Hatchling Hoarders Club

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Lex
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hatchling Hoarders Club

Post by Lex »

We are open and accepting new members! :bounce:
PLEASE STOP CLICKING MY HATCHLINGS UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE CLICK THREADS.
PLEASE stop clicking through creatures I buy in the forums. Thank you.

LTB Event, Donation, Black Market
Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
SmaugTheGolden
CreaturesTrade

Post by SmaugTheGolden »

>> I'm a Hatchling Hoarder! <<
Username (You can add your nickname too): SmaugTheGolden (Smaug)
What Hatchling(s) Do You Hoard? (Add how many you have, if you wish!): Anything, but especially baby dragons! :haha:
Hatchling Hoard Tab Link (You can unhide the tab just for me to check): user/SmaugTheGolden/YOU-SHALL-NOT-PASS
Specific Requirements For Your Hoard(s) (frozen [specific percentage?] or unfrozen? Gender? Tell us here!):nothing really. I just put hatchlings that I find too cute to grow into adults in my 'do not click' tab. I still have some others scattered around, though. :sweat:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
*Feel free to mine in my keep, just stay out of my "You shall not pass" tab, please.*
Lex
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

SmaugTheGolden wrote:>> I'm a Hatchling Hoarder! <<
Username (You can add your nickname too): SmaugTheGolden (Smaug)
What Hatchling(s) Do You Hoard? (Add how many you have, if you wish!): Anything, but especially baby dragons! :haha:
Hatchling Hoard Tab Link (You can unhide the tab just for me to check): user/SmaugTheGolden/YOU-SHALL-NOT-PASS
Specific Requirements For Your Hoard(s) (frozen [specific percentage?] or unfrozen? Gender? Tell us here!):nothing really. I just put hatchlings that I find too cute to grow into adults in my 'do not click' tab. I still have some others scattered around, though. :sweat:

Welcome to the HHC! (:

Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

>> I'm a Hatchling Hoarder! <<
Username: MadameRed; Red the Trash Can Queen
What Hatchling(s) Do You Hoard?: My favourites are Vasant Beetle hatchlings (782). They're happy bugs, I just love them. But also stream koi, ibex, and manticore.
Hatchling Hoard Tab Link: I'm not unhiding the tab; I have a lot at 99% and last time I had it visible for even an hour, at least 70 of the were grown. Here's some screenshots tho~
Spoiler

Specific Requirements For Your Hoard(s) (frozen [specific percentage?] or unfrozen? Gender? Tell us here!): SB, unnamed, unfrozen. I can't bear to freeze them D: I'm trash. Gender and percentage don't matter. I just need all ze happy bugs! Image
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

Wahhh we recruited Red, Lex! :evil: And hi there again, Smaug! :wave:

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

pickle wrote:Wahhh we recruited Red, Lex! :evil:
:lol: Were you waiting for me? Your trap worked.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Lex
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

Alrighty, updated the member list! ^_^

And @Red, I understand about not wanting to un-hide the tab. Screenshot(s) are fine, I just added that to the form. I didn't even think of that previously to your post. So thank you for that!

And if you want a nickname, pickle, just tell me. I added the nicknames Smaug and Red put on their form next to their names on the member list. And my own, of course! The names don't have to be ones people call you by, but... you know. :P

I was also thinking of maybe starting an ongoing giveaway? Not sure, though. We could all reserve a post or two if you wanted to participate. Just a stock of creatures (maybe we all have different ones to choose from), and people can maybe take one a day, or two a day? dhbsbdgs it'll be a lot of thought.

salt
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

MadameRed wrote: :lol: Were you waiting for me? Your trap worked.
My traps always do. :smirk:
Lex wrote:I was also thinking of maybe starting an ongoing giveaway? Not sure, though. We could all reserve a post or two if you wanted to participate. Just a stock of creatures (maybe we all have different ones to choose from), and people can maybe take one a day, or two a day? dhbsbdgs it'll be a lot of thought.
another reason to procrastinate why not :haha: I might not be able to partake in one this month though, atm I'm running two giveaways and I still have like 7 essays and 10 pages of math, so. :derp:

BUT I CAN DONATE SHARDS YES YEP.

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Lex
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

Ahh yeah, my graffle ends the 15th (and I have a mini-one planned to go up at that time) so I won't be able to make a thread for awhile/start anything new, and plus, collecting creatures will be a pain, so I'll start after all my projects are completed and my schedule for MS is free. And I want to wait for some RL problems to settle down (breakup, lovely), and school, like always, is a pain.

I think along with the ongoing raffle, we can have a mini donation one going on once a week. So whoever posts for a free creature(s) during the week can have the option to be entered. And then we draw on a certain day, and that day the tickets reset. That's where shards and hundred k's of gold come in. Time to start saving. :lol:

SmaugTheGolden
CreaturesTrade

Post by SmaugTheGolden »

pickle wrote:Wahhh we recruited Red, Lex! :evil: And hi there again, Smaug! :wave:

Pickle!! :yey:

I think a giveaway or a raffely thing would be cool, no matter how expensive. The bank is a great idea! even if we don't have shards for donis, we could by them from others using gold, if we needed to.

EDIT: Oh, so by 'nickname' you meant awesome title? :D Is it okay if I change mine to 'Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities'? Pretty please with a bunny on top?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
*Feel free to mine in my keep, just stay out of my "You shall not pass" tab, please.*

Return to “Guilds Quarter”