How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
WolfeDente
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by WolfeDente »

I know I'm not super active or anything but does anyone know Imperialism irl? They're not super active, but usually come on for events and stuff. Haven't been on in a long time though...just want to make sure everything is okay without being a nosy person D:

Wolfe
Wishlist Here <3
To Hatchling only Please!:
ImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

WolfeDente wrote:I know I'm not super active or anything but does anyone know Imperialism irl? They're not super active, but usually come on for events and stuff. Haven't been on in a long time though...just want to make sure everything is okay without being a nosy person D:

Wolfe
I do -- have talked to her a couple of weeks ago - she has a lot on her plate offline is why she hasn't been online since June. Will let her know you asked about her tomorrow okay? <3
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Clickies please? Am doing two on the one site this go round...ends January 31st

https://woobox.com/edy7qv/gallery/3N0iL4JswG0 and https://woobox.com/y98dvo/gallery/UgGak48Bajc

And this one is still collecting clicks for future collections...

https://www.animalwebaction.com/en/

Thanks everyone <3
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

Well, got two role plays, we'll see how they do. I seriously need to get a laptop back.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Made French Onion soup again, and it was much better than my first attempt some months back. For some reason it was much too sweet last time, gross. But I liked it so much this time that I burned my tongue and filled my belly c:
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

HiddenMystic wrote:
WolfeDente wrote:I know I'm not super active or anything but does anyone know Imperialism irl? They're not super active, but usually come on for events and stuff. Haven't been on in a long time though...just want to make sure everything is okay without being a nosy person D:

Wolfe
I do -- have talked to her a couple of weeks ago - she has a lot on her plate offline is why she hasn't been online since June. Will let her know you asked about her tomorrow okay? <3
Well, it's good to hear about her. I miss Glasswalker, too. Gingy hasn't been on in some time, either.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

HobbitFeet wrote:Made French Onion soup again, and it was much better than my first attempt some months back. For some reason it was much too sweet last time, gross. But I liked it so much this time that I burned my tongue and filled my belly c:
Can I get the recipe for that?

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

LokiWolfbane wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Made French Onion soup again, and it was much better than my first attempt some months back. For some reason it was much too sweet last time, gross. But I liked it so much this time that I burned my tongue and filled my belly c:
Yeah, yeah!
Spoiler
I just started watching this guy and I've already made two recipes of his. I'm very cook-clumsy and I never have all the appropriate ingredients, but everything still tastes great.

Like the stock in his soup - I didn't cook it with all the fresh stuff he did. Just didn't have it on hand. But I made do with powdered stuff and it turned out just fine.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

HobbitFeet wrote:
LokiWolfbane wrote:
Yeah, yeah!
Spoiler
I just started watching this guy and I've already made two recipes of his. I'm very cook-clumsy and I never have all the appropriate ingredients, but everything still tastes great.

Like the stock in his soup - I didn't cook it with all the fresh stuff he did. Just didn't have it on hand. But I made do with powdered stuff and it turned out just fine.
I may have to try this. I fell in LOVE with Onion Soup when I was in Paris and I've tried to replicate it twice and it fails every time. It's just never the same or even close to how theirs tasted.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

Well gonna have to try the kids on that.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents

Return to “Community Discussion”