purple spirit.

Once the gods have placed the spirit in the type they agreed with, the soul is transported to another plane of existence. This plane is similar to the one our characters live in. The spirits live out the rest of their spirited lives here (essentially, when you become a spirit, you can't die anymore).

Necros can not summon any specific type of spirit. It is luck of the draw. When a spirit is being summoned, the spirits know they are being summoned. This is because they are resisting the Necro every step of the way. Once a Necro is summoned, as I said before, they will follow the order(s) of the Necro that summoned them. Just like any other human being, Spirits can only take so much before they crack. Once a Spirit can no longer take the physical or mental strain of being in the 'real world' they disappear back to the "Spirit World."

The type of a spirit does not portray the attitude or personality of the spirit. Spirits retain the memories they had when they were human. They also keep whatever they were wearing when they first died.
Workings of Spirit Types
Spoiler
So here's how Spirit typing works:

Gold Spirits - Gold Spirits are spirits who have done inherently good deeds and decisions and actions throughout their lifetime. Gold spirits are nearly impossible because of the absurdity of this. No one does all good things through out their life time. It's just not possible.

Blue Spirits - Blue Spirits do more good then bad. Their good decisions and actions out weigh the bad actions that they did. And they become Blue Spirits.

White/Silver Spirits - White or Silver Spirits do an equal amount of good and bad things. The good and bad things cancel each other out.

Purple Spirits - Purple Spirits do more bad then good. While they do a lot of good things, they do more bad things then anything else. And they are put into the Purple Spirit type.

Red Spirits - Red Spirits are people who do more bad things then anything else. Like Gold spirits, they almost always do bad things. And for this reason, they are put into the red spirit type.
Spirits

Gold Spirit
Spoiler
Blue Spirits
Spoiler
White/Silver Spirits
Spoiler
Purple Spirit
Spoiler
Red Spirits
Spoiler
Spirit Summoning
Spoiler
This is kinda how I would invision this happening...but you are free to do this anyway you wish.

Spirit Summoning
Yes...Yes, Most of these images are from the Dark Souls Games. Namely 2 and 3. :derr:
I'mma Dark Souls Fan..what can I say? Haha.
Last edited by DaedAir on June 6th, 2016, 1:27:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

YEAAAAAAH WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN GOING ON A POTENTIALLY LIFE-THREATENING JOURNEY, AM I RIGHT.

Okay, that aside (though I am very excited), in my post, would you like me to advance the setting further, beyond 'they were engulfed in light'? If so, I assume the light will have made them pass/blank out for a little bit - where would they be then?
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

I would prefer if it didn't proceed past the flash of bright light.
Reason being is I'm actually still kinda debating where we will all end up. Haha.

So yeah, don't go beyound the bright light in your posting please.
I also have something in mind for your character (and it may or may not involve a fluttering piece of paper).

Return to “Backstage”