Hatchling Hoarders Club

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hatchling Hoarders Club

Post by Sourikus »

>> I'm a Hatchling Hoarder! <<
Username (You can add your nickname too): Sourikus (Esp)
What Hatchling(s) Do You Hoard? (Add how many you have, if you wish!): King nimbiis, about 20 with a few more on the way
Hatchling Hoard Tab Link (You can unhide the tab just for me to check/take screenshots): magistream.com/user/Sourikus/NO-CLICK-PLS (but they grow... look)
Specific Requirements For Your Hoard(s) (frozen [specific percentage?] or unfrozen? Gender? Tell us here!): none really
Lex
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

Changed your 'nickname', Smaug! Hell yes for crazy awesome names. :hooray:

Anddd added you to the member list, Sourikus!

Also, it'll probably be another month or so before I really start developing a solid idea for the whole things, but IF you want to participate (you used in general), you could always collect any hatchlings (requirements are in the bank section, these creatures you don't have to send to any bank members if you want to have a section in the giveaway thing. If you don't, you can send them to someone) just to get a head-start on it.
PLEASE STOP CLICKING MY HATCHLINGS UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE CLICK THREADS.
PLEASE stop clicking through creatures I buy in the forums. Thank you.

LTB Event, Donation, Black Market
Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sourikus »

I'm seriously considering joining the dark brohood to get the piggies.
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

SmaugTheGolden wrote:Pickle!! :yey:

I think a giveaway or a raffely thing would be cool, no matter how expensive. The bank is a great idea! even if we don't have shards for donis, we could by them from others using gold, if we needed to.

EDIT: Oh, so by 'nickname' you meant awesome title? :D Is it okay if I change mine to 'Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities'? Pretty please with a bunny on top?
Raffely thingies are my favourite things to hear! :wee: Thing is I'll get a max of 20 shards a month, so as long as I save up some from the previous months, I'll be all set on shard giveaways (:

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sourikus »

Sourikus wrote:>> I'm a Hatchling Hoarder! <<
Username (You can add your nickname too): Sourikus (Esp)
What Hatchling(s) Do You Hoard? (Add how many you have, if you wish!): King nimbiis, about 20 with a few more on the way
Hatchling Hoard Tab Link (You can unhide the tab just for me to check/take screenshots): magistream.com/user/Sourikus/NO-CLICK-PLS (but they grow... look)
Specific Requirements For Your Hoard(s) (frozen [specific percentage?] or unfrozen? Gender? Tell us here!): none really
I froze all my hatchlings lol
pickle wrote:
SmaugTheGolden wrote:Pickle!! :yey:

I think a giveaway or a raffely thing would be cool, no matter how expensive. The bank is a great idea! even if we don't have shards for donis, we could by them from others using gold, if we needed to.

EDIT: Oh, so by 'nickname' you meant awesome title? :D Is it okay if I change mine to 'Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities'? Pretty please with a bunny on top?
Raffely thingies are my favourite things to hear! :wee: Thing is I'll get a max of 20 shards a month, so as long as I save up some from the previous months, I'll be all set on shard giveaways (:
:omg:

I volunteer my breeding services!
Lex
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

@Sourikus: So only frozen Nimbii hatchlings now? :derr:

And I thought up an idea for the future HHC giveaway.

So if we each have our own posts (we meaning whoever wants to participate), I think we each should pick a certain category and only give creatures out with what category we picked. Such as creatures with hooves, creatures with fins, you know. Or by doing categories such as canines, felines, equine, ect. Or certain coloured creatures. We could always do a poll on it, to see what would be easy/best.

Either way, I'd probably give us all a month or so before we start it to gather and such. And if you don't want your own post, but still want to help out, you could always donate creatures/gold. ^.^

Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sourikus »

Lex wrote:@Sourikus: So only frozen Nimbii hatchlings now? :derr:

And I thought up an idea for the future HHC giveaway.

So if we each have our own posts (we meaning whoever wants to participate), I think we each should pick a certain category and only give creatures out with what category we picked. Such as creatures with hooves, creatures with fins, you know. Or by doing categories such as canines, felines, equine, ect. Or certain coloured creatures. We could always do a poll on it, to see what would be easy/best.

Either way, I'd probably give us all a month or so before we start it to gather and such. And if you don't want your own post, but still want to help out, you could always donate creatures/gold. ^.^
Yeah and YEAH!
Oo wait for meee I might need a month and a half... :lol:
Are we allowed to give adults... my adult nimbii want new owners fast
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

I think the whole point of a Hatchling Hoarders Club is to give away hatchlings, so...that might not be such a good idea. :derp:

@Lex: Maybe also according to holidays? I usually love doing holiday/season themed stuff, as you can see from all my previous stuff. Usually I do stuff that is centered around Halloween, Christmas, autumn, summer, and I remember having a Chinese New Year mini-giveaway.

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Sourikus
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sourikus »

There is something that just occurred to me, since Lex is in the Water Guild we seem to have enough members for all three (and more!) so we can actually get guild shop critters!

After I save up, anyway.

No, pickle no way am I parting with my cloud army :(
Lex
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

Yeah, it'd only be hatchlings. I thought about that too.

We could do sections for the shops, that's not a bad idea. Water, Dark, and Herbalist. But still giveaway creatures from the stream and that are hybrids, too. They just have to match that theme. :derr:

I think seasons/holidays would work, but the thing is I'd rather each of us with a section, and if we do a holiday/season, we'll need another category such as canine, feline, ect. If we all give out the same creatures it won't really be that interesting. Then again, the're free creatures, people can't really complain.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”