How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Doglover2509840935
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Doglover2509840935 »

Good so far, about to continue needle felting and found a good 3d printable holder (as in it actually works) on thingiverse yesterday. Also my sister got the golden slingshot recipe in Animal Crossing New Horizons, so I can get one from her, though not as useful as the other items.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

feel free to mine my keep
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

My appointment with my new endocrinologist went great today, all things considered. ^.^ It was a bit difficult trying not to talk over each other because of the live stream delay, and even though I wasn't there physically, she was able to examine a few things using the webcam. Gotta get more labs, though, and because I'm high risk due to being immunodeficient, I was told I have to wear a mask and gloves whenever I go out. I also have to get an MRI every year to monitor the growth/shrinkage of the tumor on my pituitary gland. I also mentioned the cyst on my pineal gland, which also may need monitoring. Surgery may be required in the future, but my doctor wants to get a better understanding of where my hormones are as a whole before heading down that avenue. I'm a little worried that my thyroid may be finally acting up after these two years. With my adrenals and ovaries already taking a hit, I wouldn't be surprised if my thyroid is the next to act up. I've now gained 25 lbs in a month (yeesh!), my face is puffy, my skin is really dry, and I'm starting to become intolerant to the cold. Lol, it's the exact opposite of what I was experiencing when this started two years ago. :derp: I don't know if any of this has to do anything with my thyroid or if it's just the fact that my other hormones are out of balance, but getting these labs should hopefully shed some light on what the hell my body is doing.
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Dammit, creativity is high in this one :lol: The only good thing that comes out from the current situation; the songs.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

I may be running behind but just saw on the noon news that Bernie Sanders withdrew (finally) from the race so guess it's Biden versus Frump in November. :t-woo:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Miriel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Miriel »

Just need to vent a bit. T_T
Spoiler
Have been stuck at home for 3 weeks now. It was ok at first, kept busy around the house, but now depression is starting to creep in from being alone almost all day and worrying about my family. I was doing so well the past year, finally getting over the depression and anxiety I had in college, but now it's all starting to come back. Also pregnancy hormones are not helping; I just burst into tears randomly throughout the day. My husband doesn't know how to cheer me up and I feel so bad and kind of guilty, since I know there are people a lot worse off than me.
Food is starting to run out, but curbside and delivery times at local stores are completely full and have no available slots, so I have no idea when I'll be able to get a spot reserved. I could send my hubby but I worry about exposing him. He just started his job last month so he doesn't have insurance yet. Going to have to make a decision about that by next week, as I'm having to be very creative with what food we have left already.
The baby is due in a month, and I feel so unprepared. We never got to have our baby shower because of the pandemic, so we're missing a bunch of items, and online delivery estimates those items can't arrive until after the baby is supposed to be born. Hopefully we can get some diapers at the store.
They finally closed the local parks, so we can't go on our usual walks. So hard not to be going out and moving every day, I was so used to doing so because of my dog walking job.
I guess the most stressful thing really is not knowing what to expect and living in constant uncertainty.
†I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior, who died in my place, rose from the grave, and gave me hope when I had none.†
LTB some Calidim hatchies, please PM me. Collecting chupacabra and chupareno hatchies! <3
For Sale and Donis for Sale

PeterCamenzind
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by PeterCamenzind »

Hello all and I hope you are safe!

I haven't played MS actively in a while and I thought I would just stop by to send you all some well-wishes.

The situation will pass, hopefully soon enough. Just remember to not stress over it. (:

I'm from Bulgaria and we have been pretty much totally closed for three weeks now. So far the virus hasn't spread much so I guess the rough government rules are working.

Wish you all health!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

Corona venting/blabbing:
Spoiler
Really hoping work decides to limit people to essential items only. I am getting so sick and tired of people bringing their kids in and letting them run around the toy section to play. Yes this is Target, but we are in the middle of a pandemic so please don't come here to kill time. Stay home.

I am so torn on how to feel about all of this. I'm considered essential and I've honestly been making more money than I have since Christmas time. Our pay has gone up $2 and last week I even got overtime. But we are all exhausted from the increase in work and the mental toll this is all taking. I can barely muster a smile to our customers anymore. There is no need for them to be anywhere near me during my shift. Nothing in my section is essential. And yes, we never know why someone might be buying something blah blah, but guess what? We offer pick up ordering. And if you absolutely need something nonessential, know what the fuck you are buying and get in and out quickly! I know where every item in my department is and can cut down your search time by a lot. Just ask me! I also can recommend items! Don't spend half an hour just browsing and touching everything! :t-bipolar:

Because of the amount of people I've been seeing on a daily basis, I've been completely isolated from everyone other than my boyfriend. I'm sure when the bans are lifted it will still be two weeks before everyone will want to be around me again. Even with social distancing from family, I feel nervous. I've dropped off items to family and even then I'm nervous about what that could do.

And did all of this really have to happen when I was finally feeling like my depression was going away? The days were getting longer and warmer and I now live in a nice neighborhood where the neighbors actually stop and chat. It was finally becoming time to be outside without freezing your ass off. I was also starting to explore the town more and see what I could do to get involved and feel like I lived in a community. Now I just feel like I'm back to my lowest point and avoiding everyone. I spent a year isolating myself before and I never want to go back to that. I'm scared what longer time periods of this could do to my mental health. Ugh.
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

The world is a little bit more-right today, for Hometown Tales went live on facebook for a brief mini episode. Oh, how I've missed those two. Gene even closed out the mini-show by performing the theme song live. Hell, even Fruit Trees showed up for a little bit.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Someone sent me this link - tbh hadn't even thought about it before this. Doesn't the health department have a responsibility to inform the motel owner and shouldn't the room be more than just sanitized by hotel maids?

https://www.jconline.com/story/news/202 ... 122202002/
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Random update on my baby gold FW-angels for no reason.
Spoiler
ImageImageImage:O *fish-gasp*
They've gotten pretty big, the largest ones are about the size of a nickle and are starting to become more opaque which is nice because they've been clear until recently and not the shiny intense yellow of their parents, i'm hoping they develop full color eventually. They also have the full blue sheen the adults have when they angle themselves right which is pretty cool looking.

They now eat adult fish food exactly as their parents do, no grinding, no baby powder, just straight up flakes. And I have even started to grind up the shrimp treats I give to my adults once or twice a week and feed it to them every few days to add some variety to their diets.

If their parents had complex thought they'd be so proud of their babies.

They are now 7 months old.

Return to “Community Discussion”