How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Ardroth »

BBkat wrote: May 5th, 2024, 11:30:37 pm
Ardroth wrote: May 5th, 2024, 11:27:36 pm You know you've been away a long time when you look at your inventory and you just wonder where the hell you got all these items from. There must have been an event or drink at Remy's that gave out random items, because uh, wow. XD
I think there was, actually. Also the uh Mystery Bags from the Black Market.
Tho, what items are they? Cause depending on what they were, and what you've been doing, they could be things obtained from breeding/clicking on creatures (and there's a few like that)
It was either an event or that. It's a HUGE mix of cookies, transformation items, I had boxes of chocolates I used as soon as I realised I had some... I have. More gender change potions than I will ever need... O.o

I'm sure it was from an event, but I can't remember which for the life of me... It's been literal years since I've played. XD

Edit: I have maxed out my Sun and Moon Shards, I have restoration and cooldown potions too, and Dusky Potions.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in the Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Ardroth wrote: May 5th, 2024, 11:32:33 pm

More gender change potions than I will ever need... O.o
Wish we could buy them from other players, because I always need those and barely get any from the bags. As for breeding donecs, I have some, but it takes forever if you don't army them.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Airasyraye wrote: May 6th, 2024, 12:48:56 am
Ardroth wrote: May 5th, 2024, 11:32:33 pm

More gender change potions than I will ever need... O.o
Wish we could buy them from other players, because I always need those and barely get any from the bags. As for breeding donecs, I have some, but it takes forever if you don't army them.
Feel free to PM me if you need gender changes, I rarely use them even now. XD
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

... I am going to forever not be able to tell the difference between the Taijitu Beetle and Balance Hydra eggs at a glance.
Same for the Monarch Butterfly Fish and the Royal Squilla. XD
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Ardroth wrote: May 6th, 2024, 2:32:31 am ... I am going to forever not be able to tell the difference between the Taijitu Beetle and Balance Hydra eggs at a glance.
Come up with memorization rules, like:

Taijitu Beetle: Black on left
Balance Hydra: Black on right

Then again, I have nothing on the Monarch Butterfly Fish and Royal Squilla eggs in the same regard. :lol: I know the Monarch is orange and Squilla is red, but having just one of them in the stream makes it harder to differentiate between them because there's not the other one present to compare. XD
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Rosehill wrote: May 6th, 2024, 4:46:14 am
Ardroth wrote: May 6th, 2024, 2:32:31 am ... I am going to forever not be able to tell the difference between the Taijitu Beetle and Balance Hydra eggs at a glance.
Come up with memorization rules, like:

Taijitu Beetle: Black on left
Balance Hydra: Black on right

Then again, I have nothing on the Monarch Butterfly Fish and Royal Squilla eggs in the same regard. :lol: I know the Monarch is orange and Squilla is red, but having just one of them in the stream makes it harder to differentiate between them because there's not the other one present to compare. XD
Good point! Thank you!! :hooray:

And YEAH, that. I mix those two up constantly because I rarely see them side by side if at all. D: I LOVE the Squillas, so I gotta get better at differentiating.
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Hades 2 is now in early access but I have 2 days of 12 hours shifts back to back and to take care of an inventory in the day(s) following those shifts. I'm gonna scream into the void until I get some free time to play it D:
by Saebra
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Making a Java Minecraft server for friends. This turned out to be a lot harder to do than I expected. On the upside, I'm learning a lot.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Katnilb »

Revan wrote: May 6th, 2024, 4:03:48 pm Making a Java Minecraft server for friends. This turned out to be a lot harder to do than I expected. On the upside, I'm learning a lot.
Guessing you're probably using Spigot and the slightly convoluted distribution system it has due to past shenanigans?

I've got a small local-network-only server here running 1.16.5 with a few different plugins.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Katnilb wrote: May 6th, 2024, 5:09:40 pm
Revan wrote: May 6th, 2024, 4:03:48 pm Making a Java Minecraft server for friends. This turned out to be a lot harder to do than I expected. On the upside, I'm learning a lot.
Guessing you're probably using Spigot and the slightly convoluted distribution system it has due to past shenanigans?

I've got a small local-network-only server here running 1.16.5 with a few different plugins.

Nope. Forge. I'm converting custom modpack I made into a server pack and will be using that on the server. It's currently pending approval on Curseforge.

I'll be using FTB utilities for admin commands and whatnot.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Community Discussion”