A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
PastelPeach
CreaturesTrade

Re: In Secret We Lie OoC Thread

Post by PastelPeach »

Life gets busy, it can't be helped. Thanks for the heads up guys, and good luck with everything. I'll be cheering you on! As long as everyone’s still interested in this, then I'm sure the rp will survive even if it gets a little slow for a time. ^_^
dragongirl3
CreaturesTrade

Post by dragongirl3 »

Just wondering how everyone is. I'll be camping for a week and a bit with absolutely no internet (oh how will I survive xD) in about a week, so don't expect to hear from me during that time if this starts up again. I do very much hope this RP will survive, it's so fun even though we'd only just begun. I hope everyone's exams went well! Mine are all done now.
Please help my creatures grow. ^_^ (Feel free to mine my keep all you want)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

I'm alright, just have been busy. I'll be posting as soon as I get the chance or when other people post since I'm waiting on a few other replies, although that's because I don't like wasting writing. Exams are finished for me as well and Tuesday will be my last "day".

I also hope that this RP isn't done quite yet. I adore playing the characters I made, as well as interacting with everyone else's.
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
PastelPeach
CreaturesTrade

Post by PastelPeach »

Glad to hear there's still interest for this rp. ^_^ My intent is to hopefully keep it going and pump some blood back into it, but if it seems unlikely that it'll survive then chances are that I'll make a remake as I am still rather attached to this rp idea of mine.
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

-Is still here, and alive-
Yeah, sorry for not getting a reply out in a long while. I've been in Alaska for 3 weeks but I'm still extremely busy with work..that, and the one time I did have time to reply, I ended up getting into an accident and just had no inspiration for a while. I'll do my best to get something up either today or Monday. ^^;
But I still adore this idea as well, so I promise I'm not just skipping out. Dx
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
PastelPeach
CreaturesTrade

Post by PastelPeach »

Aneira! It's great to hear from you again! I'm sorry about everything that's been happening for you, especially that accident. Those can be terrifying. I know exactly what you mean about inspiration, I get that way myself sometimes. Glad to hear you're alive and still love this idea though. Hopefully you'll be getting more time to relax, and I hope you're enjoying Alaska! ^_^
PastelPeach
CreaturesTrade

Post by PastelPeach »

Hey guys, just a heads up. I know it's been awhile since this rp has been moving, but I just wanted to remind everyone not to ignore other characters and to at least acknowledge their presences being there. It can get a bit difficult for people to reintegrate back into a conversation or interaction if others are acting as if they're not even there anymore. We've had a few members quit because of such incidents, so I would like it if we could keep such incidents from happening again.

In addition to this, the front page has also gone through a huge revamp to for anyone curious.
dragongirl3
CreaturesTrade

Post by dragongirl3 »

Hey, how's everyone? School just started for me and things are pretty good. Just checking in, making sure we're all alive and well. And reminding everyone about this, cause I will admit I forget sometimes and it's nice to see it suddenly appear. So.. Hi! :wave:
Please help my creatures grow. ^_^ (Feel free to mine my keep all you want)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leso
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leso »

Hey, everyone :wave:
Is this RP still active and do you still need humans (perhaps even in the position of a cook or is this job already taken) - if so, would you prefer (I got ideas in mind for both) another male or female?
This must be Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays. Spare a click please? Image Image

Return to “Backstage”