matter who. wip.
Kali2
CreaturesTrade

Re: Battle Of A Thousand Tales (ooc)

Post by Kali2 »

Briena
Spoiler
Appearance:
Of an average 5ft 5in height and scrawny all her life Briena had learned to rely more on speed and agility than strength, there are plenty of wolves and humans larger than she in both states so she figured she should know more than how to throw a good punch. Her appearance in total is an odd one, her hair had been blonde as a child but as she grew it slowly started to lose its color until it was completely gone. Doctors her parents had brought her to had been at a loss. Such a color was odd but as her skin stayed pale no matter how long she stayed in the sun and her eye abandoning its green twin to turn blue her parents and others had decided to just leave it alone as long as it didn’t affect her health negatively. All of the changes happened by the time she was 5, she was too young to understand what was happening and that it wasn’t normal. Less than a year later her sister, Lilja, was born and as the years past she too lost pigment in her hair, skin and eyes. The only difference was her eyes were blue to begin with and stayed as such, just became lighter.
Briena:
-Human: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrafj ... 1_1280.jpg
-Wolf Image
Personality: Quiet and serious, she is a very hard wolf to get to know, she enjoys her alone time and is often in the training rooms working at being faster, honing her balance and working on becoming stronger for her sister and her pack.
History:As a daughter of two warriors of the Sundown pack she took an interest in fighting at an early age but because of her frequent doctor visits many of the other pack members wouldn’t allow their children to close to her and she would have to play fight with her father and mother instead. Because of her little interactions with the other children she also became a very serious wolf and girl, taking her training and protectiveness for her younger sister very seriously. The pack was important to her but since her parents died in a run in with huntsman her hatred for the humans and worry for her sister are her true motivators.
Strengths: (at least two): She is loyal to a fault if anyone earns it
She is extremely fast
Weaknesses: (at least three): She is completely socially awkward
Sometimes she offends people from her silence
Has a temper underneath it all, rarely does she let it out but it is there.
Crush: She hasn’t really spent enough time with anyone to gain such a level of attraction or appreciation.
Partner: (husband/wife) None
Family:
Lilja:
-Human: Image
-Wolf:Image
She is just as quiet as her sister, though she enjoys company more than her older counterpart. She often stays in the corner of a common room and listens to the conversation of the other members. Their laughter and jokes make her smile, sometimes a little giggle escapes her but often times not. Her sister has given her the nickname of wind as she is so silent in her movements she can take people by surprise with ease.

Other: Claws
ImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Briena is accepted I will add her once I have better internet. Also, go ahead and use your post in the rp thread to make your first in rp post please.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Kali2
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kali2 »

Ok, thanks :) It is in there ^_^
ImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

I love your post it's great, for now I ask that no one else sneak out to the border please I don't want too much trouble to happen yet. I also ask that everyone please stay on their side of the border, crossing would cause unnecessary trouble so early in the roleplay ...although I know we all love trouble we must refrain ....for now haha.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Kali2
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kali2 »

I can have her go back to the house if you want?
ImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

No she is perfectly fine, and I like that she is doubting the alpha. Every roleplay ive been in with wolves no one questions the alpha...this should be fun.
Kali2
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kali2 »

Ok, Good :) I'm excited for this ^_^>>
ImageImageImage
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Lol I'm not entirely sure what Xavier should do now. Perhaps I'll have him change his mind about the whole tracking the alpha thing and go back instead. I dunno.

But in the meantime, just a heads up, I'll be leaving for vacation on Saturday and will be gone for a week. The place will have WiFi, so I'll bring my tablet and keyboard and try my best to keep posting while I'm away. If I don't, I'll still try to keep up with the RP and then make up either some kind of excuse for why Xavier disappeared or just post a super long post with what he did.
Kali2
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kali2 »

Hey guys, are we still going forward with this plot?>>
ImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”