Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: >>———The Hunger Games———>OOC

Post by Iliad »

I'd try and host if all my games hadn't ended in... nothingness. I'm not good with commitment.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
GingerSweet
CreaturesTrade

Post by GingerSweet »

SparrowFlight wrote:I think there will be more, but the next one might be hosted my another player. I can send you a PM when another one starts if you like :D
That would be awesome! But may I ask a few questions about it?
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

Of course! ^_^

Want to get something off your back? Just want to talk? Send me a PM or start a chat with me on 7 Cups of Tea. I'm here to help.

Send me a PM to get a random science fact!
GingerSweet
CreaturesTrade

Post by GingerSweet »

When we PM you and then you post what happens what exactly do we PM you? Is it about what we are going for in the bloodbath and if someone else is going for that you decide what happens? The same with the rest of the games. And do we decide our tribute outfits or do you?

One last one, for the tributes with pictures were those of the people who are playing the tributes or could you just get some off the interweb?

Sorry so many questions. I just want to make sure I don't do anything wrong lol
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

You send me your submissions because there's always overlap in what tributes do. If two tributes wanted to climb the same mountain there would be conflict, and I would determine what would happen based on your tributes skills and what you wrote in your submission. The other reason is that sometimes I get submissions that are really un realistic. For example, someone sent me a submission once that said their tribute walked all the way around the arena in one day on a twisted ankle. In situations like this I have to be resonable and change it so that it's realistic.

You decide your outfits for tasks before the games, such as the interviews and the parade, but I design a universal outfit for the arena that akll ributes wear.

Your tribute picture can be of anybody, but I would prefer that it's not anime.

Want to get something off your back? Just want to talk? Send me a PM or start a chat with me on 7 Cups of Tea. I'm here to help.

GingerSweet
CreaturesTrade

Post by GingerSweet »

Oh ok that makes sense! Thank you for that, I am so excited for the next games when they came. I am already putting together my tribute! But if we decide the outfits do you decide what happens, for instance what happens in private training and at the Parade?
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

I'm a little confused by your question, but I'll explain each task in depth when we get to them. You send me what your tribute does and I change anything that needs changing.

Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

I'm getting hype for the next Games I can join, even though I'm supposed to be studying. We can see how well that's turning out, right...
I am really not about losing all my forms once a thread gets deleted from the Stage. I hope it's all right if I work on a character form in the OOC? It'll just kind of hang out in this post for a while, or until I can think of a better way to store characters...

Username: Marth
Tribute Name: Yuna
District: 2
Token: A silver spinner ring.
Personality:
Appearance: Yuna has soft, straight black hair with a long fringe, swept to one side (he doesn't care which side. It changes periodically). His hair is neatly layered, and goes about halfway down his neck. It gets a bit unruly sometimes, but usually it's not very severe, and he just leaves the one or two locks to do their own thing because he doesn't want to have to spend more time brushing it.
He has pale skin, unblemished but for a few freckles on his nose and cheeks. These aren't too noticeable, except in strong sunlight. His features are a strange mix of sharp and delicate, though it works out in his favor. His eyes are angled, bright and calculating though their silver color is flat and gives nothing away; They are framed by dark, straight lashes. His brows are the same color and though their edges are soft, they are almost always slightly furrowed. His nose is straight and slender, and his lips have a slight pink tint, though they always form a hard line in the way they are pressed together most of the time. His frame is lithe, built for agility, and he stands at about 5'6". He is a bit short, but generally clams up when it's mentioned.
Talents: (No more than two. These are different from the skill set. Ex: fishing or swords)
Skill Set

Check the following character list for amount of points. Points will vary depending on the district. Then distribute them among the following 5 skills. Make sure there is at least 1 point for each skill.

Speed/Endurance: 7
Agility/Stealth: 6
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 9
Natural Knowledge: 5
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
GingerSweet
CreaturesTrade

Post by GingerSweet »

Oh alright thank you. Can I reserve District 2 female? So the tribute picture can be of anyone? Just want to make sure. Sorry about all of this.
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

I'm sorry, but I can't actually reserve characters until we get to those games. Otherwise it just wouldn't be fair for everyone. I will notify you when we start however, so you'll be able to reserve her as soon as we start.

Return to “Backstage”