How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Soleil »

Enchanteddil wrote:Today is my mom's 70th birthday. My sister didn't send her a card. Not even a call to wish her. My mom is the only person living from all her brothers and sisters and most of her nephews and nieces called her. I really dislike my sister D< D<

Since so many places are under quarantine and lock down here, we won't be able to take mom out for dinner, as we usually do. Instead, we have a small party at home, just the four of us (me, mom, hubby and my son) ^.^
Are you in Sri Lanka (based on your location info)? The cases are bad enough there still to be on lock down? Vietnam is basically back to normal, just no entry/exit flights available.
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

well, it was fine, until i realised everyone can see how many gifts i have (i DON'T want ANY gifts) and i don't want that visible.

while all of my forums have undergone a few or many changes, this is the first time i've had an instant revulsion to a change. make it begone.
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

That’s a good point - I think most of us want the gift counter, but an option to turn it off (or to turn off gifting if you choose) may be helpful.

I slept through my alarm completely this morning! My partner checked in 15 minutes before work started and found me still dead asleep. It’s gonna be one of those kind of days today.

Also, I went hard at the Halloween event (my first event ever), so I may have accidentally sent folks things they don’t want. I’m pretty sure I didn’t send anything to folks without a wishlist at all.. but if I did, I’m sorry :(
ImageImageImageImageImage
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

jessk wrote:an option to turn it off (or to turn off gifting if you choose) may be helpful.
yes, please.
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Double post, excuse the hiccup
Last edited by HobbitFeet on October 26th, 2020, 1:26:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Someone I knew from high school (who used to be a best friend before a really bad falling out) just sent me a friend request on FB. I haven't been friends with her, or anyone we were mutual friends with, for over 10 years. I still have sore, unresolved feelings about the whole issue involving all these people, and I thought I was done caring, but I guess not. I can't imagine that she matured a whole lot, despite how long ago everything was. So I feel like maybe she's just being nosy/curious about me.

I might just ignore the request so she thinks I stopped using my acct, lolol. Avoiding my problems :woo:
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

i am so tired i need to start weaning myself off melatonin

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Politics rant, sorry! :angry:
Spoiler
FUCK! They confirmed Amy Coney Barrett as RBG's replacement! Fuck, fuck, fuck! My generation and the upcoming generation are going to be screwed over by this inexperienced woman ten fold! Roe v Wade will make its rounds through the courts again and watch the ruling be against it. I pray that abortion clinics won't shut down because of her, because they do more than just abortions. They offer counseling, health screenings (especially for cervical cancer and STIs!!), and sex education to people who vitally need these services. If these clinics shut down, abortions are going to go back to being done on the black market and families are going to suffer because they have no resources on how to care for their child/children.

Fucking hypocrite Mitch McConnell can go fuck himself because of blocking Obama's nomination before the 2016 election, but not doing the same for Trump. The rest of Trump's cronies can go join him! I swear, are there any republicans that aren't bending over for Trump? This country absolutely sucks! If we weren't in a pandemic right now, I would seriously consider moving out of this country.

I made mention of this before I believe, but they need to fix how these SCJ work. It needs to be an even 4 liberals to 4 conservatives with 1 bipartisan to be the swing vote. I can only hope that Biden wins, the Senate flips, and the democrats keep their hold on the House. Hopefully they can open another 2 SCJ slots that Biden can fill to make the voting even (plus 1 swing vote).
Last edited by SirChicken on October 27th, 2020, 5:10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please help my babies grow C:
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

salt wrote:i am so tired i need to start weaning myself off melatonin
i did this when i started college and i highly recommend it... it's definitely possible.
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

SirChicken wrote:Politics rant, sorry! :angry:
Spoiler
FUCK! They confirmed Amy Coney Barrett as RBJ's replacement! Fuck, fuck, fuck! My generation and the upcoming generation are going to be screwed over by this inexperienced woman ten fold! Roe v Wade will make its rounds through the courts again and watch the ruling be against it. I pray that abortion clinics won't shut down because of her, because they do more than just abortions. They offer counseling, health screenings (especially for cervical cancer and STIs!!), and sex education to people who vitally need these services. If these clinics shut down, abortions are going to go back to being done on the black market and families are going to suffer because they have no resources on how to care for their child/children.

Fucking hypocrite Mitch McConnell can go fuck himself because of blocking Obama's nomination before the 2016 election, but not doing the same for Trump. The rest of Trump's cronies can go join him! I swear, are there any republicans that aren't bending over for Trump? This country absolutely sucks! If we weren't in a pandemic right now, I would seriously consider moving out of this country.

I made mention of this before I believe, but they need to fix how these SCJ work. It needs to be an even 4 liberals to 4 conservatives with 1 bipartisan to be the swing vote. I can only hope that Biden wins, the Senate flips, and the democrats keep their hold on the House. Hopefully they can open another 2 SCJ slots that Biden can fill to make the voting even (plus 1 swing vote).
I've run out of indignation.. it's just so sad...

Return to “Community Discussion”