How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by SirChicken »

There's a light dusting of snow expected in the forecast for the north valley early next week! :yey: It would be awesome if it snowed again here. It's probably going to snow in Tucson too if the weather maps are accurate.
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

blockEdragon wrote:
Spoiler
Kestrad wrote:
Whoa, that's rad! How'd you get the alagos? I looked (very briefly) at held things and didn't see any birds!

Also the Dark Brotherhood facts cracked me up :lol:
There's a lot of stuff to sift through, it's easy to miss stuff, especially since none of it is in color.

Here's how to make one:
Blue under the metallic section and purple under the glass or fire section (I think it was the glass but I could be wrong) for appearance, held things are under gear, sort by familiars (humming bird symbol) if you only wanna see the animals and look for the raven.

Here's some images to show you how to find it in better detail.
Sections

Colors

---
(not part of the reply)

And while I'm here, I made a second one that I think it came out nicely.
An astral magi and her Northern Light Fox.
Rad, thank you! I've got to play around in that more at some point. I like your astral magi design!
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

Oh my god, I never considered using Heroforge to make a Magi. I've only ever used it to make my dnd character. I might try that at some point.

Also ngl I wanna own that creature from the writing team application. It looks rad af
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

I tried to make one on Heroforge, my OC, and hated how it came out. Disappointing.

But I suppose it's free to play with, and that's fun.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Gross acid reflux stuff
Spoiler
My acid reflux has been so bad lately. Last night, I woke up 3 times from burping. I rarely burp (I can't even do it on command), so I was quite surprised that it happened so many times in a small period of time. I've already had stomach acid creep up my throat and cause me to vomit in my mouth--yuck! I just hope all of this isn't burning holes in my esophagus or eroding the sphincter to my stomach. It's been that bad.

I was taking alka seltzer, which helped some, but there were times where it wasn't enough. I got a new medication to try that I get to start in the morning. If this doesn't work, I'll probably have to go back to the gastro doctor and see if they can do anything to help.
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I was going to go get blood drawn this morning (or tomorrow morning if for some reason my doctor had to send the lab orders again), but I hopped on twitter and saw that there are supposed to be 40-45 mph winds with rain! Plus there's a chance of snow tomorrow, and it'll probably be foggy because it's been so damp out. The weather is going to be so bad today and tomorrow that they cancelled all covid testing/vaccines.

Yeah, I'll just go next week to get my blood drawn lol.
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

i like crustaceans.
Last edited by Solbrekt on January 29th, 2022, 2:37:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

injured my back at work somehow? its been like 3 days and my shoulder still hurts from it. ;;;;;

its moved down to my side, beneath my armpit but still on my back. ugh.
Image[
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I've got a goal this year to start taking care of plants. Ever since I saw Jenna Marble's video of her plants, I've been having a budding interest in growing them. I'm not too experienced when it comes to plant care, so I'm trying to get an idea of good beginner plants (and plants that are non-toxic to animals). I've been looking at anything that's good for desks because that's where the strongest/most direct sunlight shines in my room. I've also been eyeing some palms because gawd dammit Jenna's kentia palm is so fucking beautiful and I love it so much. They are on the expensive side, though. A parlor palm might be better and more affordable for a beginner like me. (When I brought up palm trees, my mom actually thought I was talking about the ones that you plant outside and grow 50ft tall lol :lol: )

If anyone is a crazy plant person, I'd love to hear any recommendations~ ^.^ <3
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

SirChicken wrote:I've got a goal this year to start taking care of plants. Ever since I saw Jenna Marble's video of her plants, I've been having a budding interest in growing them. I'm not too experienced when it comes to plant care, so I'm trying to get an idea of good beginner plants (and plants that are non-toxic to animals). I've been looking at anything that's good for desks because that's where the strongest/most direct sunlight shines in my room. I've also been eyeing some palms because gawd dammit Jenna's kentia palm is so fucking beautiful and I love it so much. They are on the expensive side, though. A parlor palm might be better and more affordable for a beginner like me. (When I brought up palm trees, my mom actually thought I was talking about the ones that you plant outside and grow 50ft tall lol :lol: )

If anyone is a crazy plant person, I'd love to hear any recommendations~ ^.^ <3
Spider plants are easy to grow without too much trouble and also what they call mother in laws tongues. Both are easy to grow without a lot of work to keep them alive lol. And vines are easy to grow too - had one that went all the way around my apartment at one time lol.

I also like bamboo plants - but haven't been able to find one for 5 or 6 years now. T_T
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”