Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
EmLenore
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Gentle Winds OOC

Post by EmLenore »

Welcome!
If you have any questions about the current RP that is being built, please feel free to ask them here or PM me a message. I will gladly respond.

You may start reserving a spot before the roleplay opens. What this will mean is once I fill out the forms you may have first pick of either four of the males or four of the females and you will then PM me your choice. Then I will open the roleplay for everyone else.

Gentle Winds Roleplay LInk: Gentle Winds
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Snapfog
CreaturesTrade

Re: Gentle Winds OOC

Post by Snapfog »

((Hello, I would life to reserve a spot!!! I haven't decided which gender yet, but I will soon!!))
the woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I've got promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Alright! Sounds good!
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Snapfog
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snapfog »

Is there a particular form I should use?
the woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I've got promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Just this. I'll be adding this to the main page.

Code: Select all

Username:
Position:
Personality:
Also make sure you know the secret within the first post!
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

I don't think the secret is hard to find, I just skimmed through it that's why I didn't find it
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Illegallyblonde
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Illegallyblonde »

I feel a strong need to apologize for the cave I just created. That should probably be up to you Emlore I am just a little unsure of when to limit what our characters can "find" Also concerning communication would you rather they don't use language and just go by behavior? Or are they communicating on a different level...? Just wondering so I don't screw anything up or something.
Image Show me creatures some love!
http://magistream.com/mine
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

They do communicate as we would communicate, obviously humans would not hear them. I would though appreciate a the use of body language when explain how they are feeling, mainly because unlike us, they do not have expressive faces. Their expressions come from the use of their tail mainly, ears, stance of the body, and noises they do make.

Also since I never did anything like I did in my last post it is okay that you did that, I also never mentioned it and I was doing this mainly to add more detail to where the wolves were at. I meant to do this in the very first post but forgot unfortunately. I will do this on occasion and if I find anything to unrealistic I will PM the player to edit their post, but so far everyone is fine.
Illegallyblonde
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Illegallyblonde »

Okay thank you, that actually clears a lot up. Thank goodness its going well so far, and if I happen to overstep the boundary I am very glad to hear that you would alert me. It would suck to bee the weakest part of such a great role-play.
Image Show me creatures some love!
http://magistream.com/mine

Return to “Backstage”