Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: X-Men: The End (OOC)

Post by Guardian_of_time »

So I was thinking of having Kendall be part of the team already if that's okay. Or if we want him to be discovered by them that's fine too.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Cintry
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cintry »

He van already be there. He would have a room with his given name and code name on tTotally yours to spruce up or leave Spartan. he door.
ImageImage ClicksImageImageImageImageplease! Image Image
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

posted as Rafe, Guardian and left an opening if you'd like to have Sebastian be in the same grocery store.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
Cintry
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cintry »

Btw, sorry about the ugly misspellings last night. I was trying to write while on my samsung...didn't work too well.
Cintry
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cintry »

Hey guys, made another banner for the RP :) This is what it looks like and the code is above it. There's also an attempt at a button too.

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/23-none/198112-none.html][img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/CityCat93/0927fe1e-6d55-47af-a529-837894ccf562_zpsduhmapcu.jpg[/img][/url]

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/23-none/198112-none.html][IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/CityCat93/35382698-3c41-4645-b400-400c990639d2_zpshcea8zjl.gif[/IMG][/url]
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

they look good Cintry ^_^ and I'll reply as both Rafe and Sky tomorrow in the rp thread. I basically just got back from a friend's birthday cook-out thing that I went straight to as soon as I got home from work and I'm a bit tired; my creative juices are also not flowing all that well right now but I'll try to get up a post either during my lunch break at work tomorrow or after I get home and after dinner.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Is the Recap current? I'm sorry for missing, my grandma ended up visiting for several days and I couldn't get on the computer at all. So I'm kind of lost what happened after Elanor hugged Nic.

Also for the new guy who potentially could be a villain I was thinking of these superpowers but I don't want him to be too OP.

1. Bone Manipulation - Where he can change the shape of his bones, bone density, length, grow new ones, get rid of other ones. So he could reshape his face and body and be different sizes, short, tall, and other such. But it takes him a full night of rest once we does this and for the next day he has some issues with motor skills.
2. Night vision - He can see perfectly in the night. Although when he is using this and he is hit with a flash bang, ultraviolet light, and other bright bright lights will disorient him very badly and he can potentially lose consciousness.
3. Electrical transportation - Though electrical lines lines, tv lines, power cords, and other power grids he can transport himself. So from one power plant to another for example. Although afterwards he has a chance of shutting down electricity in the area when he does this for a short time or can retain a shock and shock nearby people.
4. Memory manipulation - He can remove memory or retrieve memory from others. Although he can only remove the last five minutes and can only go so far back as a day to retrieve memory. He ends up having memory lapses when he does this and can experience other memories from the person he used this on.
5. Precognition - He can get glimpses into the future that involves other mutants and what they will do. Although these come through dreams and are not always clear who's the mutant and what is going on. But usually the place and the outcome has a tendency to be clear.
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

just edited it to include most recent stuff. sorry that it has been neglected for awhile. been busy with work and forgot to update it after Guardian joined with his characters.

as for the potential powers of your maybe villain char, they seem fine to me but Cintry might have another opinion about them.

gifting off and on ♥

Cintry
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cintry »

Bone manipulation might need to have a further drawback such as possible fragility.

Is the shock like a major shock or like an "I rubbed my socks on the floor" shock?

So, can he remove memory for an entire day? Five minutes would be fine too. Does it take him a long time to do this? Does the person have to be still?

I like the precog. Makes for a powerful villian. Would he be against Shield and Xmen or would he be with Shield?
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Bone manipulation might need to have a further drawback such as possible fragility.
  • I would think so but I would also think that would be too much of a drawback. Perhaps if he overextends his powers such as a full body redo then they become too fragile for a time. Or if he does too many bone manipulation in a short time (a month) then he has a possibility of the bones not being dense enough and if he is even poked then it could result in a serious break. Potentially he could also just be very weak, like this take up a lot of energy to do and he is generally always weak or sickly.
Is the shock like a major shock or like an "I rubbed my socks on the floor" shock?
  • It could be both, closer they are the more of a shock they get or if they directly touch him. It would be in a small blankxblank area. Like 10 feet or something.
So, can he remove memory for an entire day? Five minutes would be fine too. Does it take him a long time to do this? Does the person have to be still?
  • Remove the memory forever unless someone else who has that power can come in and fish it back out. So he could only remove the last five minutes, such as if someone were to see him then he would just remove that they saw him. He would physically need to grab them by the head and it would be painful for both him and the victim to go in and fish out to remove the memory. It would not be as painful to just sift through the memory of that day though, just uncomfortable. It depends on how much the person is resisting. If they're knocked out, then it would take him a short time, if they were awake and have had mental training or just a strong mind then it would take him considerably longer time. The person would have to be still but once he gets inside both him and the victim would become stationary and he would lose his senses, making him very vulnerable.
I like the precog. Makes for a powerful villian. Would he be against Shield and Xmen or would he be with Shield?
  • I would think he would be against the XMen. Would the world at this moment know about Shield yet? I would think he potentially could become a part of Hydra really. Or start another league of evil mutant.
With this character I wanted to create a potentially evil guy who is actually quite weak but has abilities that makes him very hard to catch or a nuisance. Or paired with the right mutants can be a very big threat. He really has no abilities that ups his strength or speed, or makes him too powerful if he gets into a fight. But with the precog, night vision, bone manipulation, electricity teleportation, and the memory control he could be a very hard person to catch because he could change the basic structure of his face and height, move from one side of the city to the next, see in the dark as clear as day, can wipe out someones memory of when they saw him or find out information, and potentially know sort of when Xmen or Shield are about to bust down his door, or anyone else who would want him. He might not be a leader but he could be a big asset to several people with that precog and memory control. And if a mutant who has the ability to make mutants powers more powerful then his memory control could shift further back then just a day and his precog could become a lot stronger.
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.

Return to “Backstage”