Ephemeral

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

darnerdemons
CreaturesTrade

Ephemeral

Post by darnerdemons »

An opaque vision stood within his line of view. A ghostly pale skin, and light movements, seeming to faze in and out of reality itself. One second, there, the next, gone. His mind was absolutely befuddled with confusion at what he had witnessed. “Just what was that?” he thought aloud while heading towards where the vision just was.
A fast fading fall broke out with a scream, a long drop from where the woman was, and below a field of flowers. The transparent sight showed once more, before he knew it he landed in the flowers, barely scathed. The woman was floating off into an edge of the forestry, and he quickly gave chase. he was determined to figure out the cause of this strange occurrence.
It always managed to elude, just slightly out from vision. No matter how much he chased and chased, just always a little bit away from reach. He realized that only after tiring himself out, and the vision finally moved closer while he moved to leave. They continued on while he stayed still, until they were in arms reach. Finally he had a clear sight of the vision.
A pale transparent face, long transparent hair coupled with a transparent gown and body, seemingly male. he spoke out to it. “How long have you been dead?” But they got no response. That’s when it hit them, the truth of the vision, and who it was.
I haven't been on in a while, but i enjoy writing short stories and roleplaying. I very much enjoy feedback, so if you ever have any on my stories, i'd love to hear it. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Parlor”