How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Omfg, why ... damn it :lol:
Sometimes I really hate not being a native English speaker, once again my friend spit out her dinner when she saw the little poem I was gonna send with this Halloween-gift-egg (she was curious so I sent her the text through chat). Good thing she pointed out the word otherwise a poor MS person would lose it when they saw that note :lol:

She is still laughing. Gotta love how 1 letter more makes such a difference. XD

Also..why do all words I accidentally misspell end up meaning something dirty :derp: Why can`t it mean...cat or something funny for once?
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

AssassinsCreed wrote:Omfg, why ... damn it :lol:
Sometimes I really hate not being a native English speaker, once again my friend spit out her dinner when she saw the little poem I was gonna send with this Halloween-gift-egg (she was curious so I sent her the text through chat). Good thing she pointed out the word otherwise a poor MS person would lose it when they saw that note :lol:

She is still laughing. Gotta love how 1 letter more makes such a difference. XD

Also..why do all words I accidentally misspell end up meaning something dirty :derp: Why can`t it mean...cat or something funny for once?
Well, now I'm very curious :t-xD:
ImageImageImageImageImage
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I've had the Super Mario World ending song stuck in my head all day. I haven't heard the song in months, yet here we are. I can't get it out of head! At least it's a very catchy tune. :lol:
Please help my babies grow C:
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

I'm freaking out as I'm sensing my career folding around me. I need funding for my research, but I can't seem to get it, and with everything shut down for COVID starting new projects is insanely hard. I'm in the part of my career where I'm supposed to be becoming independent, but with all that's going on, I just don't see how I'm going to pull it off.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

:t-cry: T_T :t-cry: T_T :t-cry:
Spoiler
My 89 year old dad passed away last night. Being on oxygen 24/7 meant I couldn't go out to visit and there's not going to be a service. Keep trying to get my heart to believe what my brain knows - he's not in pain any more.....
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Sending my love; words escape me.

<3 <3 :t-weep: <3 <3
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

HiddenMystic wrote::t-cry: T_T :t-cry: T_T :t-cry:
Spoiler
My 89 year old dad passed away last night. Being on oxygen 24/7 meant I couldn't go out to visit and there's not going to be a service. Keep trying to get my heart to believe what my brain knows - he's not in pain any more.....

My heart and love are with you during this time <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

HiddenMystic wrote: :t-cry: T_T :t-cry: T_T
Spoiler
i'm so sorry... it's truly the worst time to lose someone. my family is grappling with the same thing right now. but i don't want to diminish your pain, my inbox is always open. :t-hugs:
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

HiddenMystic wrote::t-cry: T_T :t-cry: T_T :t-cry:
Spoiler
:t-hugs:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

HiddenMystic I'm so sorry for your loss. :t-hugs:
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”