Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Snowflake
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Foxes and Wolves OOC Thread - O&A! Updated 07/04

Post by Snowflake »

Foxes and Wolves

Hi, welcome to the OOC Thread for Red and Grey. You can find the Roleplay Thread here.

You can choose to either PM me your forms or post it here, as I understand that some users prefer to post their forms in the thread instead of sending a PM. That is completely fine.

The rules are stated in the Roleplay Thread, but just in case you want to go over them again, here they are.

Rules
Spoiler
1. All Magistream Rules apply.

2. No god-modding, power-playing, and Mary/Gary-Sues. We all know these characters take the fun out of RP-ing.

3. Please try to post at least 2 to 3 sentences when you RP. Don't post like one line that no one can respond to. E.g. First post: "The woman smoothed out the creases in her satin gown as the sunlight reflected off the material. She turned and glanced at the boy next to her, her oceanic eyes calm and soothing. 'What's your name?'" Second post: "The boy bit into the apple and looked off into the distance."

4. No text talk. im sure u dont wanna read smth lyk this b4 u wanna post lolz.

5. Keep everything PG-13. Cussing is allowed, but please star out the vowels. E.g. sh*t. Fade to black when you need to.

6. Respect one another. I don't want anyone disrespecting
anyone, no matter what the reason. If you have a problem with the person, sort it out and keep it to yourself. Don't deliberately post hurtful and insulting stuff about the person in the RP.

7. Don't roleplay with yourself too much. If I see this I will inform you. E.g. Don't roleplay as the king and talk to the servant you roleplay as too much.

8. I have the right to reject your characters if you don't cooperate to my request for you to edit some things in your forms. This hasn't happened before, and I'd like to keep it that way.

9. Please, have fun. It would be great joy to me if people are having fun in the RP.

10. I'm a busy person. If you can't post frequently, I understand. Try to post at least ONCE or TWICE a day. If you're going to be away for a period of time, do inform me. If you suddenly disappear, I will take down your forms from the character list, but you are welcomed to reclaim them. I understand that surprises happen. But don't expect me to believe that your house burned down five times in a row in a period of three months.

11. You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can handle it. If you are roleplaying as a king, you are NOT allowed to roleplay as anyone else of high rank in the castle. You may roleplay as servants, stableboys and such. Please take note of rule 7.

12. I am open to negotiations and suggestions. Just post in the OOC Thread, or send me a PM.

13. I will add or remove rules as I see fit.
Plot
So basically, you are either from the North or the South. Rumour has it that war is going to break out.

Explanation
If you create a noble character, you have to give me the name of the House (e.g. Brandon Smith. House Smith.) and the sigil.

Kings are NON-PLAYABLE CHARACTERS. However, you may PM me if you wish to be a king, and we can work something out.

Ranks/Roles
Spoiler
Royals - Kings, queens, princes and princesses
Nobles - Knights, regents, advisors etc.
Commoners - Merchants, bakers, smiths, farmers etc.
This is based on my own way of categorising things, so if you see something odd, just read on. ALSO, there are, of course, more roles/ranks than what is listed above. If you're unsure, ask, and I'll be more than happy to help.

Form

Code: Select all

Name: 
[spoiler]Gender: 
Rank: ( king, prince, stableboy, stablemaster, lord, lady etc.)
House: (For nobles and royals.)
Affliation: (Whose Side Are You On?)
Appearances: ( at least 3 sentences please. Pictures are accepted, but no anime/cartoons please.) 
Personality: ( at least 3 sentences please. ) 
History: ( at least 3 sentences please. ) 
Sexuality: 
Other: [/spoiler]
Last edited by Snowflake on April 7th, 2016, 6:15:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
*Snowflake*
Snowflake
CreaturesTrade

Characters

Post by Snowflake »

Foxenhall
Azraelia V. Ignis; Lost Princess

Frostrell
Elissa Radack; Princess
Snowflake Winter; Adopted Princess
Last edited by Snowflake on April 7th, 2016, 6:10:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
*Snowflake*
Snowflake
CreaturesTrade

Recap

Post by Snowflake »

Work in progress
*Snowflake*
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Red and Grey OOC Thread - Open and Accepting!

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

Hello there :D This rp of yours looks really good so thought I'd make a character for it. ^^

Name: Azraelia V. Ignis (nicknames: Az, Azrae, Rae)
Spoiler
Affliation: Red Fox
Appearances: Azraelia stands at a height of five feet and five inches with a not heavily endowed body, but a well endowed one. Her hips curve out and her bosom makes it quite clear she is female but neither are heavily exaggerated. She has high cheek bones that are defined but softly with almond shaped eyes of a dazzling and brilliant green. Her skin a very light and creamy while her hair appears to be purely white with streaks of brilliant red in the front and in her bangs with a style of being straight and hanging in strands about her face and down her back.
Personality: Azraelia is one who trusts very few people and tells no one the truth of who she really is or where she came from. She is cautious and alert about those around her, though she often appears sad with the lack of no friends or having anyone to talk to because of this fear of sharing anything with anyone. If she had any friends she would be quite close to them and open, perhaps even able to enjoy smiling and laughing and joking around; however, because she has none she is often quiet with a neutral or sad expression upon her face. She is very polite to those around her and tries to be respectable and kind. She isn't quick to anger nor is she quick to tears but when pushed to the edge of either side the ending is ugly. There are few things she enjoys anymore, only a select few being reading, horseback riding, or practicing self-defence with a sword or hand to hand combat.
History: Azraelia grew up with only one elder brother and her father having never knew her mother since she had died after giving birth to Azraelia. Growing up with only one sibling, and a male sibling at that left her with plenty of room to cause mischief and to explore. Not only did she have an education of how to be a proper young lady, she also had the chance to run around with her brother pretending to be knights battling along side each other to slay imaginary foes or as enemies to fight each other. Her life of fun and lack of true responsibility ended when her father died. It had happened all too quickly. One moment she had been living life wonderfully and happily the next she was taken from her home by her father's most trusted friend out and away from her uncle and the kingdom, separated from her brother to keep them both safe. She was taken to the North, traveling as the daughter of a blacksmith and slowly learned the hardship of living a life as a peasant. She learned to work hard, though at first she did not do it well at all, making several mistakes and causing many to wonder if the girl had been lazy in her younger years but after some time she began to get the hang of it. In experiencing this new life of being a blacksmith's daughter she stumbled upon an injured wolf pup one day while fetching water for her 'father'. Instead of leaving the poor thing to suffer she took it home and begged to keep it. The only condition was that she was to raise it, feed it, and train it. Agreeing to this she worked hard to bring the pup back to health and training the little one as soon as he was able to learn. She named the wolf Ozul meaning shadow for the dark coloration of his fur. While growing up she went by a different name, or rather a short version of her real name, Rae to keep her safe from any who might be looking for her. A few more years went by and she learned how to use a sword, seeing as she was the daughter of a blacksmith now as well as how to ride a horse and how to defend herself against anyone who might try to harm her. She knows not what awaits her in the future and wishes to find her brother once more.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Picture of Ozul
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snowflake
CreaturesTrade

Re: Foxes and Wolves OOC Thread - Open and Accepting! COME J

Post by Snowflake »

Your character is simply wonderful :) May I ask... What does the V stand for in Azraelia's name?
*Snowflake*
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Why thank you and the V stands for Valhalla, but I thought it would be best to simply have it as V instead
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌

Snowflake
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snowflake »

Oh, okay :lol: Welcome to the RP! I'm hoping that more people will start to join as your character is the first form in 4 days ._. xD
*Snowflake*
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Oh I'm sure they will, I actually started working on my character the first day this went up XD
It only took me a while because I am juggling work and trying to work out getting my own place lol. Hopefully pretty soon I'll have my own home. When that happens though I may not be here for a while until the new net is set up. But until then I'll be here :D
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌

ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Id like to join however I have a few questions. Firstly from my understanding the kingdoms are made up of humans correct? Haha also if I really wanted to I could make two characters correct, not two high ranking however.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Snowflake
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snowflake »

Vampirewolf2212 wrote:Oh I'm sure they will, I actually started working on my character the first day this went up XD
It only took me a while because I am juggling work and trying to work out getting my own place lol. Hopefully pretty soon I'll have my own home. When that happens though I may not be here for a while until the new net is set up. But until then I'll be here :D
Ohhh ^.^ Good luck, I hope you find a nice place!
ParadiseSeeker wrote:Id like to join however I have a few questions. Firstly from my understanding the kingdoms are made up of humans correct? Haha also if I really wanted to I could make two characters correct, not two high ranking however.
Yes, the kingdoms are made up of humans. And yes, you may ^_^
*Snowflake*

Return to “Backstage”