Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sf x rose

Post by rosemilly »

"Alright, but tell me if you change your mind." Once everything was dusted but the bookshelf, Cameron went over to where Sam was at and helped him clean the bookshelf. He knew that it wouldn't take too long to finish up with both of them cleaning the same thing. "We're almost done, Sammy."
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Sam smiled over at Cam when he noticed that his vampire came over to help him finish up with the bigger piece of furniture before going back to work in cleaning it. He then heard what the former said and said back in reply with a happy smile on his face, "Yay. Which room should we dust next?"
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Cameron sighed when he heard Sam's next question. "Oh my gosh. Even though this house is so small, there's still lots of stuff to dust." He thought for a moment before coming up with his answer. "How about the study?" he asked.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Sure we can do that and then maybe after the study we can dust the dining room next, followed by our room, the den after that and then maybe the kitchen last if it needs to be dusted at all," Sam said in reply to Cam's question before finishing up the rest of the bookshelf afterward. "Done and with the two of us doing this instead of just one of us we should be done soon and in time for your surprise dinner," he said after standing up with his dusting supplies in his hands before he sauntered over to the study to work on dusting in there next.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on April 20th, 2021, 9:59:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Cameron was absolutely dreading to dust every single one of those rooms. "No, the kitchen doesn't need cleaning. I was some how able to keep the kitchen clean even with the little time I've spent here." He followed Sam into the study, beginning to dust and dust, not even mentioning how much he hated dusting the house since Sam seemed happy earlier.

(Do you want to ts this part?)

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((sure and I'll have Sam trying to sneak around while Cam makes the surprise dinner for them to see if he could see what's being made before getting noticed if that's okay :angel: :t-ninja:))

Sam could smell dinner being made in the kitchen from where he was resting in their room after they had cleaned the rest of the rooms that needed to be dusted and was very tempted to see what was being made. He snuck out of the room and headed over to being near the kitchen area but tried to be careful so as not to be seen. He knew that it was supposed to be a surprise but he wanted so badly to see what all was being prepared.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

(It's fine.)

Cameron had lobster and crab other seafood in the oven, knowing that they could just eat the leftovers later. He was boiling water on the oven burner and was chopping up some basil and tomatoes. Once those were chopped, he was sauteing some shrimp. He just wanted to have a big and special dinner for his love, and he wanted to cook something that Sam would love.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Sam sat at the table after a bit longer of sneaking around before quietly setting the table with napkins and cups that they had on one of the top counters in the kitchen before quietly heading back to their room where he was probably still expected to be once dinner was ready. He closed his eyes again and went back to sleep since he was very tired from his ordeal and wasn't able to sleep while being held captive.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on March 22nd, 2016, 12:21:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

After about twenty minutes, Cameron put the food onto the plates and the extras into serving bowls before taking it to the table. He was a bit confused that the table was already set, but he decided not to question it. He then went to their room to see Sam in their sleeping. "Hey Sammy, it's time for dinner," he said softly, not wanting to make Sam be into a bad mood.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((there's only napkins at their places as well as empty cups since he didn't put silverware out but it's fine ^_^))

Sam opened his eyes when he heard what Cam said and said in reply with a smile and while also still feeling a bit groggy, "Oh good because I'm hungry." He then sat up, wiped his eyes cutely, and then headed towards the kitchen. Seeing the bare napkins that didn't have any silverware yet on them on the table he went to the silverware drawer and got out forks and knives before putting them at their places. "The food looks really good love and what would you like to drink?" he said and asked as he picked up the two cups since he was ready to fill them.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on May 28th, 2015, 11:25:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”