Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Leveretts, the Strange OoC Thread!

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

Good to hear! I guess school pretty much ate you x3 (it's fine, it does that to me all the time). X3

But yey! Good to see you back in the land of the living :)
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

GriffinHeart101-Hannah Salome
Spoiler
Appearance:
Hannah has ginger-red hair, of which she couldn't be more proud of, that falls around her waist. She prefers to have it down, but she will put it up if it's too hot outside. She has short bangs that rest at her eyebrows and strikingly green eyes. She has a pale complexion covered in light brown-red freckles, the majority speckled across her cheeks and nose.

Hannah always wears her favorite short blue denim jacket no matter what the weather or season. She tends to wear pants more than skirts as a preference, but on occasion she'll change it up. The girl owns a variety of different shirts, though having moved from Texas recently, they're all made of thinner fabric and short sleeved. She owns very little heavy clothes for winter. For shoes, Hannah flip-flops between hiking shoes and combat boots, but she tends to wear the shoes more often.
Personality: It's a hard task to find Hannah in something other than an upbeat and spunky mood. She gets very determined to find out things about people that she doesn't know and in this sense can become quite invasive, and normally doesn't notice herself doing it. Hannah also tends to be super curious and wants to find her way past the gate of the Leverett house but hasn't had the time to do it. She doesn't mind that her cheerfulness can bother some people and make them not hang around them, but she likes making friends so much that she'll use everything in her power to try and get them to like her at least a little bit. Though most people would think not, Hannah does have the capability of being serious once and a while, but she doesn't care for it unless it's a serious issue. Her favorite thing is looking at the bright side of life rather than the bad stuff. She gets startled easily but is quite courageous and doesn't get overall scared.
History: Hannah was born and grew up in Garland, Texas before moving to Willow Spring. She didn't quite understand why they moved, but she's certain it was for some sort of job opportunity. She lives in the house down the block and across the street of a short dead end, where the Leverett home lies. She tends to walk by the "haunted" house every day on her way to and from school to get more exercise since sports isn't a thing she does.
Other: Hannah has a marked white ferret (white with varied gray markings on the tail and rump) named Juno who is essentially her best friend. She takes this ferret everywhere with her in a field bag, even to school. Although she prefers him sitting on her shoulder than being in a bag. She also plays the trombone for the school marching band.
GriffinHeart101-Lukas Leverett

Code: Select all

[b]Appearance:[/b][/color] Lukas has short titanium blonde hair, that in certain lighting would almost look white. His bangs are swept to the side and kept there with a few bobby pins, otherwise he wouldn't be able to see. The back of his hair ends at the nape of his neck, which he is growing out. His eyes are an unusual light purple which just about pass off as a shade of blue. Otherwise, people make the assumption that he wears colored contacts to make himself cooler. His skin is fairly pale, most likely from being inside a lot and not tanning in the sun without burning. He has quite a lot of natural blush on his cheeks and a small bit on his nose, much of which he can't do anything about. Otherwise his face is practically blemish free.

No matter the season or the weather, Lukas is going to wear whatever makes him comfortable. Being around ghosts and spirits a lot, he's normally quite cold so it's not unusual to see the boy wearing sweaters that he made in the summer months. Add sweat pants and sneakers with oddly colored laces and you've matched Lukas' fashion sense exactly. 
[color=#490675][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Lukas is a generally quiet person. As much as he wants to make friends, he has a hard time doing. Because of this, he has a tendency to be as nice as he can to the people around him. He has a hard time taking compliments, but has no problem having insults slung at him, even if it does affect him on the inside. He's also incredibly honest about things, not liking to lie unless he absolutely has to. If he does lie, it would be to save someone else very close to him from getting in lots of trouble, but he'd eventually give in from the guilt. He's very curious and likes to know what is going on around him as well as just generally being informed. Lukas is known to act somewhat fidgety around new people, but as soon as they get to know him, he'll act just as he does around his new family as well as showering them with gifts of the things he makes. Although he does need time by himself to recharge and relax, causing himself to shut himself in his room and talk to the spirits. 
[color=#490675][b]History:[/b][/color] For the majority of what Lukas can remember, he only lived with his father. According to him, his mother passed away a few weeks after he was born. He grew up with his dad, who was busy running two, sometimes even three, jobs to keep him and his son fed. From this, Lukas was left alone a lot and had to find out how to amuse himself and be a little bit social. 

He met a few kids at school and became quick friends with them. The problem he found was that none of the other kids around him were quite as friendly. They always gave him weird looks when he was talking to his friends before the bullying started. They both physically and verbally bullied him, calling him a weirdo and that he should go with his "friends" somewhere else. The boy didn't understand what they were talking about. That's when his friends gave him an idea he never thought of; fighting back. He became just as bad as the people who had hurt him before and nobody in the school hurt him. They didn't talk to him either, just avoided. 

This went on for several years, his father starting to find it weird that Lukas kept bringing home his "friends", but he assumed it just had to do with having imaginary friends. One night, he woke up from not being able to sleep and saw a figure at the foot of his bed. He didn't recognize the woman, but she told him that she didn't want him to be doing what he was, and explained how he was hurting people and not getting the respect in the way he wanted. As soon as she had finished her spiel, Lukas immediately went to tell his father that he saw a woman in his room and described her appearance. His father was immediately shocked and went to call someone that would be able to take his son somewhere where he could be "corrected". About two days later, Carolina and James Leverett came to the door. His father had already gotten Lukas to be prepared to leave home and pushed him to be off with them. On the long travel back to Willow Spring, his new caretakers explained what he was and why he was seeing things.
[color=#490675][b]Other:[/b][/color] Lukas mostly keeps to himself, so he has taken up a lot of hobbies that help calm him down and don't need multiple people to help. He sews and knits, sometimes getting criticism and extra aid from his spectral friends. He likes to make all kinds of things, one of them particularly being things for his new parents or siblings such as toys for their pets, clothing or anything they could use. 

He has two pets, a pair of ghostly lovebirds. Their names are Nexus and Marr, and Lukas can summon them at will. He likes to have them around because he was never able to have a pet that lived for longer than two weeks and they give him extra company regular humans just don't provide. Lukas is the only person who is capable of seeing them. 
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

:yarly: You're good to go! I'll add them when I stop being a lazy butt :3.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Yay! Thanks Paddie.
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Of course!! :D

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Good news, all the Leveretts have been claimed, so we'll probably be starting relatively soon ^-^. Just waiting for a couple of forms, editing my own, so not too much longer :3

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Whoop!
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
PastelPeach
CreaturesTrade

Post by PastelPeach »

That's great, the family's all together ^_^

Also while reading through the profiles, I realized that Nikka's picture isn't working any longer. Would it be okay if I could have it updated? Here's the same image as before, just with a new link
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[img]http://images-p19-1.cdn.mywed.ru/users_new/7063/7063/forum/0019/19/1141381.jpg[/img]
Fang
RP moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

I saw that they've been claimed and by two of my favorite people as well so I'm very excited to start. :D

(Also Paddie I shall post in our 1x1 tomorrow, I swear it! D: )
+Good and evil are always at war inside you+
-That's rough, buddy-
\Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times/
#Down ya go#
>It's a giant mushroom... maybe it's FRIENDLY!<
|SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL!|
~I laugh at gravity all the time. Haha! Gravity~
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

I know :D I'm excited too! (And yey, can't wait! :D).

@Pastel: Nope, not fixing it :yarly: *kidding* I'll go get off my lazy butt and fix it ^-^

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”