Cats & Dogs | OOC Thread

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cats & Dogs | OOC Thread

Post by Silvereil »

list]Hey, Paradise! I haven't seen you in ages. Of course you're welcome to join. c:[/list]
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Its great to be able to join a roleplay made by you! Yours are always so amazing, due to my sucky device I might have to post my forms individually is that alright?
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• Of course. I do that all the time, and thank you. I'm glad you like my roleplays. :)
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

(cats and dogs? I cant chose they both are so amazing in their ways! Could I also please reserve the beta rank for the Stormrunner pack? Also I know we have a lot of female cat shifters but I wanted to make one so bad XD I'll try and even out genders...hmm maybe I'll make two more characters a wolf and another cat)
Last edited by ParadiseSeeker on February 15th, 2016, 2:57:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
KaraDanvers
CreaturesTrade

Post by KaraDanvers »

Name: Cador Agraudan
Clan: Stormrunner Pack
Human Form:
Animal form: Image
Enhancements: Increased strength, enhanced hearing and smell, increased stamina and speed (pretty much meaning that in human form she maintains the marathon ability of a wolf, where they can run at a relatively (faster than normal human speed, but would never go above 15 mph) fast speed for a long periods(so like three or so hours, but nothing crazy) of time.
Personality: Creative, Sarcastic, Loyal, Caring, Funny, Fearless, Fiesty
Crush: Open
BF/GF: None
Mate:None

(I prefer dogs.)
Last edited by KaraDanvers on February 19th, 2016, 2:21:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
RiTheDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by RiTheDragon »

Quick question, how "modern" are the shapeshifters? Do they have Cable TV? Cassette tapes and VCRs? I'm assuming they have electricity, but that could be wrong too. Phones?
~But No Body Came~
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• They're modern. They have pretty much everything we have.

@KaraDenvers - Please read the rules.
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

(I somehow got all my forms to post together so ignore this.)
Last edited by ParadiseSeeker on February 15th, 2016, 2:56:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Noah Mayes::: Warrior/ Whiestar Tribe
Spoiler
Name::: Noah Mayes
Sexuality::: Heterosexual
Animal::: Bobcat
Enchantments::: Increased speed and strength
Appearance::: Noah has dull brown hair just like his sister Robin, it is usually unkempt and it stays that way until someone else's fixes it because he doesn't care. Noah's right eye is blue and the other is green he has very tanned skin and stands at six feet.
Crush::: ---
Mate::: ---
Children::: ---
Family:: Robin (sister)
+ traits::: Playful, protective, selfless
- traits::: Secretive, over protective of Robin
Personality::: Upon meeting Noah he would come across as reckless and care free, some might say a grown man with the responsibility of protecting a tribe shouldn't act this way but he would simply say "someone has to get everyone going!" Then he would be on his way to brighten everybodies day. Despite Noah's acting like a child he is protective of his tribe as any warrior would be though is he a little over lrotective of his sister Robin. Noah is also extremely selfless, even when its unnecessary he would get up and make you food if it meant you didn't get up from your seat, that is if he likes you anyways.

Robin Mayes ::: Warrior/ Whitestar Tribe
Spoiler
Name::: Robin Mayes
Animal::: Bobcat
Enchantments::: Increased speed and hearing
Appearance::: Robin has dull brown hair that ends at the small of her back, she usually wears it in a braid to keep it out of her way. Robin also has bright blue eyes and tanned skin, she stands at 5'7 when she stands straight but is usually slouching in the most unladylike ways. Robin also has scars on her back that look as if a cat used it as a scratching post, and actually they did.
+ traits::: Silent, fierce, loyal
- traits::: Insecure, Distant, Not fully sane
Personality::: Upon meeting Robin you will notice the literal distance in her eyes she tries to hide it and it usually works most of the time but not always and when it doesn't she usually avoides the person who catches her in fear they would ask her something personal. Around most others Robin is very silent and only speaks when spoken to or if needed be, however when she is alone Robin seems to have conversations with herself and sometimes those conversations become violent, this is because Robin is not fully sane Robin's mental state is weak so sometimes she hears voices and talks back. This is a bad trait for her because she has yet to tell others in fear of what they will think. Despite this Robin would fight until the end for her Clan and wouldn't think twice on betraying them.

Alec Leon ::: The big bad Beta / Stormrunner Pack
Spoiler
Name::: Alec Leon
Animal::: Mackenzie valley wolf
Enchantment::: Increased strength
Appearance::: Alec has black hair and brown skin, his eyes are a odd bright amber and he stands at 6'1
+ traits::: Committed, responsible
- traits::: Stick in the ass, blunt
Personality::: Alec is a very serious strict man, he fits his job well. Alec thinks his only job in life is to protect and serve the alpha and his pack and sees anything else as foolish. With all this he can be very blunt, he sees no reason to sugar coat anything so if you ask him if that shirt is ugly, and it is, he will tell you. Alec being committed to his pack makes him extremely protective, he trusts no one outside of the pack and can be very violent toward strangers and in battle.
(Alrighty this is the last of my forms that I made so complicated to post!)
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• Omg this can't be a coincidence. Accepted of course, but just out of
    curiosity, where did you get the idea for Alec?

Return to “Backstage”