Taking Flight (Maximum Ride RP) (OOC)

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Taking Flight (Maximum Ride RP) (OOC)

Post by rosemilly »

I'm probably going to post after dinner, but I was waiting on IllegallyBlonde to post.
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Post by silverflame22 »

Me too...I really need her to post before I can post again. Am so excited to post, but people seem to be so busy...
ImageImageImage
I gift people at random who click my eggs!
Selling M/F pair of SB GoldenCrystalwings- PM me if interested!
Leso
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leso »

Hey everyone :wave:

I was just wondering whether maybe I could join you with a female scientist. Or are you "too much into it" already? And would I be able to interact with others beside the fellow scientists?
So, yeah... what do you guys think?

_Les <3
This must be Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays. Spare a click please? Image Image
rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

silverflame22 wrote:Me too...I really need her to post before I can post again. Am so excited to post, but people seem to be so busy...
I know the feeling, but I just don't want to leave her hanging.
Leso wrote:Hey everyone :wave:

I was just wondering whether maybe I could join you with a female scientist. Or are you "too much into it" already? And would I be able to interact with others beside the fellow scientists?
So, yeah... what do you guys think?

_Les <3
Go right ahead. In my opinion, we always need scientists to make all of this really interesting. Is there a certain position that you would like me to reserve for you?

Spoiler
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Post by silverflame22 »

Hey Leso,
It would be great if perhaps your character and mine could interact? That is, if you joined :)
ImageImageImage
I gift people at random who click my eggs!
Selling M/F pair of SB GoldenCrystalwings- PM me if interested!
rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Hey guys. I will be gone Sunday and most of Monday for a trip with my family, and with the people I'm going with. I'm sure I'll have no time to post at all.

(Edited it to correct day.)

Spoiler
Leso
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leso »

I wasn't sure where exactly to post the application and the rules don't say anything about it I think. Of course I will post it in the RP-Thread if that's what you prefer but I though better safe than sorry in case you don't want your RP-Thread interrupted. So here it goes:

Username: Leso
Name: Dr. Valentina Novak
Spoiler
Valentina is responsible for part of the genetic engineering behind the wings on humans and at the same time takes quite a lot of responsibility for the check-ups their "students" have to go through occasionally to see how their physical condition is doing. Although she is fascinated by the further experiments done on those young people, she never tried her hand at it and profoundly refuses to ever do so - she's afraid it might appeal to her and unlock some ruthless side inside her.
Appearance:
Val has long, black hair that she usually keeps tied up or in a braid, that being more practical for work. Her skin seems somewhat pale when she's tired out (which happens every so often) but actually she does look quite healthy. She tries to dress modestly and appear orderly but not too strict. She prefers dark pair of pants with lighter bluses or shirts and casual shoes.
Personality:
She's calm most of the time and very confident in her abilities. Loves hands-on tasks, proving her knowledge and learning new things at the same time. However, she has a short temper as well, especially when things do not go as she intended. Other than that, Val has a hand for interacting with people, and is certainly not one to beat around the bush when trouble comes up or people inquire what it is she does. She's very fascinated with genetic engineering, surgeries and the concept of "advanced humans" as she sees the 'mutants'.
It's probably worth mentioning as wll that she's having a hard time with empathy and sympathy. Often times she misses the little clues and micro-expressions other people are giving her and has difficulty relating to their emotions.
History:
Always having been interested in various subjects of biology, genetics and medicine, Valentina specialized her interests early, showing great eagerness at school. Naturally, she pursued those interests in her career in and after school. Of course she studied at university and became reknown for her reliability in research and experiments. In the end, it seems her profound technical knowledge and dedication to the cause were what determined her fit for The School project where she now works as "school nurse", and, well, some of the other things that the scientists there are getting done. Val is pretty proud of how far she has come, of her accomplishemnt and, last but very much not least, her part in this big project.
Sexuality: Pansexual - if she falls for somebody, Val really couldn't care less how they identify their gender or label it.
Other: :yey:
@rosemilly: Great to hear I'll find a place here^^ But no, thanks, I don't need a special rank. But maybe Val can be responsible for "check-ups" with the avian teens to see how they are doing (after experiments or in general) beside the genetic/medical-scienc-y stuff that comes up? I'd appreciate if that was possible - but if it's not, naturally I'll change that in her description.

@silverflame22: Hei there! Yes, that's indeed a great idea. Thanks for the offer, I'd love to! We just have to wait for rosemilly's OK and then we can give it a go!
This must be Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays. Spare a click please? Image Image
rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Looks good, Leso. Go ahead and post wherever you'd like.

Here's a recap so you can start easier. I'm just really tired and upset, so if this is a bad recap, I've just had a really bad day. Brendan is flying around outside; Jason and Eden are going to the grocery store. Dr. Ramsley, Dr.Camden, Desmond, and Akianna are inside of The School. Finally, North and Raven are interacting inside of the flock's house.

Spoiler
Leso
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leso »

Alright, thank you very much for that :wave:
I'm just gonna go ahead and jump in... somewhere.

@silverflame22: Where exactly is Akianna now and how can I join you there for some interaction?

Return to “Backstage”