Re: Forged In Fire OOC

Post by Vitek »

Awesome. Can't wait to start.
Vitek
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vitek »

We aren't going to wait for all 15 slots to be filled are we? That would he hectic to say the least.
DaedAir
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Oh lord no. No. We would be waiting for quite a while to fill all those spots. I'm thinking we will wait till i have at least one more person to join.

Also as a note. Feel free to NPC any Holy Knights or Nimrods that are not dead or taken!!
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
silvernightingale
CreaturesTrade

Post by silvernightingale »

Yeah, it would be nice if I could have at least one other Nimrod (preferably someone who actually knows the show) to have my character interact with. If anyone thinking of joining would like to be a high-ranking Nimrod, I'd appreciate the companionship.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

I can also be a Nimrod leader or upper-rank NPC as well if need be to keep things going and interesting.
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Vitek
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vitek »

:P If only I had retained a taste in anime/manga. I kinda fell out of Blue Exorcist when I finished the show and it got really weird towards the end because it wasn't renewed while the manga kept going. Spice and Wolf I need to catch up on, finished the first season and have the 3 books of it, but didn't look for the 2nd season...D:
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Everyone's got their interest. I still watch anime quite frequently. But I think I always will. It's just apart of me. Lol.

I've started to watch The Blue Exorcist (aka the first episode). But never really was interested interested in it. It never caught my attention enough for me to keep going.
Vitek
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vitek »

I used to watch a ton of anime. Yu Yu Hakusho was one of my faves. Dragonball Z, obviously. A whole mess of Gundam stuff.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

I have too many favorites. Full Metal Alchemist, Toriko, Fate Stay Night and a few others are ones that I like the best. Never saw Dragonball Z - personally I'm not all that interested in it. But eh, we all have our own tastes. Wanted to get into Gundam, never really found the time to do so yet.
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

Yu Yu Hakusho is great. So is Seven Deadly sins (Waiting for the anime to continue (because I think they said it will))

Umm I'll assume a leader-type character just because it seems needed. Plus I guess another Nimrod is needed.
Tell me what you think and if I need to change anything.
This guy is a spell fighter, but he is more martial than magical.

Rigel Williams
Tough material with gauntletsRigel Williams
32 Year old Male
Ship captain. Whenever the Nimrods need to transport precious cargo, he's the go to. Missions of high importance often put him in the position of leadership, especially when it involves long sojourns outside of the Nimrod base.

PERSONALITY
Rigel looks at things carefully, considering logic and emotion with his decisions. He will always put his crew first, even if it means making enemies. And so, he always considers how his people will feel with a major decision. He views those he works with as his responsibility, and will go out of his way to ensure their safety. A mission is not successful unless there are no casualties.

Rigel is amicable, but stern. He wishes for friendship, but demands respect. Being raised with the mindset that respect is a two way street, Rigel makes sure to display this to his 'crew'. He gives them respect as people, and is often rather friendly with them. Questioning his decisions is alright by him, however disobeying them or spreading dissent will incur his wrath. He has spent much of his life on a ship, and on a ship discipline is managed then and there.

He is easy to approach, and deeply caring. All he asks for in return is loyalty.

HISTORY

A sailor since he was 14, he has lived a life of adventure. He has met many people, fostered many friendships, and learned the importance of loyalty. His Captain at the time was a rough and strict man, keeping his crew firmly in place. However, he held so much respect that not a man upon the ship could say that they hated him. He was their master, and he was good to them. And to Rigel, he was a teacher. General weapons training, with much focus on the bo staff. Rigel had always excelled with such a weapon. But also skills Rigel would use his whole life. How to hold himself, how to speak to a lady, and how to survive the pressures of the world.

The last lesson he helped teach was the bitter symphony of loneliness. Pirates had attacked his ship when he was 17, and in the aftermath his entire crew died, and he awoke on and island. For a year, he was alone. The only thing that kept him alive was his Captain's last order... Stay alive.

He was 18 when the Nimrods found him. They were themselves lost, and with his aid they were able to find their way home. Due to this, they decided to start training him to become one. As someone who values loyalty, the idea of hunting traitors suited Rigel, and maybe he could even move on from the grief.

Years of quests, including many raids to extinguish pirates, and Rigel had proven himself. He was a skilled Nimrod, able to use spell and staff with equal efficiency.

ABILITY(S)
He is quite capable with a staff, capable of both offensive and defensive maneuvers. He can pilot a ship and has many connections to people around the globe. He can clean a wound and stitch it. His reflexes are incredible. He can play support, but is more suited to front line battle. He is a spell fighter, mixing martial prowess with spells. However he relies more on melee.
POWER(S)
Energy Threads - Threads made of energy that can be used in multiple ways. He can stitch wounds, bind enemies and aid his own movement. He can make a whip but it's not too effective.
Connection - He can 'connect' himself to his allies. This allows him to be aware of their presence no matter what. Connecting is a lengthy ritual, and the length of time depends on the relationship of the two parties.
Full Restraint - This technique requires he place his hand on his enemy's chest. His enemy cannot move so long as he does not move.

NIMROD

Return to “Backstage”