Sf x rose

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sf x rose

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Sam felt himself being pulled forward enough so that he was laying against Cam's bare chest and continued the tongue battle until the former pulled back to say what he did. "Why don't you enlighten me," he whispered back in reply before French kissing him back.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Cameron chuckled at what Sam said before they were French kissing again. He had one hand go and begin to unbutton Sam's pants as they kissed as the other continued what it was doing earlier.

(Might want to fade to black or go to pm.)
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((pm would be good and you can send it if you'd like ^_^))

Sam continued to moan a little when he continued to feel his behind get squeezed by Cam and then opened his eyes a bit when he felt the button on his pants start to loosen to look into the former's. His eyes closed again a few minutes later and he continued to French kiss the other afterward.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((we're back to the thread :t-:)))
rosemilly wrote:Cameron followed Sam into their room, also grabbing some clothes. He slipped on his clothing before stepping behind Sam once Sam was dressed. He then wrapped his arms around Sam and rested his head on his love's shoulder. "What do you want to do now?" he asked.

(You want to go back to the 1x1?)
Sam rested his head against Cam's left shoulder when he wrapped his arms around him from the back and said in reply to the question, "Well we can clean the house a bit since it's a bit dusty and then we can have dinner, whatever that'll entail." The former had said that it was going to be a surprise so he was pretty excited and a bit anxious as to what kind of surprise it would be.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on March 21st, 2015, 10:23:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Cameron nodded, turning his head to kiss Sam's cheek. "Okay, but lets work on each room together so we get done even faster." He pulled his arms away from from Sam and took his hand instead, waiting till Sam was ready to go.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

((sorry about the wait. was on vacation with my mom and siblings over the weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN and just got home earlier this afternoon. I also didn't have a lot of cell service while I was there))

Sam nodded and then squeezed Cam's hand a bit before leading him to the living room for that to be the room that they clean first. "Do we just have to dust in the room or do we have to vacuum as well?" he asked curiously as he continued to walk towards his old room before he arrived there and looked around to see what needed to be done in order for it to be clean.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 15th, 2018, 12:51:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

"We can just dust today and vacuum tomorrow," Cameron answered with a smile. "I think the whole house needs a bit of cleaning, but I just want to celebrate that you're back." After that last part, he leaned over and kissed Sam's forehead. He didn't really want to clean right then, but he knew they had to. "Are you ready?"

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Sam nodded when he heard everything that Cam said including his last statement before saying in reply verbally to it, "I'm ready." After he said that, he kissed the former's cheek, and then got out the dusting stuff and a rag out of the closet in the living room before getting to work on dusting off a few pieces of furniture in there.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Cameron grabbed a feather duster out of the closet and went around dusting everything that was high up and out of Sam's reach. Feather dusters had that long handle that could always help with reaching. "Would you like to use the feather duster?" he asked.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"No thanks it's all yours," Sam said in reply to what Cam asked as he looked over at the former from his current position at the small side table in the room before moving over to another table and then a wooden chair to dust those off as well in order to get them clean. He then moved over to the bookshelf in there and started to clean that after the other pieces of furniture were dust-free.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”