Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Re: A Tale of Two Schools OOC

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

The moment you go to post and cannot find the thread O.o
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Hopefire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
Location: wandering the paths of imagination, myth, mystery and memory

Post by Hopefire »

May I join?
Current Seek/Wish-list:
Spoiler
Nightshade Hearthhound or any other Hearthhound
Synara Nekomata
Alasre Nekomata
Kursim Jackalope
Aetus Jackalope(Female)
Flos Jackalope
Medeor Jackalope
whitewing1339
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the land of imagination where everything is real.

Post by whitewing1339 »

Of course, just make sure to read the rules and then post your character. Once your character is accepted you can post.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hopefire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hopefire »

Okay. I will get the form up as quickly as I can.
Current Seek/Wish-list:
Spoiler
Synara Nekomata
Alasre Nekomata
Kursim Jackalope
Aetus Jackalope(Female)
Flos Jackalope
Medeor Jackalope
whitewing1339
CreaturesTrade

Post by whitewing1339 »

Okay.
Hopefire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hopefire »

Username:Hopefire
Name:Damara Larksong
Grade:Freshman
School:Alpine
Type:Half siren half Raven shifter (if okay)
Personality: Gentle and quiet. Startled rather easily however she is a deep sleeper. Doesn't talk much.
Looks:
Spoiler
History: She used to fly with Ravens and wander with the Roma. Anything more you will have to ask her. If she talks.
Other: :t-corner: She rarely sings around people and the few times someone walked in on her singing she quikly stoped for while her song is no where near as strong as a full siren it can influence emotion slightly and that scares her. Speaks limited french. If okay.

Username:Hopefire
Name:Caliya
Grade:Sophmore
School:Alpine
Type:Spirit Companion meaning she speaks to and can heal through spirit animals. Under high stress gains a slightly transparent look and glows slightly blueish.
Personality: friendly and kind but not overly out going. She is ready to fight for those she cares about though she turns more to healing.
Looks:
Spoiler
History: She wandered with the Roma for a time and that is how she met Damara. Other than that ask. Perhaps she will share.
Other: :t-corner: Often has a spirit wolf following her.

Roma is the preferred name for the gypsies. I hope this is okay.
Last edited by Hopefire on May 11th, 2015, 2:19:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current Seek/Wish-list:
Spoiler
Synara Nekomata
Alasre Nekomata
Kursim Jackalope
Aetus Jackalope(Female)
Flos Jackalope
Medeor Jackalope
whitewing1339
CreaturesTrade

Post by whitewing1339 »

Those are fine, but the pictures aren't showing for either of them so once you fix that you'll be accepted.
Hopefire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hopefire »

I think they are fixed.
Current Seek/Wish-list:
Spoiler
Synara Nekomata
Alasre Nekomata
Kursim Jackalope
Aetus Jackalope(Female)
Flos Jackalope
Medeor Jackalope
whitewing1339
CreaturesTrade

Post by whitewing1339 »

Yep, the pictures are working now so you can go ahead and post whenever your ready. I'll add your characters up probably tomorrow.
Eloranondra
CreaturesTrade

Post by Eloranondra »

Username:Eloranondra
Name:Laisa Sairen
Grade:9
School (Alpine Academy for Gifted Children or Black Void Academy):black void academy
Type (shifter, elemental, vampire, etc.):fire elemental (fire priestess)
Personality:Laisa is very quiet and kept to herself because of her sheltered past. She keeps a very firm control over her emotions so as to never let her power get the best of her. She seeks freedom that is in her nature but has been denied her by her family who have installed a sense of duty that she so far sees no reason to escape. When she makes a friend she guards over them jealously because the only friends she's ever made so far where sent away by her parents so that she could never have contact with them. When she is shown that it is ok for her to like something she gets very passionate about it. She can't sleep at night very well, so she sleeps during breaks a lot, but is too disciplined to sleep through classes. She gets her homework done but shows no desire in any of the subjects she's in to participate any more than required in classes. She is confident in her abilities but gets nervous to reveal too much about herself when asked personal questions. Her personality can come across as slightly dull as it was largely oppressed by her parents, she's a figure to be worshiped to them, she's not supposed to be interactive in their opinion.
Looks (can be pic or description)Image Lips aren't as big, and aren't painted red with lip stick. Hair is just a shade lighter and goes down to her thighs. He eyes are a bright orange and light up when she's happy. Her face doesn't show much emotion unless she's comfortable with the company but when she is her emotions burn like a fire for everyone to see. When she's dancing she's always smiling and laughing, sort of maniacally. She wears more Japanese style dresses but is always wearing some kind of modest dress that shows off her slender body. She has nice curves and is rather tall for a girl.
History (optional):Laisa is from a very old Japanese family that takes care of a shrine to the fire spirits and gods of Japan. They have a thorough history with the black void academy and every fire elemental they have nurtured throughout the generations have attended that school, making it Laisa's only option though she doesn't have much opinion on the situation any. Due to respect for her family's standing most people would call her by her last name, her family is well known to the dark side but she doesn't particularly hold an opinion whether someone knows her or not. One side of Laisa's family is fully human with the other having spontaneous fire elementals that have skipped the two generations before her, making her the only one in the family. She has inherited all of the abilities of her ancestors and is highly revered in her family as a goddess, and because of the necessity of a sacred upbringing she has been restricted from the outside world and this is the first time her parent's have let her off of the shrine grounds. Every night they hold celebrations to the fire gods in which she is center piece, dancing in the flames that she creates. Dancing is the only pastime that has ever been encouraged by her parents making her very passionate about it. She only feels truly free when in the flames. She has a slight problem in thinking of herself as a goddess, but will find it a relief not to be treated like one rather than expecting it. Her family's strictness has given her an uncanny control over her powers that is uncommon for fire elementals, though her fires only burn nearly as hot as a true phoenix's, she is almost as powerful (with the exception of immortality) the worst thing to do to her would be to lock her in a cage, it would emotionally break her. She desires to be free from her family but has no reason to pursue it, (something that could easily be changed with just having friends to support her) she is a bit claustrophobic having been raised next to the Japanese shrines in the middle of a forest, every night she'll be fleeing the confinements of the academy's walls.
Other (optional): She basically has the power to create and control fire. The only things that could burn her would be a water elemental, the water would have that effect on her skin. And a phoenix if they really, really hated her, but they couldn't kill her. She could never win a fight against a phoenix, but the phoenix could only painfully damage her, he wouldn't be able to entirely defeat her just make her surrender.
((I really want to join this role play but I am kind of intimidated by the onslaught of characters, I plan on having her come in at the first class skipping breakfast if accepted. I may make another character later, I have a vague idea of her but I'm going to wait for now. I hope you are still accepting!! :t-corner: I Found it!! It took me forever to find that!))
Last edited by Eloranondra on May 14th, 2015, 6:04:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Backstage”