Cats & Dogs | OOC Thread

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cats & Dogs | OOC Thread

Post by Silvereil »

• It's all right. I don't think you made anyone feel bad or anything like that. We just never did an RP before with a posting order. I hadn't realized it was so common.

:)
Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

It depends on where you RP.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• Ah, I see. Well, any way, post when you can or want to. At this point, we're just waiting for anyone to post.
DrBeansMD
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by DrBeansMD »

I'll probably post on Sunday or Monday. I'm super exhausted from finishing up winter term, being sick, and now having two full days of volunteer work and a ski trip with my father (who I don't get to see often) on Saturday.
ImageImage
Looking for an RP partner? Check HERE!
Thank you for the gifts, everyone!
RiTheDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by RiTheDragon »

I Will post soon as well! I actually just adopted a dog and she is very old and going through multiple surgeries and needs medications, so I've been hyper-focused on her.
~But No Body Came~
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• That's all right guys. Take your time. Have fun, DrBeans, and that's okay, Ri. Have fun with your dog and post when you can.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• Hey guys. Sorry for not posting for so long. Exams have made my muse and my energy so low, but hopefully now that they're over, I'll be able to post a little more often.
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

Hello there! I thought this rp looked really awesome and wanted to join, so here is my character sheet!

Name: Matrona Luca
Clan: Whitestar Tribe
Animal Form: Persian Leopard
Appearance:
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 190lb with most being lean muscle
Hair: A deep black hue down the length of her back in a straight style seen in a wild array of locks about her face.
Eyes: Deep glacier blue
Skin: Creamy pale with scars of being viciously bitten in a fight with a wolf on her right shoulder.
Scent: A deep earthy smell of ancient woods and fresh pine with a hint of fresh spring. Think of it as simply being very earthy.
Enhancements: Matrona has greater hearing, smelling, stamina and strength though her vision is quite well at night and her stealth is not anything to sneeze at.
Personality: Matrona is quiet and calm, though she isn't afraid to enjoy a laugh or joke with friends and family she tends to not really try to get to know anyone new. She is comfortable around children and family and friends, but tends to be more silent and distant towards anyone knew, though she won't shun people away from her if they try to talk to her, she simply won't trust them right away and it will take time for her to get used to anyone new. She is fiercely loyal and protective of her tribe and would do anything to protect them or help them as long as it is for the good of the tribe. She will not blindly follow orders without thinking them through herself first and may bring things up appropriately if she finds any issues, even if it is likely to be rejected. She loves hunting and scouting, enjoying the wilderness of its freedom it brings as well as having a release of any and all restrictions to simply be and hunt and kill and eat.
Relationship Status: Open
Other: I honestly love both cats and dogs, but if it helps any, the wolf is my spirit totem.
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

• I'm glad you like this roleplay. c:
    Her form looks good so I'll add her to the front.
    Feel free to start posting now.
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Id absolutely love to join this roleplay of you don't mind! I'm not sure which I'll chose wolves or felines, maybe both
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick

Return to “Backstage”