Hatchling Hoarders Club

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
SmaugTheGolden
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hatchling Hoarders Club

Post by SmaugTheGolden »

Lex wrote:Yeah, it'd only be hatchlings. I thought about that too.

We could do sections for the shops, that's not a bad idea. Water, Dark, and Herbalist. But still giveaway creatures from the stream and that are hybrids, too. They just have to match that theme. :derr:

I think seasons/holidays would work, but the thing is I'd rather each of us with a section, and if we do a holiday/season, we'll need another category such as canine, feline, ect. If we all give out the same creatures it won't really be that interesting. Then again, the're free creatures, people can't really complain.
I like this idea! :wee:

I could do draconic creatures, I have a lot of breeding pairs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
*Feel free to mine in my keep, just stay out of my "You shall not pass" tab, please.*
Lex
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

SmaugTheGolden wrote:

We could do sections for the shops, that's not a bad idea. Water, Dark, and Herbalist. But still giveaway creatures from the stream and that are hybrids, too. They just have to match that theme. :derr:

I think seasons/holidays would work, but the thing is I'd rather each of us with a section, and if we do a holiday/season, we'll need another category such as canine, feline, ect. If we all give out the same creatures it won't really be that interesting. Then again, the're free creatures, people can't really complain.

Alrighty, sounds good. (:

I'll edit the giveaway post on the front page in a bit, but for now..

If you want to participate in the upcoming giveaway, please PM me and tell me what TYPE of creatures you would like to supply (water/ice, dark/fire, or herbalist/nature) and if you'd like a post.

I'll add you to the list I'm going to make and we can decide a payment plan if you do not want a post, but still want to supply.

So far we have a water shop supplier, and a dark/fire breeder. I'd guess up to two for each, but more is always better.
PLEASE STOP CLICKING MY HATCHLINGS UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE CLICK THREADS.
PLEASE stop clicking through creatures I buy in the forums. Thank you.

LTB Event, Donation, Black Market
Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sourikus »

Lex wrote:
SmaugTheGolden wrote:

Alrighty, sounds good. (:

I'll edit the giveaway post on the front page in a bit, but for now..

If you want to participate in the upcoming giveaway, please PM me and tell me what TYPE of creatures you would like to supply (water/ice, dark/fire, or herbalist/nature) and if you'd like a post.

I'll add you to the list I'm going to make and we can decide a payment plan if you do not want a post, but still want to supply.

So far we have a water shop supplier, and a dark/fire breeder. I'd guess up to two for each, but more is always better.
I can breed whatever I have. Sonerus Dragons anyone? And candy wyrms!
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

Pickle has no allegiance to any guilds whatsoever (pickle is a a free elf!) so I will be either standing in one corner during this entire thing, or I can take care of another shop, like Remy's Inn or the Trading Post.

On that note, the Trading Post creatures are sort of ice-water aligned as well.

Maybe for the next upcoming giveaway I won't be able to take a post, so maybe I'll just send my stuff to someone and they do the gifting for me.

Also, Sourikus, I noticed you have something called the Maze Escape? Did that idea stem from my line of interactive giveaways?

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sourikus »

pickle wrote:Pickle has no allegiance to any guilds whatsoever (pickle is a a free elf!) so I will be either standing in one corner during this entire thing, or I can take care of another shop, like Remy's Inn or the Trading Post.

On that note, the Trading Post creatures are sort of ice-water aligned as well.

Maybe for the next upcoming giveaway I won't be able to take a post, so maybe I'll just send my stuff to someone and they do the gifting for me.

Also, Sourikus, I noticed you have something called the Maze Escape? Did that idea stem from my line of interactive giveaways?
Yeah, and the movie. :devil: And my love of watching people run about having no idea how to solve a problem.

ETA: sooner or later someone else will figure out how to map it. In the meantime...

Oh, Lex, I added a pair of nimbii to the army.
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

Sourikus wrote:Yeah, and the movie. :devil: And my love of watching people run about having no idea how to solve a problem.
Hmm, well, next time do you think you could ask me about it? I'm really protective of my ideas and I don't really like it when other people use them without asking me prior.

Not to be offensive or anything but...

:derp:

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sourikus »

pickle wrote:
Sourikus wrote:Yeah, and the movie. :devil: And my love of watching people run about having no idea how to solve a problem.
Hmm, well, next time do you think you could ask me about it? I'm really protective of my ideas and I don't really like it when other people use them without asking me prior.

Not to be offensive or anything but...

:derp:
Okies
(Actually I've been planning it for some time, but there was the problem of drawing the maze. It's harder than it looks)

On a side note, I had this plan involving frozen monkeys, but well, I've gotten 0 of the hundred needed. And I thought long gens were greater in number :headdesk:

(collects stuff)
Lex
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

Alrighty guys, update on the giveaway.

I have updated the giveaway/raffle section of the HHCs front page, so please check that out if you have the time or are interested in the giveaway at all. (:

I will be listing the herbalist/nature creatures within the next few days, so, so far, I only have the Water/Ice creatures and the Dark/Fire creatures. Still, it's a start if you want to know what to start collecting.

Any comments/questions/concerns relating to the giveaway or the HHC in general, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you when I can. <3
PLEASE STOP CLICKING MY HATCHLINGS UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE CLICK THREADS.
PLEASE stop clicking through creatures I buy in the forums. Thank you.

LTB Event, Donation, Black Market
Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sourikus »

I think I have breeders for all the shops, but not all the creatures just yet.

Oh, Lex, mini list:
Spoiler
Herb:
Numbul
Calidim
Tarax
Saevym
That serpaen
Pine Nulorn
Serendin

Nature
LEET alphyn
Vosmari
Yale
Nulorn
Cuks
Orchid
I have fabaris, 12 of them if anybody wants them! They're still hatchies.
SmaugTheGolden
CreaturesTrade

Post by SmaugTheGolden »

I started putting yogether some dragon hatchies, but I don't really have a certain group of creatures with a similar element or anything, and I'm not a guild member yet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
*Feel free to mine in my keep, just stay out of my "You shall not pass" tab, please.*

Return to “Guilds Quarter”