Shadow x rose

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadow x rose

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Rafe nodded and then removed Roan's shirt after the former raised his arms so that it would be easier to remove the clothing. He then leaned back down and kissed the other again on the lips after moving his hands to be on either side of him instead of still being against his back. If he kept them there for much longer, then they'd go to sleep and be very uncomfortable as well as take awhile to not feel all tingly anymore.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan wrapped his arms back around Rafe's neck and closed his eyes after the two had starting kissing again. He kissed Rafe's lips with a bit more pressure as well as turned his head slightly to the side to deepen the kiss a little more. He couldn't move his wings since he was laying on his back, but that didn't hurt his wings any.
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Rafe enjoyed the slightly harder kiss from Roan as well as the deepened kiss that the former did. He then thought up another question and again pulled away but not as far as the first time since his lips were still pretty close to his before asking, "Want to be on top so it would be more comfortable for your wings? Also you'll have more control over what we do and can do whatever you want." He just wanted to give the fairy options in case he wanted to do something.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan whimpered when he felt Rafe pull back again. "Rafe." He looked at the other with a little puppy-dog pout. "Why do you keep pulling back so much?" he asked. He then heard Rafe's question and shrugged. "I honestly don't care since it doesn't hurt for me to lay on my wings. Do you want to be on the bottom, Rafe?" he asked.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Because I want to give you options and plus it'll give you a chance to do things that you'll be comfortable with to me and can initiate things easier and not me," Rafe said in reply to Roan's first question and thought his puppy dog pout look was cute but didn't say anything about it. "Yes for now and I also won't keep pulling back," he said in reply to the former's second question before flipping their positions so he was now laying down with the other on top of him. He also wrapped his hands back around the fairy's back since he could do that again now.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan just rolled his eyes once they had flipped positions, leaning down while having his hand resting on Rafe's cheek, rubbing his thumb gently against it. He then leaned down and kissed Rafe before lightly flicking his tongue against one of Rafe's lips to try to start a french kiss. He really wasn't sure what he wanted to do, so he was just trying a few things out.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Rafe pouted a bit when he saw Roan roll his eyes before feeling his lips against his again as well as the tongue lightly touching against his lip. He opened his lips a bit so that the former could put his tongue in his mouth. He had wanted to give the other a chance at experimenting with things and since he was starting to do that, he was glad that he was able to give him that chance.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan slipped his tongue into Rafe's mouth and began to explore a bit, not really having much knowledge in dating and especially not kissing. He even tried letting his tongue touch Rafe's, but it felt a bit weird to him, and he even tilted his head a bit more to see if trying a different angle while kissing would be even better.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Rafe moaned slightly at the feeling of Roan's tongue exploring the inside of his mouth, enjoying the feeling of it doing that and then when he felt the other's tongue try to touch his he had his tongue move against it in order to make it easier for him to do so. He also felt him try a different angle at kissing and matched the angle of his head with his own so that they were matching it and being consistent because otherwise, it would be a bit awkward.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Roan let his tongue touch Rafe's even though he still thought it felt odd, but he was beginning to recognize the feeling. He thought that he liked the angle that he turned his head was better, and he noticed Rafe angle his head the same. He then tried resting one of his hands against Rafe's arm, but it felt weird when he was on top so he moved it so that it was back on Rafe's cheek.

Spoiler

Return to “Private Stage”