Chest of Crests - Crest Shop and more (CLOSED)

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Mannimarco
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Chest of Crests - Crest Shop (OPEN)

Post by Mannimarco »

If words like "majestic" or "fabulous" were a person they would be you. This is so cool. Many thanks to you
MS time+7
ImageImageImageImage
Buying any unfrozen Ammits, just PM me
My shop/My lineages/Wishlist, I guess?
PeterCamenzind
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by PeterCamenzind »

Hello!

I am not interested in a crest but in the amazing stain-glass images in your siggie. Do you offer making something like that but with other creatures?
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Auriene
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Auriene »

PeterCamenzind wrote:Hello!

I am not interested in a crest but in the amazing stain-glass images in your siggie. Do you offer making something like that but with other creatures?
Yes, I can make something similar, but with other creatures and decorative elements ^_^ Just let me know what creatures and what colours you would like to have on those images, and what size and shape you would like them to be. The price for two matching images (the same size and shape, creatures can be different) is 10 000g.

Good things come to those who click!

ImageImageImageImageImage

LTS: Cookies, Prismatic CW, Halloween ^_^
PeterCamenzind
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PeterCamenzind »

Okay, so after giving it much thought I would like to order three different sets of stainglass. I would like one with adult Dreamcatchers, one with adult Corax and Yatagarasu Ravens (instead of male/female sprites, use both types of Ravens) and I would like one similar to my current siggie - using both types and both genders of adult Sylphs. This should be 30k? Take your time, no hurry. I don't have anything specific in mind for the background - I trust your apparent taste. :)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
magestream
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by magestream »

Username: magestream
Family name: Sparkle Campaign
Family name on the crest: Sparkle Campaign
Creature(s) on the crest: Green Celestial Butterflies
Colours: Bright green sparkles, dark green colors, and pitch black (basically colors matching the butterflies)
Shield: Yes - But instead of a shield, maybe like a very decorative square or rectangular picture frame (dark green) showing a field with green lights/sparkles (like fireflies?)
Banner: Yes - A normal banner but dark green with white words saying "Sparkle Campaign" and on the shield but at the bottom (not underneath the entire crest though)
Decorative elements: Yes - A grass field with trees and green lights/sparkles in the air and at night (like it's a picture)
Total price: 15,000
Other suggestions: Basically, make the crest like it's a picture in a decorative frame but I'm sure anyway you do it is fine. :wave:
it's been so long.. i've grown. :t-puppyeyes:
Fable
CreaturesTrade
Location: Lost in my imagination somewhere in my own little world.

Post by Fable »

How much would it cost to have a stained glass crest done for a family? I would fill out a form but I'm not sure which category it would fall under if you would be willing to make one.
Auriene
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Auriene »

PeterCamenzind wrote:Okay, so after giving it much thought I would like to order three different sets of stainglass. I would like one with adult Dreamcatchers, one with adult Corax and Yatagarasu Ravens (instead of male/female sprites, use both types of Ravens) and I would like one similar to my current siggie - using both types and both genders of adult Sylphs.
Here are your stained glass pictures - sorry for the delay! I'm quite busy IRL now >.<

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
magestream wrote:Username: magestream
Family name: Sparkle Campaign
Family name on the crest: Sparkle Campaign
Creature(s) on the crest: Green Celestial Butterflies
Thank you for filling the form! I'll finish the crest by the end of the week.
Fable wrote:How much would it cost to have a stained glass crest done for a family? I would fill out a form but I'm not sure which category it would fall under if you would be willing to make one.
Prices are the same as for other crests - it depends only on what kind of crest you would like: a simple one, or with shield and banner etc. ^_^ Just let me know if you would like a stained glass effect only inside the shield or, for example, the entire crest looking like a fragment of a stained-glass window.

PeterCamenzind
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PeterCamenzind »

Auriene wrote:
PeterCamenzind wrote:Okay, so after giving it much thought I would like to order three different sets of stainglass. I would like one with adult Dreamcatchers, one with adult Corax and Yatagarasu Ravens (instead of male/female sprites, use both types of Ravens) and I would like one similar to my current siggie - using both types and both genders of adult Sylphs.
Here are your stained glass pictures - sorry for the delay! I'm quite busy IRL now >.<

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
<3 I am totally in love with them, thank you very much! I've sent you a trade with the payment. Could I ask for another pair of stainglass windows with Coria and Amarth Alagos hatchlings? Just the hatchlings, no adults. I am thinking of starting some families soon and I will definitely ask you for some crests then, too. :D

Edit: Would you make me a pair of stainglasses with Mohriors, too? I would like the stainglass to have two adult versions (wolf and horse) and two hatchling versions (wolf and horse). I don't want the rabbit or goat versions.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Auriene
CreaturesTrade

Post by Auriene »

PeterCamenzind wrote:<3 I am totally in love with them, thank you very much! I've sent you a trade with the payment. Could I ask for another pair of stainglass windows with Coria and Amarth Alagos hatchlings? Just the hatchlings, no adults. I am thinking of starting some families soon and I will definitely ask you for some crests then, too. :D

Edit: Would you make me a pair of stainglasses with Mohriors, too? I would like the stainglass to have two adult versions (wolf and horse) and two hatchling versions (wolf and horse). I don't want the rabbit or goat versions.
Nice to hear that you like them ^.^ Expect new sets of stained glass pictures around Sunday :wave:

Fable
CreaturesTrade
Location: Lost in my imagination somewhere in my own little world.

Post by Fable »

Thank you for answering my question ^_^

Username: Fable
Family name: Wisteria Dreams
Family name on the crest: yes, please.
Creature(s) on the crest: Adult Celestial Butterflies of any color that will work the best.
Colours: Light purples, soft greens, and anything else you think will go well with it.
Shield: yes, please.
Banner: yes, please.
Decorative elements: Of course ^_^
Total price: 15,000 gold.
Other suggestions: I'd like the shield to be stained glass, but I think it would be neat if there were flowers and such outside of it that weren't stained glass. Wisteria flowers would probably be the best since the family is called Wisteria Dreams.

Return to “Seller's Gallery”