Let's break a record

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Are you going to participate (Post in thread as well)

Poll ended at May 9th, 2015, 5:52:18 pm

Yes
29%
Maybe
7%
Will try
19%
Not sure
7%
Don't Care
17%
Morgaln
21%

Total votes: 42

Blazen749
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Let's break a record

Post by Blazen749 »

At one point, over 1,151 users were online. I'm challenging everyone to beat this. On May 2nd, Come on for at least 12-1pm est, and join in the record breaking!
Users who will for sure come
Spoiler
1) Blazen749
2)CinnaminDraconna
3)Ouija
Maybe's
Spoiler
1)
Banners:

Thank you
Last edited by Blazen749 on April 9th, 2015, 11:07:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I'm more active on the Magistream discord.

4/25 Gifts

LTT/S/B In profile!

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Let's break a record

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I'll be here.. at least I'll be logged in, lol.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
SunsetShimmer
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SunsetShimmer »

I'll be here. :D
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

You might have better luck on a Saturday or a Sunday. I don't know if I'll be able too as it's the middle of the day on Friday. It's almost my lunch hour, but not quite (I'm in Central time) and we're not supposed to be on our phones while at work.

I know there's always going to be someone left out for something like this due to time zones, but just wanted to remind you it's in the middle of a work/school day and may limit participation.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Animalraiser6624
CreaturesTrade

Post by Animalraiser6624 »

I might come because I'm on the other side of the Earth and it will be around midnight for me.
Wishlist:
1. Regal Sailfin Wyrm
2. Beishi Nian
3. Celestial Dragon
4. Ember Drake
5. Solar/Lunar Fox
I am searching for donis now. If you want to offer, go right ahead,however, I can't give much right now. Also, I don't care about inbred or gen.http://magistream.com/26-mercado/197221 ... sales.html My shop. http://swle.yarold.eu/?id=19126 They grow faster!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

pegasi1978 wrote:You might have better luck on a Saturday or a Sunday. I don't know if I'll be able too as it's the middle of the day on Friday. It's almost my lunch hour, but not quite (I'm in Central time) and we're not supposed to be on our phones while at work.

I know there's always going to be someone left out for something like this due to time zones, but just wanted to remind you it's in the middle of a work/school day and may limit participation.
This, it's the middle of my work day, have no access to a computer till, after 3(when I get home).
Animalraiser6624
CreaturesTrade

Post by Animalraiser6624 »

Blazen749 wrote:At one point, over 1,151 users were online.
It was actually 1,197 people.
Wishlist:
1. Regal Sailfin Wyrm
2. Beishi Nian
3. Celestial Dragon
4. Ember Drake
5. Solar/Lunar Fox
I am searching for donis now. If you want to offer, go right ahead,however, I can't give much right now. Also, I don't care about inbred or gen.http://magistream.com/26-mercado/197221 ... sales.html My shop. http://swle.yarold.eu/?id=19126 They grow faster!
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

pegasi1978 wrote:You might have better luck on a Saturday or a Sunday. I don't know if I'll be able too as it's the middle of the day on Friday. It's almost my lunch hour, but not quite (I'm in Central time) and we're not supposed to be on our phones while at work.

Agreed. The weekend would likely be better for this. I know I will likely be working at that time May 1st, so it would be a definite no for me unfortunately.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Blazen749
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blazen749 »

Changed it.

I'm more active on the Magistream discord.

4/25 Gifts

LTT/S/B In profile!

Mysfytt
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mysfytt »

I'd love to but I think that equates to 1am for me ...not that keen but I'll try I guess.
I am so excited...- ImageWheeeeeeee!
Evil does not understand beauty for it can never possess it,
so hidden away, secretly, in the dark - It destroys it.

Return to “Community Discussion”