A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Re: A Tale of Two Schools OOC

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

im thinking about getting rid of Clark and Robin and just be Lance.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
FridayWolf13
CreaturesTrade

Post by FridayWolf13 »

Well, for Alpine Academy, you could do:
-Power Control
-History
-Potions
-Fencing
(This way, the physical class is last- makes sense in real life- so kids can get all their energy out and then go nap lol ^^)

I dunno about Black Void... my character doesn't go there, but perhaps:
-Power Control
-Potions
-Fencing
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage I am currently in (5) roleplays.
A Tale of Two Schools
Exploration
Twisted
Sparrows in the Woods
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

@ Artorius: okay. just thought I'd ask anyway since I like people's opinions on stuff :t-shrug:

@ PS: aw why? :t-:(. okay and I'm going to pm you about Lance and Avery.

@ Friday: alright but there's also Alchemy for Black Void and also possibly a few others as well but those can be last. thanks for getting that figured out ^_^.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages. I've been busy with school and have had really bad writer's block ;A; I'm going to read through the posts and hopefully conjure something up T-T
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

I think Clark and Robin will be back up characters for any new joining people.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

@ padfoot: it's fine since I understand rl being really busy for some people ^_^

@ PS: okay and should I pm allanawillome about posting in the IC thread so that you can post as Lance again or have you already done that?
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

whitewing1339
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the land of imagination where everything is real.

Post by whitewing1339 »

I'm finally starting to feel better so I should hopefully be able to post soon (I'd do it tonight but I have to work in the morning and need to get to bed before it gets too much later.) I'm actually hoping to get one up tomorrow night if possible, just depending on how the day goes. Hopefully slowly so I have time to get on here. But anyhow just thought I'd let everyone know....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
banuri
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by banuri »

Username: Banuri
Name: Fae Weathers
Class (Whichever class your character will teach): Alchemy!
School (Alpine Academy for Gifted Children or Black Void Academy): Alpine :)
Type (shifter, elemental, vampire, etc.): Shifter
Personality:
Spoiler
Sunny, outgoing, and humorously photogenic, Fae loves to take photos of herself or grab her friends for a group photo whenever she goes places or experiences something interesting; luckily, she loves life and seems to find most things interesting. Eternally optimistic and bright, she is the team member who keeps everyone smiling, and her sympathy towards other people's issues can help relieve moments of fear or tension within the group.
While her silly quirks and clothing may lead people to believe otherwise, Fae is tremendously intelligent. Her knowledge of chemistry is innate and thorough enough for her to calculate and input types and amounts of any substances she can get her hands on, without looking at any recipe or instructions whatsoever. She also has an unexpected love of danger, and experiencing surprising and sudden events usually does not slow her down (or keep her from photographing the moment). This can be demonstrated by the fact that she is always mixing volatile substances, unfazed by the dangers of doing so during active battle, or anywhere else.
Of all her teammates, Fae is also the most observant.
Though she yearns to surrounds herself with a group of intellectuals with a love for teaching and learning, her passion for the subject (and specifically chemistry) reaches to the point where her tampering with chemicals and such can give off a "mad scientist" vibe. This can be seen whenever she experiments, as she executes fast movements and verbal communication during her highly complicated endeavors, with a bright, almost eccentric, smile and aura brimming the entire time.
Looks (can be pic or description):
Spoiler
History (optional): To be rp'ed :)
Other (optional): :t-corner: Fae has a pet Australian shepherd that, as a result of an alchemical experiment, has a mind that functions as a human does. He often speaks and participates in class.His name is Archy. He loves children, hates the smell if bananas, and cries if you mention that fact that he's colorblind.
Spoiler
Last edited by banuri on April 14th, 2015, 6:46:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

@ whitewing: yay :hooray:

@ banuri: accepted ^_^ and I'll let whitewing post your form on the first page of the IC thread of the rp since she's the one that posted the rp :t-:).

gifting off and on ♥

ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

banuri wrote:Username: Banuri
Name: Fae Weathers
Class (Whichever class your character will teach): Alchemy!
School (Alpine Academy for Gifted Children or Black Void Academy): Alpine :)
Type (shifter, elemental, vampire, etc.): Shifter
Personality:
Spoiler
Sunny, outgoing, and humorously photogenic, Fae loves to take photos of herself or grab her friends for a group photo whenever she goes places or experiences something interesting; luckily, she loves life and seems to find most things interesting. Eternally optimistic and bright, she is the team member who keeps everyone smiling, and her sympathy towards other people's issues can help relieve moments of fear or tension within the group.
While her silly quirks and clothing may lead people to believe otherwise, Honey is tremendously intelligent. Her knowledge of chemistry is innate and thorough enough for her to calculate and input types and amounts of any substances she can get her hands on, without looking at any recipe or instructions whatsoever. She also has an unexpected love of danger, and experiencing surprising and sudden events usually does not slow her down (or keep her from photographing the moment). This can be demonstrated by the fact that she is always mixing volatile substances, unfazed by the dangers of doing so during active battle, or anywhere else.
Of all her teammates, Fae is also the most observant.
Though she yearns to surrounds herself with a group of intellectuals with a love for teaching and learning, Honey's passion for the subject (and specifically chemistry) reaches to the point where her tampering with chemicals and such can give off a "mad scientist" vibe. This can be seen whenever she expiriments, as she executes fast movements and verbal communication during her highly complicated endeavors, with a bright, almost eccentric, smile and aura brimming the entire time.
Looks (can be pic or description):
Spoiler
History (optional): To be rp'ed :)
Other (optional): :t-corner: Fae has a pet Australian shepherd that, as a result of an alchemical experiment, has a mind that functions as a human does. He often speaks and participates in class.His name is Archy. He loves children, hates the smell if bananas, and cries if you mention that fact that he's colorblind.
Spoiler
welcome if you need anyone to interact with my character Clark is open also im just going to post for lance.

Return to “Backstage”