Re: The Red String OoC

Post by NekoKyu »

*crashes through while wrangling atop a snarling beast*
*beast slumps to the ground*

I HAVE DEFEATED LIFE!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

*beast growls lowly*
*cowers in the corner*

Uhh... maybe not :t-corner:

I realize it has been a while, but I'm back for the time being and hoping to get this back into action. So to answer your question Nightstar and anyone else wondering, yes this in indeed still in progress. ^_^ I'm probably going to have to do a headcount though
Storytellers from the womb to the tomb :cool:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Standing on top of the world,
Who'd have ever thought that we would fall.

˙llɐɟ plnoʍ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ p,oɥʍ
`plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo doʇ uo ƃuıpuɐʇS
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

*patpat*

I think I may edit my forms a wee bit (again <_<; )but I'm soups interested :yarly:

ANd I think my final is this week :derp: dumb online class x3. I think it's due Friday, yey! :lol:
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
NekoKyu
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

I keep thinking about editing my forms as well. :derp:

Go Paddie! You can do it! I'm still in the midst of finals over here, a task of which happens to be a three week process for my classes, but at least the end is finally in sight.

Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

I did it yesterday, aside from one written response that still needs to be graded I seem to have gotten about a 71 on it, which is fine, I've done well on most of my assignments, aside from one or two things I didn't do too well on I got 100s and 90s on literally everything else, so no worries with that class :yarly: . But good luck on your exams Neko! You can do it too! *waves pompoms*

But yeah, I definitely want to edit forms. Parts of me want to take Blaine out of the RP, I love him to pieces and I think he'd fit in well but *shrugs* but eh... the way I've been RP-ing three is enough, and I might make another girl...=/

Also I think I'm going to finally change Cole's hair color :lol: . It's about time I did that x3.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

I have finished my finals as well! :hooray: Resting period will be short for me though, as classes start back up for me in a week. :headdesk: I'm still waiting on one more grade, but I think I did pretty well in my classes.

I think it's hilarious that you want to drop Blaine just to keep your character numbers to three, yet your also considering making another character as well. xD Blaine seems absolutely great and while I'd love to welcome another Paddie character I also completely understand how you feel. Well whatever decision you make I'll be happy to oblige.

Cole definitely seems like the kind of person who would change his hair often. XD

Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

:evil: Yey!! Congrats! My final grade (for the test) was an 83 :yarly: I'm not sure my overall class grade yet, but I'm pretty confident. Oi! I...would not take summer classes, I'd rather take longer to graduate than speed through it and waste summers .-. (Especially since I get stressed out in school and the break is super helpful x3)

I... think I'm going to keep Blaine (though probably make some edits, because of course x3). I do love him very much <3

I'm still slowly working on Cole's edits, Dante's next then Blaine (though Blaine I'm mostly happy with, I mostly just want to double check anything just in case, make a few tweeks Cole is mostly fine, but his personality isn't exactly written how I want it to be, but I'm having issues wording it X3). But yeah :derp: (Maybe I'll edit Alice too for fun, you know, just cause x3).

It was also more so me just feeling weird having three males and one female, but, eh x3.

And yes, that is basically my intent, and was from the beginning, but then the blue seemed to suit him, (also I'm too lazy to think of colors for some reason :derp: but it's definitely time for a change x3.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

I got the A's! :woo:

I normally don't take summer classes either for the same reason as you, but I got accepted into a study abroad program that's during the summer so... I keep telling myself that it'll only be for a month though, so I'll still get some of a break when I return. :t-sweat:

I'll probably follow your example sometime, when I'm not feeling so lazy. >.> I kind of feel the same way since I tend to join rps with 3 characters which leads to uneven genders from me, but at the same time I don't want to make another character either, sometimes because of lack of ideas and sometimes so I don't have to write that much.

Is it me, or has the rp section been rather slow lately? It feels like it's grown smaller? :orly: Maybe I should auction off dates with Ray to attract some attention?

Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

sloooowly slides in...
we youngsters aren't out of school yet unlike you college people, but I promise I will be around and editing soon enough (in like a week).
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

Hey Sorey! :D
I was thinking school is probably the culprit, but I wasn't sure if it was just school stealing people away or the group of roleplayers left on magistream grew smaller.

Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

I have absolutely not been binge watching Naruto because my brother started watching it and I never did get around to watching all of it, that is not at all what's happening, nopenope! *cough*

But yey! Good job on the getting A's :D

I generally join RPs with two characters, one of each gender, or generally try to keep my genders even but I seem to be having more motivation for male characters x3. But yeah, I didn't even come close to finishing editing my forms (that is not proper grammar but I am too lazy to try and reword that, NO REGERTS! :wee: )

But yeah, the RP section has been rather slow for awhile...I mean I know I've been super lazy but yeah :derp: Even the semi-interesting RPs I see aren't really my kind of thing, or I don't care for the style that the other people are writing in ^^;.

I actually think it might be a combo of school and just a smaller RP base than there has been... But I don't know for sure .-.;

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”