A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Re: >>———The Hunger Games———>OOC

Post by SparrowFlight »

I'm working on it :sweat: This is one of the hardest tasks because everyone's submissions overlap. Literally 5 people went for the dark green backpack.

Want to get something off your back? Just want to talk? Send me a PM or start a chat with me on 7 Cups of Tea. I'm here to help.

Send me a PM to get a random science fact!
FearlessFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by FearlessFlight »

Hahahahahaha. Poor bright orange backpack wasn't as popular?
Due to school starting and being camping along with over all being exhausted I won't be able to post in my RPs for a few days. I don't have the time I write up a response but may be hopping around the forum a bit. Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

Nope. Things aren't always as they seem. hint hint. *cough* Everyone went for the wrong backpack *cough* *cough*

Want to get something off your back? Just want to talk? Send me a PM or start a chat with me on 7 Cups of Tea. I'm here to help.

FearlessFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by FearlessFlight »

Hahaha.
I thought about it. And then don't know what exactly made me change my mind :lol:
Please don't rush with the results take as much time as you need.
Due to school starting and being camping along with over all being exhausted I won't be able to post in my RPs for a few days. I don't have the time I write up a response but may be hopping around the forum a bit. Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.
Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

I flipped a coin
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

Lol. I figured people would go for the more subtle one so I thought why not play with them a bit? :smirk: I should have results up in a few hours I think. I have to make diner first though, so it depends on how picky my family is :roll:

Dauntless and Synara's haven't been on since I posted the bloodbath task so it's possible they haven't even seen it. I'm going to try not to put them at too much of a disadvantage. Moonstone has asked to be removed from the games due to lack of time, so Millie will sadly perish in the bloodbath.

Man I love the smilies on this website :t-boo:

FearlessFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by FearlessFlight »

May Millie rest in peace...
They were a wonderful tribute
SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

Okay, the results are up. I'll send you guys the contents of your packs and post the next task in the morning... It's late and I'm tired and I think if I wrote them now one of you guys would end up with rubber duck dressed like a pirate... Though that still might happen for the gamebler's package, who knows :lick:

SparrowFlight
CreaturesTrade

Post by SparrowFlight »

Oh, sorry Marth, I missed your post :facepalm: I think there will still be a few more of these, so we'll let you know when a new one starts up ^_^ sorry that you missed this one though

Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Haha, no problem. I'll be looking forward to participating in the future!
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.

Return to “Backstage”