How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Solbrekt »

Spoiler
simple suggestion for until the vaccine comes out...
don't be "nice" and throw dropped toys "back" over the fences around yards with dogs.
first off, you don't know where the fuck that thing came from or who's yard you're chucking it in. second, THIS IS A FUCKING PANDEMIC. DON'T TOUCH THINGS THAT AREN'T YOURS. DON'T RISK SPREADING IT TO STRANGERS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHATEVER ITEM BELONGED TO.
:) someone chucked a volleyball over our back fence last night so my hygeinically-challenged mother picked it up and threw it into her sister's yard. no, she doesn't wash her hands, not even when she touches literal shit. so depending on who threw that over, our house could be compromised and now our nextdoor family could be too.
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Finally finished stacking and sorting all my fields on Pokefarm. Took like four and a half hours, but it's finally done... :|

In other news, I've started browsing for a new phone. The one I have right now is falling apart. The screen is popping off on one side and everything is literally being held together with actual tape lol. :lol: It's also way, way, waaay outdated and can't download updates anymore (I can't even install new apps on the Google Play store because it's so outdated). It is a 6 year old phone, so I'm not surprised that it's hit its final leg. I'm not too keen on buying online since all the Sprint stores near me are closed because of the virus. Gonna look up Youtube video reviews on certain models just so I have more than a picture to look at and can get a better sense of what the phone does. A crappy UI can make it or break it for me.
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

final Fantasy 7 Remake is flipping mindblowing. :yey:
And the interactions between characters are amazing... :lol:

SPOILER: (just in case XD)
Spoiler
"...That dress!!"
"I know. Nailed it. thank you. moving on."

Cloud, damn you...but I love you :lol:
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

SirChicken wrote:Finally finished stacking and sorting all my fields on Pokefarm. Took like four and a half hours, but it's finally done... :|

I always find new ways to sort my fields. That's why I have so dang many :derp:
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Doglover2509840935
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doglover2509840935 »

Good, I'm having a lot of fun with the fishing tourney in Animal Crossing New Horizons, and I got something I really wanted in a different game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

feel free to mine my keep
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

SirChicken wrote:Finally finished stacking and sorting all my fields on Pokefarm. Took like four and a half hours, but it's finally done... :|

In other news, I've started browsing for a new phone. The one I have right now is falling apart. The screen is popping off on one side and everything is literally being held together with actual tape lol. :lol: It's also way, way, waaay outdated and can't download updates anymore (I can't even install new apps on the Google Play store because it's so outdated). It is a 6 year old phone, so I'm not surprised that it's hit its final leg. I'm not too keen on buying online since all the Sprint stores near me are closed because of the virus. Gonna look up Youtube video reviews on certain models just so I have more than a picture to look at and can get a better sense of what the phone does. A crappy UI can make it or break it for me.
Spoiler
Question, which do u prefer?
Apple or Android? These are low budget phones

If Android - I recommend the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

If Apple then try Iphone 7 plus

If you have a much higher budget, credit and can do monthly installments then I recommend

Android - Samsung Galaxy 9 Plus or Galaxy 10 Plus.

Iphone 11 Plus

Pick the one that has the highest storage capacity too if that matters to you (lets u store more apps/games).

My hubby has IPhone 11 plus with the max storage, he loves it, he needed an upgrade bad from his old IPhone 7 Plus. I have Samsung Galaxy 9 Plus, it's already two years old but it's great for me still so maybe one more year till I replace it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

I grabbed an Asus zenfone model last year. love it! it is as big as iPhone 6 XD I recommend checking some reviews on that one <3
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

I didn't know Kollinus were still available to get? At least... not for me? I just got my kitties D:
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

AssassinsCreed wrote:

I grabbed an Asus zenfone model last year. love it! it is as big as iPhone 6 XD I recommend checking some reviews on that one <3
I'm quite fond of my Nokia 6.1. More than a year (possibly two?) of ownership and not a crack in the screen. Some scratches, yeah, but that's because I'm a clumsy fuck

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

Despite playing games like Minecraft and Dragon Quest Builders for years, I'm still so awful at town/road planning and it's driving me crazy in Animal Crossing :lol:

No one I know has lilies or lily seeds - if anyone here has any to spare or their shop sells seeds, I'm offering bells, materials, furniture... anything, really! I'd really love some lilies and would be so happy to trade <3
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image

Return to “Community Discussion”