How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Sharl »

it never occurred to me how sad the description of the Frozen Decaying Mortifelis would make me until I hatched one :t-weep:
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I'm glad for the spooky game stuff going on. It is distracting me from thinking about future holidays.

Knowing this will be the first Thanksgiving and Christmas without our sweet, virtually everyone-loving Sheltie or the lil' queen of my heart cat... I can't believe I lost them both this year.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

yeah, it's the perfcet day for my computer mouse to take a shit. Currently using my laptop mouse until the new one gets here. grr.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
YoiYami
CreaturesTrade

Post by YoiYami »

Glad that spooky season is upon us =w= I'm not too happy about the colder weather though, kinda wish it would stay warm all year, but oh well, not much we can do about that, ehe.
Thank you all for the lovely gifts, I am so happy :3 I love birds~ <3
I hope you all have a lovely day~

Also just started a new job and this stuff is wild, that's why I'm a little inactive at the moment lol
primarina
CreaturesTrade

Post by primarina »

My depression the way it’s been and Halloween coming up, I so desperately miss all my late rats :t-cry: I desperately wish I knew of a rattery that would ship, since I’m saving for my car’s next timing belt..
SouthernCryptid
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SouthernCryptid »

My computer gave up today, so I'm having to use my SO's old dingy Computer until my replacement comes in... Which will be after Halloween and right before I re-enter the job force because covid set us back a semester... Ugh...
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

NOT NOW PLATYPUS FLOOD ARGH
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
ayashe
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ayashe »

I'm so very, very tired. I'm having a particularly bad bout of insomnia. I had to rush to get all my assignments done, but now there's just more to do. Not sure this whole college thing was a great idea. I'm glad I never went to actual college, I can barely handle it now, I definitely would have had a complete breakdown when I was younger. Going try to distract myself and ignore my responsibilities with some more 100% Orange Juice.
GoldenLeaf
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by GoldenLeaf »

Visiting relatives is so weird when everyone has to wear masks :sweat: But at least I'm done with social visits for a while so I can relax at home. Which is good, considering that the weather is getting colder and colder. I am now making list of movies and shows to watch throughout the winter <3
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Today is my mom's 70th birthday. My sister didn't send her a card. Not even a call to wish her. My mom is the only person living from all her brothers and sisters and most of her nephews and nieces called her. I really dislike my sister D< D<

Since so many places are under quarantine and lock down here, we won't be able to take mom out for dinner, as we usually do. Instead, we have a small party at home, just the four of us (me, mom, hubby and my son) ^.^

Return to “Community Discussion”