How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by midnightem »

Spoiler
life kinda ducks when you do not have any friends to talk to... I really regret not making friends in school
bit my parents never allowed me to have any friends or people come over. Wish I had made one friend... kinda stinks I do not have anyone to talk to about something that really bugs mr to deat :t-cry:
Selling 30 shards for 45,000 gold each
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

So have you guys seen this Hero Forge site? I heard about it from DingoDoodles. It's a character creator that also will 3d print the character in color as a mini, the main point is to sell minis but they have tons of free stuff fit for screen shots, I made this for free. But the thing is that they have a lot of mystical options and even a few animal companions which makes it a decent magi creator.

For example, here is your average Edgelords United member in the mandatory Edgelord uniform:
Dark Botherhood Facs:
Spoiler
-Yes, this is the canonical uniform that every Edgelord's United member must wear, including the skulls! In fact, if you're even one skull short they kick you out for not being goth enough!

-They all binge the Adam's Family every month and anyone who doesn't attend is shunned, anyone who slanders the venerated family is executed, their skulls are put on a pike.

-This skull-pike is made into a staff and given to certain members as an accolade for exceptional achievements in the macabre.

-The eel they made you eat was not actually magic, they just wanted to see if you would fall for it. The real dark magic was within you all along. While this is a lovely lesson in self worth you still might wanna contact a healer, those things are full of parasites!

-The Halloween parties are lit, the Easter parties even more so.
-
In all seriousness though, that hound came out better than expected, besides a lack of horns it's pretty close! The Alagos is a bit clunkier but still looks enough like one to keep me happy. I might make a real magi later but I thought making an over-the-top generic Dark Bortherhood member would be entertaining to make.

EDIT:
Forgot the link!
Spoiler
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Hank Aaron passed away at 86. T_T RIP Hammerin' Hank :t-cry: :t-cry:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

HiddenMystic wrote:Hank Aaron passed away at 86. T_T RIP Hammerin' Hank :t-cry: :t-cry:
I probably sound kind of heartless but I honestly had no idea he was still alive. RIP, Hank.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

KorrianaVeil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by KorrianaVeil »

And cue massive anxiety attack.

Interview in less than 2 hours. $14/hr. Temporary for 6 months. Completely remote. I... what?! I literally JUST applied like an hour ago. :woo: :woo: :woo:
<3 <3 Thank you for all my lovely gifts! <3 <3
Tabs of creatures for purchase in my Keep.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

blockEdragon wrote:So have you guys seen this Hero Forge site? I heard about it from DingoDoodles. It's a character creator that also will 3d print the character in color as a mini, the main point is to sell minis but they have tons of free stuff fit for screen shots, I made this for free. But the thing is that they have a lot of mystical options and even a few animal companions which makes it a decent magi creator.

For example, here is your average Edgelords United member in the mandatory Edgelord uniform:
Dark Botherhood Facs:
Spoiler
-Yes, this is the canonical uniform that every Edgelord's United member must wear, including the skulls! In fact, if you're even one skull short they kick you out for not being goth enough!

-They all binge the Adam's Family every month and anyone who doesn't attend is shunned, anyone who slanders the venerated family is executed, their skulls are put on a pike.

-This skull-pike is made into a staff and given to certain members as an accolade for exceptional achievements in the macabre.

-The eel they made you eat was not actually magic, they just wanted to see if you would fall for it. The real dark magic was within you all along. While this is a lovely lesson in self worth you still might wanna contact a healer, those things are full of parasites!

-The Halloween parties are lit, the Easter parties even more so.
-
In all seriousness though, that hound came out better than expected, besides a lack of horns it's pretty close! The Alagos is a bit clunkier but still looks enough like one to keep me happy. I might make a real magi later but I thought making an over-the-top generic Dark Bortherhood member would be entertaining to make.

EDIT:
Forgot the link!
Spoiler
Whoa, that's rad! How'd you get the alagos? I looked (very briefly) at held things and didn't see any birds!

Also the Dark Brotherhood facts cracked me up :lol:
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Kestrad wrote:
Whoa, that's rad! How'd you get the alagos? I looked (very briefly) at held things and didn't see any birds!

Also the Dark Brotherhood facts cracked me up :lol:
There's a lot of stuff to sift through, it's easy to miss stuff, especially since none of it is in color.

Here's how to make one:
Blue under the metallic section and purple under the glass or fire section (I think it was the glass but I could be wrong) for appearance, held things are under gear, sort by familiars (humming bird symbol) if you only wanna see the animals and look for the raven.

Here's some images to show you how to find it in better detail.
Spoiler
Sections

Colors
---
(not part of the reply)

And while I'm here, I made a second one that I think it came out nicely.
An astral magi and her Northern Light Fox.
Last edited by blockEdragon on January 22nd, 2021, 11:37:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

I feel kind of yucky, as in sick wise. But damn my luck is not good on here. Yet another male sunset butterfly fish and my one Donec fish came out female too...no...plus breeding cool downs. It stinks.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: Really am looking for a Varja Crystalwing for future breeding of pygmies and Gemdragons.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
blockEdragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

I did a water trainer run with alpha sapphire, lots of rain dance, lots of water trainer V water trainer, and lots of surfing. My favorite team member has to be this Walrien with stockpile, protect, hail, surf, and ice body that stalled out Steven's whole team while taking stab stone edges like they're nothing. That was pretty funny. A big tough metal dinosaur falls before chonky meat tube's first hit after failing to put more than a small dent in it.

It was a full water monotype, IGN would say there's too much water in this game BUT I DISAGREE!
Not enough water! Not nearly enough! MORE WATER.
The only reason she didn't join Aqua was because Archie didn't plan long term.
Spoiler
Now she's eliminated the competition, caught Kyogre, and the fools cheered her on as she did it! No can stop her!...Not unless her rival catches wind of her secret plan, captures Groudon and they have a dramatic anime rival-turned-evil fight, at the place they first battled as newbies: By the little dewdrop pool!

Okay, so I was sitting though the credits while writing this and guess what happened and where? I forgot about that after credits battle that happens to take place...By the dewdrop pool. HE'S ONTO HER!

But don't worry, she won and there's definitely no way that he's gonna come back stronger waaaay later and beat her again at the same spot after a ton of training. This isn't some trope-y Japanese cartoon after all...It's a trope-y Japanese video game!
So all and all I'd say this playthrough is going well :)
Last edited by blockEdragon on August 4th, 2021, 5:34:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
hikariangelwings
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by hikariangelwings »

Just realized the Corona Arkai came out in the wrong year lol Just got back from a long haitus so trying to catch up I laughed so hard that there were ones called Corona but it was a few years early. Dangit
~ Life is Chaos ~
I click ALL the creatures on this page!
SB and 1st Gen Doni Sale
Quicksale! SB Herbalist and Watershop creatures too!

LTB SB ICE KITSUNE! PM ME FOR DETAILS

Return to “Community Discussion”