The first three (a short story)

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

FlamestarAJ
CreaturesTrade

The first three (a short story)

Post by FlamestarAJ »

~this is a short story about my first four pets who are still at hatchling age at the moment~
<3 <3
Characters:
Image: Snow, a female white winged cat. A master of calculations and research, she is considered the smartest of the four.
Image- Bone, a male Corax Raven, he loves to sleep and is very sensitive to light. He likes peanut butter
Image-Prism, a female Puvia, loves beautiful things and will spend hours gazing at fields of flowers. She also likes cake

CHAPTER ONE: The Hatching
Snow felt the cold breeze through a large crack in the eggshell. just one more click, I think, she thought to herself. The egg shook and then burst. Snow lay in the palm of a stranger. She quickly scampered away towards the other eggs, lying down beside them. A young girl with silver hair walked into FlamestarAJ's keep and scooped up a dark green egg nested in a skull. The egg cracked open revealing a frizzy little bird sitting in the skull. The girl gasped in surprise and dropped him. "OW!" The little crow complained, waving a wing at her. She rolled her eyes and stormed off. "Is that you, Bone?" Snow asked with wide eyes. "Yes." Snow pointed to the other eggs. They were nearly there too. Five minutes later, a brilliant rainbow-colored bird hatched, flying seconds after. Bone was looking at her like :cool: and she was like :sweat:. Snow was 100% sure Bone had a crush on the colorful bird. She could just tell.
Last edited by FlamestarAJ on June 8th, 2015, 1:29:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my pets all love hugs, so click on them to help them grow! <3
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I am on a few other sites, such as chickensmoothie, PetAdoptables, and Xanje. I love the communities on these VPGs and I love the people here!
MidnightStars
CreaturesTrade

Re: The first four (a short story)

Post by MidnightStars »

cool cool
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
FlamestarAJ
CreaturesTrade

Re: The first three (a short story)

Post by FlamestarAJ »

Thanks
my pets all love hugs, so click on them to help them grow! <3
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I am on a few other sites, such as chickensmoothie, PetAdoptables, and Xanje. I love the communities on these VPGs and I love the people here!
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Re: The first three (a short story)

Post by Raneth »

Since this is a Magistream fanfic, I've moved it to the Den for you.

I've also removed the links from your pets (the images are still there). I realize its a story, but having live links is considered eggspam.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...

Return to “The Den”