A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Re: Battle Of A Thousand Tales (ooc)

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Itś all fine Silvereil! and yes I meant as she explained Rowan would be very surprised. Evermore the warriors can do as they please, if you really want come join Elian.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Xaphan
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xaphan »

Hey, I will try to get a post up asap

currently at a friends house. Having issues with my internet at my place, so posting is a bit difficult at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Maintainence guys coming to over to give the wifi box a good kick. So my internet should be working properly tomorrow afternoon, will try to post then.
"The mind is a wondrous thing to tear apart"
Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

I'm giving a heads up. I will probably be dead around the middle-end of May(2nd week of May driving to my brother's college graduation. The week after that is my finals week and move out of dorms. After that is my friend's college graduation and my birthday falls just after the graduation. Towards the end of May I'm going to be starting work again.) Just wanted to let you know.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Thank you for telling me this, I'll remember that.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
bluemercy
CreaturesTrade

Post by bluemercy »

Name: Camille Harper
Appearance: Camille is small, often mistaken for a young girl rather than a woman of her age. She has curly brown hair that falls to her shoulders, and deep green eyes. Her skin is rather pale, but she does not hide from the sun. Her button nose and soft lips make her easy on the eyes, but she has many scars on her legs and back that she considers gruesome and ugly.
Personality: She cares deeply for her patients, trying to help every one of them is how she gives herself purpose in life. Camille loves to laugh, especially since most of her work makes her heart heavy and her mind clouded. She is constantly learning to better enable her healing, because she is never able to truly forgive herself if she fails. The few times she becomes angry, Camille is furious, but only for a short amount of time. She feels guilty afterwards and will try to apologize for her earlier behavior.
History: Camille grew up in an orphanage. Her mother died of cancer, scarring Camille forever with sights of death and disease. Her father died two years later, just as Camille was really depending on him, from a stroke. The doctors could do nothing, which inspired Camille in the most twisted way to become better than them. She gained scholarships and swept through school. She was adopted into the Red family after being recognized as one of the most capable trauma surgeons in the world.
Strengths: Camille is fantastic at helping people, and will help all that she can without fail, because her medicine is that practiced and she is that capable. Her quick mind not only helps with healing, but with strategies. She has tried her best to not let anyone know that she could be a war strategist, if needed.
Weaknesses: Camille is weak in the body, quite a contrast to how strong she is in the mind. Her muscles are small and her body is fragile. Camille's eyesight is also poor, meaning that she must always have her glasses on contacts on. She despises the glasses for they almost always seem to interfere, so contacts are her go-to solution. If Camille fails in her healing, she will hate herself and retreat from society until she is forced to heal someone else and succeeds at that.
Crush: Camille is relatively new to the family, and does not know anyone well enough for that yet.
Partner: N/A
Family: Camille is an orphan.
Other: claws. Also, because the homes of the Reds and Sundowns look so modern, I'm assuming that the medicine available for Camille to use is also modern and that the technology for contacts is available... is this right?
ImageImageImageImage
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

I am soooo sorry for disappearing! My life got kind of busy with being sick, studying for finals, and getting ready for a 12-day trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos at the end of June, which I returned from sick yet again.

I should have let you and everyone else know what was happening, but with all that was going on, I couldn't find time to get on here and tell people that I wouldn't be on for a while.

:(
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Bluemercy your form looks great and I will add her to the family soon! I'm sorry I didn't make this clear, yes their technology is modern and she does have access to contacts.

Silvereil I think everyone can relate to your issue of not having time. Take your time with replying though don't feel rushed!
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Hurrah! I finally got a post up! I hope it's decent... And thanks, Paradise. :) This is the busiest summer I've had yet, I think, but hopefully I didn't just jinx it.
aeternavi
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by aeternavi »

• Hallo! This rp looks interesting and I just joined this site so I need something to do in order to get a role on. I'm currently working on a form for a Red Family Doctor, is that alright? I should have him posted soon enough.
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

That is perfectly fine and welcome to Magistream!

Return to “Backstage”