A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
silvernightingale
CreaturesTrade

Re: Forged In Fire OOC

Post by silvernightingale »

Duragi wrote:Mmm, how would you wish us to start?
Would you prefer we (Nimrods) were together or apart?

Would the scenario of Rigel just finishing an overseas mission and returning to dock be an acceptable opening? Or would you prefer him in a specific place?
Hey, I'm having Keiran sent to the forest region to investigate rumors of Knight activity. (Keerasa-Shei, though he doesn't know who it is yet.) So our characters will probably meet in due time.
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

Sorry guys, been pretty busy.

Expect something tomorrow (I'm so sorry).
DaedAir
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Welk Tern
Wears light, hard leather armor or strictly no armor at all. Typically the latter. Welk Tern
Male, 30 years old
Nimrod Messenger

Personality
Welk's has stated that for him what is valuable one day could easily become trash the next and he will not hesitate to kill anyone who gets in his way of his current task. Welk is able to retain his cool during fights and rarely allows his emotions to get the best of him. He comes across as being serious and straight laced, taking duty before all else. He is cold and unfriendly towards people whom he is unfamiliar with, a trait made more pronounced with his services to the Nimrod forces. Despite Welk's cold demeanor, deep down he does have a caring side which he goes to great lengths to disguise. The fact is that he is extremely shy regarding gentler emotions, becoming very easily embarrassed and flustered whenever people display affection towards him or tease him. Gaining Welk's trust and loyalty results in an undying friendship in which he would gladly sacrifice himself to save what few friends he has.

History
History is a WIP

Abilities
Excels at scimitar sword use.
Master Strategist

Powers
Extreme endurance/stamina

Nimrod
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Hope everything is going alright with everyone.
Sorry this Rp is slow...hope that's alright with everyone!
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Vitek
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vitek »

I am just hoping this doesn't die. I was super pumped to play this character D:
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Nah it won't. Duragi is just slow to post. He's busy. As am I with life. I'm sure Silvernighingale is busy as well. I can send em a reminder PM if They don't reply by Wensday.
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

I love the anime this is based off of! I'd like to join, if I may ^.^

Saerin Rawthorn
Saerin's ArmorSaerin Rawthorn
Female, Age 30

Personality
Saerin can be super reckless if something is interesting to her and she decides to pursue it. She loves a good brawl, and if she encounters someone she deems a strong opponent then there's darn-near nothing that'll stop her from challenging them. She's not one to really worry about the future, tending to take care of things as they come up. Consequently, she often times has a distinct lack of forethought. She's usually fairly laid-back and is a little, uh, "rough around the edges", one might say; she can curse like a sailor when she wants to, is blunt to a fault at times, and would sooner send her fist into someone's teeth than talk over an issue with them. She's also a total thrill-seeker.

While normally she'll go about things in a socially acceptable manner, Saerin is by no means above getting what she wants through force or intimidation when "socially acceptable" becomes too big a hassle. She's pretty neutral about just about anything, but if one looked hard enough -like really, reeeally squinted- they'd she she leaned slightly more toward good than evil. In Saerin's eyes, it's a dog-eat-dog world, but it's also life-and-let-live; she very much likes her freedom and thinks everyone else should be able to enjoy theirs, too.

All that said, Saerin is capable of loyalty -if she thinks you deserve it. She will, to a point at least, listen to people she respects, but she will never turn on them. She also, interestingly enough, has a huge soft spot for animals, and her tomboyish, gruff persona melts instantly into a squeeing mess whenever she encounters a creature she finds cute as she hugs and snuggles it. And she will hug it, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

History
Saerin's been a scrapper practically since she could walk and joined the Holy Knights at a young age. Sadly, although not surprisingly, she didn't join out of any strong moral inclination to protect the kingdom or any such jazz; she just wanted stronger opponents to fight and, in her own words, "the bad guys're jack asses".

When the Holy Knights were framed for the murder of the king and consequently disbanded, Saerin took to traveling in order to more easily avoid being captured, doing odd-jobs and errands where ever she could to earn cash for survival.

She sold her armor on the second day of being on the run, since it'd make her that much easier to identify and she figured she could really use the cash. However, Saerin kept her weapons -dual blades imbued with destructive wind magic, that're enchanted to shrink at will. She wears them as earrings when not in use.

Abilities
Highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat and use of her dual blades.
Hits fast and hard - speed and strength are much greater than a normal human's.
Really good at pick-pocketing.
Powers
Snatch - Magical ability, allows Saerin to steal an opponents physical power, as well as objects. She must have some sort of physical contact in order to steal power, but to steal an object she only needs to see it. The range is limited to about 15 feet or so.

Holy Knight
I really need more active RP's to be in, so if y'all know of any hit me up!
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Well hello! Of course you may join! I like your character as well.
Slight side note to you, Kirorokat, hope your ATC Rp is doing well. Any chance I could jump back in?

Switching back to this topic!

A Note To All Players
The players heading to or that are already at DeadWood, are the only players allowed there at this moment!
All Other Players Must Converge Elsewhere!

Like the Seven Deadly Sins, the members didn't just find each other magically all in one town/city.
This is going to be a "search and rescue" of sorts until players find each other.

So Kirorokat, please direct your character elsewhere.
Duragi, I have something planned for our characters.
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

Thank you! And ATC's going kinda slow right now and we've lost some people, but it's still alive. Of course you can come in! You'll have to resubmit a character form, unfortunately, because I removed it from the list, but you're always welcome!

Yeah, I was kinda thinking of plopping her somewhere else like en route to some random town or something, maybe having her cause a bit of trouble out of boredom or something :P .
I really need more active RP's to be in, so if y'all know of any hit me up!
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

That works well!! :)

Return to “Backstage”