A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Library (Children of Remnant OOC)

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

I can make another character if you want, Nyte, so we can be closer to making a second team. I don't mind at all!
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
CursedNyte
CreaturesTrade

Post by CursedNyte »

Well I was thinking maybe a couple NPCs, or maybe make a couple other characters. I have a couple character ideas I could make and have one fill it. If you'd like you can mad a second character to fill it.
Image Image Image Image
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Sure, I don't mind making another character. I'll get right on it.
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
ArtoriusIV
CreaturesTrade

Post by ArtoriusIV »

Just curious but do you accept Azure, nyte?
ImageImageImageImage
CursedNyte
CreaturesTrade

Post by CursedNyte »

Yes I have. Sorry for not saying anything about it. Connection just sucks where I am atm and I was too sick to do anything yesterday.
Image Image Image Image
ArtoriusIV
CreaturesTrade

Post by ArtoriusIV »

Its fine, just wanted to make sure. Many thanks
ImageImageImageImage
ArtoriusIV
CreaturesTrade

Post by ArtoriusIV »

Its fine, just wanted to make sure. Many thanks
ImageImageImageImage
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Username: GriffinHeart101
Name: Mark Cordelius
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Appearance:
Weapons: Sword and shield; sword shifts into a pistol. Out of battle, the shield normally rests on his back.
Semblance: Powerhouse; his attacks hit stronger and cut deeper, but he needs to wait a while after using it before doing it again.
Personality: Mark is a very friendly and talkative guy. He tries to get along with everyone that he meets and loves to get to know people. He's loyal to the people he likes and isn't afraid to stand up for someone, even if they were a totally stranger. He believes that his moral compass is heading in the right direction, seeing as helping people who need it is his main priority. He can be pretty flamboyant and dramatic, but he still tries to do his best in school work.
Short history: Mark didn't have much of an interesting history. He was raised by his parents, who were two humans that owned a restaurant, and decided when he was young that he wanted to become a huntsman. He was born and raised in Mistral before choosing to move to Vale and go to Beacon. Sadly, his parents were not very fond of the faunus so he was brought up with his mom and dad complaining about them. Because of this, he doesn't know much about them or their actual history.
Other: The sides of his shield are sharpened a bit so that he can use it as a type of weapon in case. Also the name of his sword is Gudbrande and the shield is Agne.
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
CursedNyte
CreaturesTrade

Post by CursedNyte »

Username: CursedNyte
Name: Adrian Drake
Sex: female
Race: Human
Appearance: Adrian stands at around 5'5" tall and has the slim and athletic build of a swordsman. She has long blonde hair that is normally tied up into a bun(similar to Pyrrah's hairstyle, without the jewelry) and a pair of sky blue eyes. Her skin is fair and flawless save for a small mole just under her left eye. She often wears a suit of silver armor that is reminiscent of Knights armor, but easier to move in.
Weapons: She has nothing more than a sword given to her and made by her mother. It is a simple broadsword with a silver blade and a gold cross guard and gold ornamentation running through the center of the blade and just off of the cutting edges.
Semblance: Light Constructs- Adrian can create prove tiles and shields out of light, which shows up gold. She often channels the light through her sword to extend the reach of her strikes.
Personality: Adrian is a kind person, though she can be a bit regal and off-putting. She can sometimes be very stict and is a great leader, though she is willing to learn from her teammates. She however has a strong distrust of Faunus from a bad experience in her past.
Short history: Adrian was raised in a rather wealthy family. Her life was pretty good and when she was young she decided she wanted to become a Huntress like her mother. Her mother had built her a sword as an early gift for graduating the school before going to Beacon. However one day a Faunus from the white fang had killed her parents. Before they got away she got a good look at them, and has had a strong distrust of Faunus since, holding a grudge against the one who killed her parents.
Other: Her sword is named Excalibur.
Image Image Image Image
CursedNyte
CreaturesTrade

Post by CursedNyte »

Ok Mark is accepted. Thankfully teams aren't going to be made from the start since I'll need time figuring a way I can set them. I know that at least the team with Nemo will be lead by him, mostly due to being able to drive plot when it is going. But the one with Adrian I'm not sure if she would be leader or not. Up to you guys if you'd be fine with it.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Backstage”